Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2021, 10:29 AM   #16
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

When you want to or need to wear underwear, flip a coin in the evening: Tails, your will wear the same underwear the day after, heads means, you may choose freely on the next day.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:24 PM   #17
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmykink View Post
So, I just earned all of my clothes back after going without underwear or tops for a few month! Looking for more rules or tasks I can complete everyday. Looking mostly for rules or tasks involving exhibition,clothing control, or orgasm control. I also am a sucker for pain so I guess it could include that too. Thanks everyone.

If you want to include other more involved dares, I will still do them but probably not everyday.
Question first: how many adult males (not relatives) have seen you naked since you became 18? And of those how many had sex with you?
Old 07-20-2021, 01:30 PM   #18
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Sheer top so they can see your tits
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 05:07 PM   #19
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You can strip right there if safe (you make that call) or you have 2 minutes to find a safer space.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 01:04 AM   #20
phoeniix

You like pain so so get a bra that is a size to small then get some thumb tack and put them in a peas of duck tape so you can stick it in the bra this is now your undwere for the next month at lease twice a week to be used...

If you want to go a step more do the same in some panties

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 07:17 AM   #21
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Question first: how many adult males (not relatives) have seen you naked since you became 18? And of those how many had sex with you?
I've probally seen hundreds but only had sex with maybe 20ish? Does sucking dick count, if so mote like 50 or so. If you count the ones that touched me its probally near 100 as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
You like pain so so get a bra that is a size to small then get some thumb tack and put them in a peas of duck tape so you can stick it in the bra this is now your undwere for the next month at lease twice a week to be used...

If you want to go a step more do the same in some panties
I actually have made what I call a needle bra, which consists of a strapy bra that had about a dozen 8mm long needles sticking inwards and right into my tits when it is put on. I've never worn it though, as it looks very very painful! I can try to do the same with some panties if you'd like

Loving all the rules so far!

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 07:25 AM   #22
Director Wolf

You have to stay barefoot, if you want put shoes you have to put a piece of sandpaper inside.
Twice per week you have to walk at least 1 hour barefoot on nasty ground like gravel, searing asphalt or so.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 11:54 PM   #23
phoeniix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmykink View Post

I actually have made what I call a needle bra, which consists of a strapy bra that had about a dozen 8mm long needles sticking inwards and right into my tits when it is put on. I've never worn it though, as it looks very very painful! I can try to do the same with some panties if you'd like

Loving all the rules so far!
Yeah please makes some panties the same and if you could please send a detailed report of the first exprance pleaee

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 01:08 AM   #24
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

How about this:

Every day you have to work out naked. Afterwards you can edge but then have to take a cold shower. If you have a tub fill it right up with cold water and edge while this is happening then once it’s full jump right in and sit right down shoulders under for 2 minutes. During that time dip your head and face under at least three times.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:36 AM   #25
redcamel
getDare Addict

Yummy panties: anytime you want/need to wear panties/thong you'll have to make them more yummy by inserting them completely in your cunt and masturbate to an orgasm, or, if you're denied, at least three edges. Then pull them out and wear them.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:36 PM   #26
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Business Card

You seem to be a very entrepreneurial girl, you should definitely have a business card.

Take a picture of yourself (no face needed): maybe a close up, maybe a sexy pose of your back, whatever you feel is presentable but certainly sexy edging towards depraved.

Write the outline of your business card, which should read:

"Slave Cunt for Hire"

and in small print: "will work for your pleasure"

e-mail, phone number + messenger of choice (these data is only for show, no need to write your true personal info).

Rule: when going out you should always carry a good number of business cards with you. Give them to whoever asks for your number.

Dare: support your small local business. Go to a graphics shop in your town and ask for a budget on your template of a business card. Your logo is your picture (just to make it clear). If they refuse to make it, go to another shop until you succeed. After they give you the budget, ask for the manager, show him the budget and ask him if there's anything at all that you could do to earn a good discount. You actually want to have them for free. If you don't succeed, try again next week in another shop.

The rule still applies even if you don't accept the dare, in which case you should simply print them at home.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 04:32 AM   #27
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Instead of limiting your barefoot time to an hour a day I'd say you should stay barefoot until further notice of someone else

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 10:35 PM   #28
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
You seem to be a very entrepreneurial girl, you should definitely have a business card.

Take a picture of yourself (no face needed): maybe a close up, maybe a sexy pose of your back, whatever you feel is presentable but certainly sexy edging towards depraved.

Write the outline of your business card, which should read:

"Slave Cunt for Hire"

and in small print: "will work for your pleasure"

e-mail, phone number + messenger of choice (these data is only for show, no need to write your true personal info).

Rule: when going out you should always carry a good number of business cards with you. Give them to whoever asks for your number.

Dare: support your small local business. Go to a graphics shop in your town and ask for a budget on your template of a business card. Your logo is your picture (just to make it clear). If they refuse to make it, go to another shop until you succeed. After they give you the budget, ask for the manager, show him the budget and ask him if there's anything at all that you could do to earn a good discount. You actually want to have them for free. If you don't succeed, try again next week in another shop.

The rule still applies even if you don't accept the dare, in which case you should simply print them at home.
I'll definitely do this and try to make this happen soon. I'll let you all know when it does!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
Instead of limiting your barefoot time to an hour a day I'd say you should stay barefoot until further notice of someone else
I have a job that limits my ability to go barefoot, so I might not do this, but will surely try my best whenever I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Yummy panties: anytime you want/need to wear panties/thong you'll have to make them more yummy by inserting them completely in your cunt and masturbate to an orgasm, or, if you're denied, at least three edges. Then pull them out and wear them.
I love this, I will do the edging in front of my big street facing window if I ever wear panties!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
How about this:

Every day you have to work out naked. Afterwards you can edge but then have to take a cold shower. If you have a tub fill it right up with cold water and edge while this is happening then once it’s full jump right in and sit right down shoulders under for 2 minutes. During that time dip your head and face under at least three times.
Maybe not every day, but I'll try and do this a time or two every week. Should the workout be done outside?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
Yeah please makes some panties the same and if you could please send a detailed report of the first exprance pleaee
I haven't made the panties yet, but the bra is very harsh! Because it's not very supportive, my tits ended up moving around a lot and actually ended up bleeding from the needles. I don't think I'll wear it again anytime soon as it really was more of a punishment and less fun. Maybe instead on needle panties I can just sew my pussy shut, how does that sound?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Director Wolf View Post
You have to stay barefoot, if you want put shoes you have to put a piece of sandpaper inside.
Twice per week you have to walk at least 1 hour barefoot on nasty ground like gravel, searing asphalt or so.
I will do my best to do this. Maybe I'll do my workouts barefoot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
Sheer top so they can see your tits
Don't worry my tits are almost always on display! I'll add more sheer tops I the future though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You can strip right there if safe (you make that call) or you have 2 minutes to find a safer space.
Will do! So far nobody has told me yes, so I think I'm getting lucky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
When you want to or need to wear underwear, flip a coin in the evening: Tails, your will wear the same underwear the day after, heads means, you may choose freely on the next day.
Will start doing this if I need panties!

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

The following user says Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 07-24-2021, 10:49 PM   #29
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
To be done once a week:

Wear the least amount of clothes you can showing as much skin as possible.
Go to a local park for a walk.
Somewhere along the walk you will strip naked and walk at least 20 steps away from your clothes. Before walking back to your clothes you must do a slow full 360 spin and take a nude selfie that will be the background of your phone untill your told to change the background.
Now walk back to your clothes, get dressed and finish your walk.

Bonus points if you get a stranger to take the photo.
Done, it was a mor quite area, so no strangers took the photo, but it is now the background of my phone. I'll re do this so a Stanger can take the photo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You should do my edgy workout once a week can do it more if you wish the catch is you will be denied till the dice lets you cum so if you wait a week between it might be a lengthy denial
I'll do this tomorrow or the next say, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toecuff View Post
You have to edge to a number of clothing everyday before wearing. Every single piece counts, so socks are 2 more edges, shoes=2 more. Jewellery excluded.
You are allowed to orgasm maximum twice a week and you have to stay naked and plugged 2 hours before and after.

This rule applies until you ask me and get a "you are free" message from me via kik.
Good thing I don't wear many clothes, usually between 1 and 4 edges for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
Have something in your cunt all the time. At least the size of a golf ball.
Change the item every day and don't use any item twice. For one month.

Make a list what you used.
So far I've used a massage ball, a lime, a beer pong ball and a tangerine. It definitely feels interesting to be filled all the time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
You must expose your tits, ass or pussy at least once a day in a public setting. At least once a week you must complete a full frontal flash and confirm someone sees you.

If you aren't able to complete the task the number of times for the next day is doubled.

Submit a report here.
I love this one! First was in the grocery store to an older guy. The second was on the road until a bunch of card honked, the tird was running at the track with others around, and lastly at the beach!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeiouy View Post
Here is one...

You will wear sexy see-through panties with a dress.
You will put a rope around your waist and let a part dangling between your legs.
Go for a walk. When asked/ told about the rope you must ask the stranger to complete your crotch rope. Ask them to make a knot in the rope to be where your clit is and to tie it back in your back.
You now have a crotch rope over your panties, shown your wet panties to a stranger and have to painfully walk back home.

Let me know if you are doing this and the if so a report would be appreciated
I did this and it was great! I wore a somewhat sheer sundress and only a thing pair of red lacey panties. I went out with the rope and started walking around the park and streets by the mall. It took about an hour before a girl mentioned it. I asked it she could help me fix it m, she was very nice and said yes. At this point I feel like my pussy was dripping nonstop through my panties. I lifted up the dress and asked her to tie it through my crotch. She was really taken back, but I was turned on. After a little convincing she did help me put it on with a know right on my clit. I asked if she wanted anything else but she declined and walked off fairly quickly.this was a very fun one and one I will definitely try again thanks!

PM dares

Old 07-24-2021, 10:51 PM   #30
Emmykink

If anyone has any ways they want to see me get caught naked in public and/or ways that I should react to being caught then please tell me. Mistress and I are getting more interested in getting me caught and into tricky situations. Hehe! Thanks!

PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, no limits, public