Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2021, 05:08 PM   #1
bdude1560

Post My first semi-public experience’s

A couple of years ago I decided to challenge myself, I had grown fond of humiliation and public nudity around this time with the thought of being naked in public starting to really excite me. It is not the most daring/extreme thing by far, but it was a story I have never shared with anyone before and thought it might be interesting to someone.

My friends threw parties on the weekends which I would walk home from as I did not live too far away, by the time I left it was normally between 2 and 4am. On my way back one weekend I found a dimly lit alleyway about a 15-minute walk from my house, the alley was about 5 metres from a main road with 2 small car parking bays. I thought this would be a prime location for me to start experimenting.

The first time I did this I only managed to convince myself to remove my shirt and drop my jeans, even though it was ridiculously early in the morning I was terrified at the thought of someone walking down the alley from the other side or turning into it from the main road. I stood there quite chilly in my underwear with my heart racing, I began to walk down the alley. I could hear cars passing behind me and I started to get hard, panicking and getting excited about if they had seen me.

The traffic was minimal only about one car passing every few minutes, but it was enough to give me a rush I stayed for about 10 minutes before re-dressing and heading home.

The following week I set out to do the same this time I arrived and dropped my underwear as well, my heart was beating much faster and felt like much more thrilling as I listened to the whistle of passing cars only to wander if anyone had seen my bare bum or genitals in the alley…

I soon moved on to removing all clothes except my trainers and putting them in my bag, this was a game changer for me. If anyone wandered into the alley there was going to be no going back as I would not have easy access to my clothes, leaving me completely exposed and hard with some very awkward explaining to do. I did about 10 lengths of the alley before leaving and nothing interesting happened.

All of this was leading to making me more comfortable for a final challenge/last hoorah type of event. The next time I visited the alley I was not going to get fully re-dressed before making my way home. I decided to leave my underwear on as I did not want to get in ridiculous amounts of trouble if anything went wrong.

I arrived at the alley incredibly nervous to the point of slightly shaking while I was removing most of my clothing, I placed it in my bag and picked it up. Waiting until all was silent to make my move, I started walking towards the main road and began to feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. Peeking left and right out of the alleyway I scanned for people and headlights, the coast was clear! it was time to relinquish the safety of the alleyway…

I began walking the first thing I had to do was cross the main road which was no issue as I carried on walking, I heard a humming sound getting louder and louder. My walk quickly turned into a run and the first thing that came to mind was where can I hide? There was a lack of cars parked on the side of the road, so I veered into a side street which had an incredibly old and chunky tree. I gave the tree the biggest hug of my life as I waited for the car to pass, luckily for me it carried on after what felt like an eternity of hiding, I emerged panting and with a boner which means it would be that much more humiliating if someone caught me.

I felt excited and scared, that was almost too close for comfort. This made me decide to run the rest of the way back, I was now constantly looking over my shoulder as I re-started my run. My mind began to play tricks and I became paranoid at the sound of a pin drop so much so that I veered into another side street to hide when nothing was coming!

I was now on the final straight and I was 2-minutes away from home when disaster struck, I heard a car emerge from one of the side streets behind me and it was heading my way. They had seen me! and I had no cover in sight as this part of the street was lined with high street shops. The only option was to run faster until I reached the last street which thankfully was my street, I had dived around the corner with my heart thumping and hid behind a small wall that covered me from the main road.

I thought it was over, but the car turned into my street! It appeared to be driven by someone with long hair but that is all I could make of their silhouette as they drove past in the dark. The front of me would be clearly visible in the rear-view mirrors, just me hard in my underwear. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated but also a little turned on at the same time, I just hoped they do not live too close and were just passing through.

I waited a while for things to calm down before walking down my street to my house completed naked, I masturbated thinking about what happened and went to sleep. I did have an uneasy feeling in my stomach for about the next two weeks where I could not take my mind off of what happened. Eventually nothing came of it, and I carried on as normal.

I haven't tried anything like this since, but I don't think it was my last experience either.

KIK: bdude1560

Likes: humilliation, crossdressing, light exposure, forced-bi/fem, cum, being controlled, pics

Dislikes: wedgies, spanking, hidden public, face

Limits: Family, anal, friends, scat, pain, full public, illegal, blood, pee

PM DARES

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM/Kik me "expose yourself" for a Picture of me in panties If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
bdude1560 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bdude1560 for this post:
Old 07-23-2021, 12:16 AM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Good job!

Next time try a new location to remove some of the familiarity. Maybe a park or the like, with trees to shield you from long-range viewing rather than buildings.

I also dare you to try also removing your shoes and socks, both as you explore the new location naked, and as you make your way home in your underwear.

Being barefoot will heighten your awareness of your nakedness and predicament literally with every footstep. If you're not used to being barefoot outside, it will also slow you down a little, limiting your options to flee if a car comes along.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 09-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #3
BoundBoy69

Smile

Wowzer. That sounds like such a rush. Thanks for sharing.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BoundBoy69 for this post:
Old 09-02-2021, 10:02 AM   #4
DoublemintFlash

Incredible story. Thanks for sharing!

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DoublemintFlash for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, humiliated, night, public, run