Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-13-2021, 08:09 PM   #1
daddy_1278

Default Point Debt: Perform Tasks to Avoid Exposure on temp.exposed

This is a two-person dice dare, one dom and one sub. Instead of rolling dice to receive points to lessen their exposure, here the sub must perform tasks to really earn those points. In the end, the photo will be posted to https://temp.exposed, if at all, based on the remaining unpaid Point Debt.

STEP 1: The sub wagers a nude photo of their choosing, and sends it to the dom. (The more humiliating and revealing photo, the better, but this allows the sub to maintain their limits). This is the only image that can possibly be exposed as part of this game.

STEP 2: The dom rolls 2d6. This is the POINT DEBT. The sub may buy their freedom by paying off their Point Debt.

STEP 3: The sub performs tasks on the lists below. The corresponding point value is then deducted from the sub's Point Debt. Each task can be performed only once for points, except for the DOM'S CHOICE options, which can be repeated. The dom should not save these pics and videos, and should certainly never share them without the sub's separate consent.

PHOTO DARES: (fully nude)
  • Pose standing, arms at side, fully visible from head to toe, flaccid (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose standing, arms at side, fully visible from head to toe, covering genitals with both hands (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose standing, hands at side, fully visible from head to toe, erect (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose standing, hands at side, fully visible from head to toe, locked in chastity (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose kneeling, hands behind head, fully visible from head to knees, flaccid (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose kneeling, fully visible from head to knees, covering genitals with both hands (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose kneeling, fully visible from head to knees, pinching nipples with both hands (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose kneeling, hands behind head, fully visible from head to knees, erect (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose kneeling, hands behind head, fully visible from head to knees, locked in chastity (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose kneeling, hands behind head, fully visible from head to knees, and one of these words written across chest in large, bold letters: FAG, SLUT, WHORE, SISSY, LOSER (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose on back, legs up and ass spread (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose on back, legs up and ass filled with an object or finger (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose on back, legs up, ass spread, and locked in chastity (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)
  • Pose on knees, face down ass up, ass spread (1 point)
  • Pose on knees, face down ass up, ass filled with an object or finger (1 point)
  • Pose standing, facing away from the camera, bend over and spread your ass (1 point)
  • Pose standing, facing away from the camera, bend over and spread your ass (1 point)
  • DOM'S CHOICE: Pose of the dom's request (1 point, 2 points if showing full face)

VIDEO DARES: (fully nude)
  • Edge twice in one video (2 points, 4 points if showing full face)
  • Slap balls on video (firm) 5 times (2 points, 4 points if showing full face)
  • Pose standing, showing head to toe, flex like you're a body builder (show front and back) (2 points, 4 points if showing full face)
  • Pose standing, showing head to toe, to 10 jumping jacks (2 points, 4 points if showing full face)
  • Finger ass (2 points, 4 points if showing full face)
  • Pose on knees, facing away from camera, 10 spanks (2 points)
  • Make a confession video. State your first name, your age, and your location (down to the state or province), and admit to being a (you pick) FAG, SLUT, WHORE, SISSY, or LOSER. Face is REQUIRED to get credit for this. (7 points)
  • Orgasm video - must be at least 30 seconds long (don't cum now, saved videos only) (4 points, 6 points if showing full face)
  • DOM'S CHOICE: Video of the dom's request (2 point, 4 points if showing full face)

STEP 4: GAME OVER

The game ends after one of three things happens:
  1. The sub pays off their full Point Debt
  2. The sub fails to respond to the dom for five consecutive minutes
  3. Thirty minutes elapsed from the sending of the first photo

When the game ends, if there is a Point Debt remaining, move on to Step 5.

STEP 5: EXPOSURE

It's time to pay your pound of flesh! If there is any remaining Point Debt at the end of the game, the dom can spend those points to expose the sub on http://temp.exposed as follows:

1: DESTROY AFTER
  • 15 mins (0 points)
  • 30 mins (1 point)
  • 1 hour (2 points)
  • 6 hours (5 point)
  • 1 day (10 points)

2: EXTENSIONS
  • 20 Times (0 points)
  • Unlimited (1 point)

3: EXTENSION SETTINGS
  • 15 mins (0 points)
  • 30 mins (1 points)
  • 1 hour (2 points)
  • 6 hours (5 points)

4: IMAGE DESCRIPTION
  • "Point Debt Game on getDare" (0 points)
  • "Point Debt Game on getDare" and Sub's kik (1 point)
[B]

5: ALLOW DOWNLOADS
  • No (0 points)
  • Yes (1 point)

6: ROGUE MODE
  • No (0 points)
  • Yes (3 points)
[B]

===================================

Optional EXTREME bonus enhancement: (State if you are willing to use this bonus when you post)

After sending the exposure photo and rolling for the point debt, the sub rolls a d6. Multiply the Point Debt by that number before beginning. (very dangerous)

Have Fun!

Suggest additional photo and video dares for me to add to this list in the comments below!
daddy_1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to daddy_1278 for this post:
Old 06-14-2021, 07:25 AM   #2
geo0ct
getDare Sweetheart

I’m in kik nakedforfeit
geo0ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:27 AM   #3
Sharkoonpen
Account Banned

im in kik Lukas_P1235
Sharkoonpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:06 PM   #4
Cntltx

I’ll play kik is cntltx

Soft limits which are not enjoyable but within the realm of possibility- scat, pee, public exhibitions, figging, line writing, enemas

Hard limit: permanent marks

Toy: N-joy pure, chastity cage, dildo, enema kit
Cntltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:09 PM   #5
Jan_30
getDare Sweetheart

I am in. No face

Any ideas for my coming holidays?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428851
Jan_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:24 PM   #6
norris9111111
getDare Sweetheart

I’m up for this, add me to kik

norris912345
norris9111111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:26 PM   #7
Shiv

Website is already gone.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 05:16 AM   #8
Switcherino

Im in. Kik lexbreda1
Switcherino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 01:42 PM   #9
meandezu

i am in
kik in signature

Likes:Humiliation, Picture imitation, Pet play, Online Exposure and Hidden/Semi Public

Curious:Blackmail

Dislikes: Smiling, Flexing, speaking, moaning

Limits:Family, Pain, Permanent, Social Suicide, Scat

I will serve every "women" on kik. Catfish me and manipulate & trick me into being your slave.
I show face.
meandezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 01:58 PM   #10
Switcherino

Im in! Kik lexbreda1
Switcherino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 03:05 PM   #11
Timflyte

I’m in!
Kik me at timflyte
34 yo horny gay
Timflyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:10 PM   #12
Tinywb

I’m in for this kik essxbi
Tinywb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:49 AM   #13
Cactus

I'm in for this, though we might need to discuss an alternative exposure method as temp.exposed still seems to be down.

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 08:10 AM   #14
dada_2000
Distinguished Member

I’m in
Kik: Dada_2000

M/20/switch/gay

Likes: humiliation, light exposure, light blackmail(without too much info and consequences, preferably keeping only on threatening, i like that), public, edging, dare, videos, photos, outdoor, freeballing, long and short dares, dares I’m „forced“ to finish

Limits: cbt, scat, piss, permanent blackmale , forced shave, family, anal, blood, body writing, illegal (obv.), social suicide and hard pain
dada_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:24 AM   #15
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

In for the next hour, soooo scared, kik is submarco25yo
daveo20a is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daveo20a for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk