Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: KinkyAmy’s DAILY Slave Rules (X = # of votes) – Please vote now!
Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up 13 3.26%
Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - 10/X orgasms) 63 15.79%
Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day) 22 5.51%
Limit on washing to 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes) 29 7.27%
Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day 9 2.26%
Cannot use the toilet to piss at home, and must save all piss up to X litres 62 15.54%
Naked with collar for X hours per day 46 11.53%
Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus X meals directly from body 46 11.53%
Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds 85 21.30%
Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times (n = # of days since thread started) 24 6.02%
Voters: 399. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2021, 07:02 PM   #1
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart KinkyAmy's MONTH of Regret (Dec 21/Jan 22) - extreme dares & slave rules!

KinkyAmy's MONTH of Regret (Dec 21/Jan 22)

*Note: Full details and reports of her 'Month of Regret' can be found on the slut's blog - including the list of 125+ cumulative dares, punishments, etc.*

TL;DR
  • This slut will be completing a month of extreme dares from mid-Dec to mid-Jan
  • Vote in the poll to give this slut daily slave rules to follow
  • Every 2 poll votes also unlock a new cumulative dare (view full list of 125 dares!)
  • Every thread post increases daily spanks and butt plug time
-------------

Hey everyone!

I’m back to GD since my last Weekend of Regret - this time my BF is travelling for about 6 weeks (starting mid-December) so I thought, why not try a MONTH OF REGRET?! This will be (by far) my longest, most intense and most degrading session - but will it be enough to break me?!

I have been reflecting on my last session back in August, during which I got quite overwhelmed and experienced quite heavy ‘sub drop’ for several months after. The main challenges last time were committing to too many dares over a short period, not allowing sufficient rest/sleep time and having too many wildcard factors. This time, I will have approx. one month (from mid-Dec to mid-Jan, excluding c.1 week visiting parents and any veto days), will be able to take breaks (for a punishment) and the overall format is much more controlled/standardised.

That said, there will still be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved and make my month MUCH more difficult, including 125+ DARES and 10 DAILY RULES!!

Thanks so much for reading,
Amy (aka. the worthless slut)

Ruin this slut! How you can help

1. Vote in the Poll

Firstly, voting will increase the intensity of one of 10 rules that this slut must perform every day (excl. vacation/veto days). Dares range from painful to tedious to degrading. Please comment on the thread or PM the slut if any rules/dares are unclear. See below for details of the rules plus specific punishments for failing each rule on a daily basis.

Slave Rules Poll (X = # votes)

1) Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up, naked in front of mirror
Punishment: Write on body per error/missed

2) Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - X orgasms) for the full month (typo in poll option, should be 10 - X orgasms, i.e. no orgasms if 10+ votes are achieved)
Punishment: If cum, 20x edges outside naked

3) Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day)
Punishment: Next day exercise with plug, clamps, jumping. Or if over half time, lick body sweat

4) Limit on washing to only 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes)
Punishment: Wash in piss daily for 5 days if exceed number of washes. Washing after swimming doesn’t count as long as I spray piss over myself afterwards

5) Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day (the slut may carry over excess study/work time completed to offset this rule for up to 3 subsequent days)
Punishment: Spank ass and tits HARD with spanking machine for each page/min missed x5

6) Cannot use the toilet to piss at home during the month, and must save all piss up to X litres (if piss is used for other dares then it must be filled up again)
Punishment: Piss denial 2h per toilet use + drink 250ml piss every 30min

7) Naked with collar for X hours per day (while awake & at home)
Punishment: Naked chores for 30 min

8) Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus total X meals directly from body over the month (e.g. nachos with salsa in panties, chips with ketchup over body, etc.)
Punishment: Messy wedgie per meal missed

9) Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds daily
Punishment: Strip naked outside for 5 min

10) Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times daily (n = # of days since thread started), saying ‘Thank you’ after each slap (at least 20% of slaps on each body part)
Punishment: Wear nipple clamps for 1h, twist every 5 min

If ALL rules receive 25 votes each then the slut will perform an extreme dare (to be agreed at a later date)

---

In addition, the slut has collated a list of 125+ dares that must be performed as the total vote count increases (for every 2 poll votes, a new dare is added to the backlog) - these dares start easy but get VERY EXTREME at higher vote counts. Any dares failed (unless restarted) will incur a defined horrible punishment.

The latest list of dares and progress tracking will be saved on the slut's blog (links below):

~60 EASY & MEDIUM DARES - up to c.120 votes
~45 HARD & VERY HARD DARES - up to c.210 votes
~20 EXTREME DARES - up to c.250 votes

New super extreme dares may be added later for vote counts 250+, if the poll shows sufficient momentum. This slut's last poll reached around 300 votes after a couple of weeks, so it's definitely possible?! - Suggestions welcome if it gets close!

2. Post on this thread!

This slut will cane/paddle her ass daily equal to the current number of posts on the thread. If she misses a day, she performs double on her ass AND tits the next day (stacks for max. 2 days)

Additionally, for EVERY post on the thread, the slut must wear a butt plug for 1 hour (cumulative running total over the month). Level 4+ users can request up to 2 hours per post. Level 6 users can also request 15 min nipple clamps per post OR 10 min dedicated ass stretching (max. one request/day). See below* for more info on levels. The slut must lick each butt plug once removed.

Finally, for every 50 posts on the thread, the slut must perform a dare as submitted by GD members. @Tommytomjj will collate 3-5 dares and hide behind spoiler tags (incl. at least one easy dare); the slut must then choose one at random and complete the dare. Note: All dares must be within the slut’s limits, not dangerous, not too time consuming and should not result in the slut losing her horniness (and thus stopping everything early). The most challenging dare should be in line with the current category of cumulative dare (i.e. easy, medium, hard, very hard, extreme) at the time of posting.

Users can post up to twice before they should wait for either (a) another user to post, or (b) one hour has passed.

GD users are kindly requested to abuse and degrade this slut as much as possible in any replies or PMs (nothing is off limits). This slut is also banned from referring to herself in the first person following this post, and must instead be "this slut", "she", etc.

Other important info!
  • Dare Counters: All dare counts / poll results will be finalised on 1st January 2022, to allow the slut sufficient time to work through her backlog
  • Availability: The slut expects to be available for dares between around mid Dec 2021 to mid Jan 2022, excluding c.1 week around Christmas where she will visit family and won’t do any dares or rules (her period will be due around this time too so any pussy related dares can’t be completed)
  • Veto Days: The slut can request a ‘veto day’ when no rules or other daily dares need to completed at the cost of 1 random punishment (from the pre-defined list) per day missed
  • Punishments: If the slut fails a cumulative dare she can either restart the dare or accept a punishment from the pre-defined list – selected at random unless GD members have a particular preference related to the dare failed. Particularly bad behaviour may also result in a punishment if agreed by @Tommytomjj. User @Tommytomjj can overturn or reduce punishments (e.g. if 90% of the dare is done and he wants to reward the slut for trying her best!)
  • Incomplete Dares: If the slut runs out of time during the month before completing the dares, she must either extend her month of regret or accept a severe punishment or series of punishments (submitted by GD members, to be performed over a max. 24h period) based on the number / type of dares not completed
  • Rule Exceptions: Rule exceptions may be made if it would prevent a cumulative dare from being completed
  • Safety: The slut can veto or defer any dare (without punishment) on safety grounds, e.g. getting too drunk, risk of becoming ill, being cold outside for too long, etc.
  • Disclaimer: There is a small chance that the slut's BF’s flight is changed so he may need to travel a bit earlier/later. Also if he catches COVID then he may not be able to travel at all and the whole trip needs to be cancelled… if this happens, then the slut will save all dares for another month later in the year when his trip is rescheduled (although if this happens the slut will be so mad/disappointed!!). The slut will know the situation for certain from mid-December

* GD User Levels based on # comments on the thread and # PMs sent to the slut: Level 1 (basic), Level 2 (1 comment & 1 PM), Level 3 (2 comments & 2 PMs), Level 4 (3 comments & 5 PMs), Level 5 (5 comments & 5 PMs), Level 6 (10 comments & 10 PMs)

---------

Key Links:

...... Daily Rules & Other Info
...... Cumulative Dares: EASY & MEDIUM // HARD & VERY HARD // EXTREME
...... Punishments

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs

Last edited by kinkyamy; 12-05-2021 at 02:31 AM.
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 06:08 AM   #2
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

This is an extremely well planned list of tasks. I hope this thread gets enough attention so you can utilize them.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:24 AM   #3
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
This is an extremely well planned list of tasks. I hope this thread gets enough attention so you can utilize them.
Thank you Miss! It took many, many hours to come up with all the rules, dares and plans - this slut is VERY excited to start in the coming 1-1.5 weeks!!
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #4
Vivlio

OMG I LOVE YOUR THREADS!!!

Can't wait to see how fucked things get... Im always jealous of your creativity.... Such a nasty slut
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:41 AM   #5
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

Voted!
I hope you get as many posts and votes as you wished for in your darkest fantasies.

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 04:33 PM   #6
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

A great set of dares indeed. Looks like you are in for a nice month!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:15 PM   #7
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Posting again! Good luck!
Old 12-03-2021, 08:42 PM   #8
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Have an additional swish with the paddle from me

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
Old 12-03-2021, 08:43 PM   #9
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

And as you wrote we can post twice 😊

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
Old 12-03-2021, 11:54 PM   #10
TrippyPet

Great post. I look forward to reading more about your month.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:20 AM   #11
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

This thread will be so kinky! Good luck slut!
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:23 AM   #12
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

wow slut put a lot of work into this. loving it. I think I'm jeleous of your month, very well thought out. I have voted of course and will keep an eye on this.

bucket challenge II is hillarious. I'd love to see you fail on that one haha

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture

Last edited by subaddict5; 12-04-2021 at 01:27 AM.
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:04 AM   #13
Mrgoon

Wow....it impressive how much work you put to be treated like you need.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:10 AM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
Wow....it impressive how much work you put to be treated like you need.
Yeah, let's see how many days she'll manage in the end!
Old 12-04-2021, 02:11 AM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Yeah, let's see how many days she'll manage in the end!
but it will give us all a great christmas reading ;-)
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliation, pain, public, slave