Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 03:49 PM   #31
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
If you're excited why don't you touch yourself, naked in public.

R.
I just heard something and was in real shock... so i think i can touch my body a little

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
NewJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:51 PM   #32
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Oh wow, I bet that was scary! Sometimes a few nerves make the pussy wetter.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:52 PM   #33
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJessica View Post
I just heard something and was in real shock... so i think i can touch my body a little
Okay so i was to nervous i redressed. There were some noices in the forest ... kinda scary. But that was awesome anyway!

Likes: Flashing; Exposure; Accidental embarrassment; hidden public; Public maybe; (some little spanking)

Limits: Permanent; Pictures; Blood; Family; Diapers; Poop and Pee and anything else thats messy
Old 06-30-2021, 03:53 PM   #34
NewJessica

Quote:
Oh wow, I bet that was scary! Sometimes a few nerves make the pussy wetter.

R.
Yeah it was ... so its cold i guess i better get back. But for the start i guess that was nice wasnt it? I really enjoyed it!

Old 06-30-2021, 03:53 PM   #35
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Fair enough, you've been amazing, get yourself home and congratulations. What a star.

R.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:55 PM   #36
NewJessica

Quote:
Fair enough, you've been amazing, get yourself home and congratulations. What a star.

R.
Thanks So maybe got some dares for other days or the events?

Old 06-30-2021, 03:55 PM   #37
CaffeineColin

Great Job.

If it's not too late, try taking off your clothes and throwing them then putting them back on.

-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 03:57 PM   #38
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Great Job.

If it's not too late, try taking off your clothes and throwing them then putting them back on.

-Colin
Its really cold so i want to get back home. I hope you understand but why not collect some dares for tomorrow today since i cant write here all day tomorrow

The following user says Thank You to NewJessica for this post:
Old 06-30-2021, 03:59 PM   #39
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJessica View Post
Thanks So maybe got some dares for other days or the events?
I'm sure I can think of some depraved things for you to do. It's been fun playing with you.

In the meantime, clothes off as soon as you're home.

R.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:03 PM   #40
NewJessica

Quote:
I'm sure I can think of some depraved things for you to do. It's been fun playing with you.

In the meantime, clothes off as soon as you're home.

R.
So Iam back home. And iam naked again. So what dares do you all got for me for tomorrow of for the events?

Old 06-30-2021, 04:06 PM   #41
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

I guess it depends what you have to do tomorrow, where you have to do it, and with who.

Rub your pussy while you answer.

R.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:10 PM   #42
NewJessica

Quote:
I guess it depends what you have to do tomorrow, where you have to do it, and with who.

Rub your pussy while you answer.

R.
So this is the dates i got for tomorrow:
-first drive with bus and then subway to university
- then from 8-14 i have lectures there with two 30 min breaks
- then from 16-18:30 i got my shift in the cafe
else i didnt planned anything but i guess jogging in the evening would be nice

Old 06-30-2021, 04:11 PM   #43
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Where are you going swimming, in a pool, a water park or like a lake/sea?

Couple of ideas that should work in different places:

While swimming in the water, slowly pull your bottoms down a bit at a time, as low as you can get them without them actually falling off. If you're feeling more daring, take them off completely and hide them in your hide, swim for 60 seconds before you put them back on.

Try and persuade one of your friends to have a swimming race where the loser has to do a dare of the winners' choice- deliberately lose the first race, then try and ask for double or nothing- where if you lose again you have to take a dare from every other member of the group. You can try and win this one (but it would obv be much more fun if you didn't!)

While swimming, try to pants one of your friends, you can try to make it look like an accident or just own it.

Just before you get out of the water, rub your nipples to make them as hard as you can, then get out and make no effort to cover up for a minute.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 04:15 PM   #44
NewJessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Where are you going swimming, in a pool, a water park or like a lake/sea?

Couple of ideas that should work in different places:

While swimming in the water, slowly pull your bottoms down a bit at a time, as low as you can get them without them actually falling off. If you're feeling more daring, take them off completely and hide them in your hide, swim for 60 seconds before you put them back on.

Try and persuade one of your friends to have a swimming race where the loser has to do a dare of the winners' choice- deliberately lose the first race, then try and ask for double or nothing- where if you lose again you have to take a dare from every other member of the group. You can try and win this one (but it would obv be much more fun if you didn't!)

While swimming, try to pants one of your friends, you can try to make it look like an accident or just own it.

Just before you get out of the water, rub your nipples to make them as hard as you can, then get out and make no effort to cover up for a minute.
Hey, its a public waterpark so some slides and some playstuff like a small waterfall and i dont know exactly what it is called but like a river with a flow in a circle.

AND I love your Ideas! Exspecially the one with the dares from friends is really smart in my opinion. They are really all really good! Thanks for those. I will put them all on the list!

Old 06-30-2021, 04:17 PM   #45
CaffeineColin

Tomorrow you should wear a skirt and no underwear along with a deep cut shirt and sexy bra.

Be sure to stretch a lot during the breaks at university. It's good for blood flow and to keep learning.

If you can, stay dressed this way at work - I bet tips will improve, at least from the male customers.

Hopefully you share a living room at home. Watch tv with your housemates except have a blanket over yourself. With the blanket covering you, finger yourself to orgasm.

Have fun,
Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, exposure, flashing, humiliation, public