Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-26-2016, 04:16 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Person above may remove...

The rules/terms/instructions of this thread are simple. A person posts the thread in which they have a "blank" count and person b removes x amount of "blanks".You must include any removal rules from the thread.

Ex:
A: I have an edging edging thread. You may only remove 4 edges per post.
B: Remove 2 edges. I have a corner time thread. You may only remove 15 minutes per post.
C: Remove 6 minutes. I have a ball kicking thread. You can remove up to 50 kicks per post.
Etc

This lil baby pumpkin has a spanking thread. You may remove up to 20 spanks per post.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk