Old 05-08-2021, 07:21 AM   #1
NudeDude61

Default Craps - Edging on camera

Once you say you are in, every evening before bed, you have to roll two dice and treat them like in the game craps.

If you roll a 2, 3, or 12, you lose and must go to http://whereby.com/getdare and edge. If it doesn't violate a hard limit, you must show your face (as well as your genitals) if you rolled a 2. Now roll four dice and add them up. This is the number of minutes you will be masturbating. If you accidentally cum, you must keep masturbating but you can avoid the tip if you can honestly say it is too sensitive. Guys must also scoop up and eat their cum on camera. As an additional penalty, you must put on another edging show the next evening. Don't even bother rolling for craps, just roll the four dice to see how long the show is. Whether or not to show face is the same as when you accidentally shot your wad.

If you roll a 7 or 11, you win, and the game is over. But on the eleven you must roll one more time. Just like before, a 2, 3, or 12 means you have to give one final edging show. If anyone is watching when the edging is over, you must tell your audience that this is your grand finale and you will now cum for them. Turn on your microphone and fulfill your pledge.eu accidentally came on a previo

Any other roll (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10) is a draw. Go to whereby but you don't need to be in camera. Roll one die, and stay there for that many minutes. If asked why you are there, say you are doing a dare, and if they check back often they might see you pleasuring yourself.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.

Last edited by NudeDude61; 05-12-2021 at 08:02 AM.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NudeDude61 for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 08:01 PM   #2
NudeDude61

Default I'll Staet

I was hoping someone else would kick this off, but I'll start, beginning tonight. Check in whereby.com/getdare later. Who knows what you might see.

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:30 PM   #3
NudeDude61

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeDude61 View Post
I was hoping someone else would kick this off, but I'll start, beginning tonight. Check in whereby.com/getdare later. Who knows what you might see.
First night complete. Craps role was a 10. Next roll was 14. Hung out in whereby with no camera for 14 minutes. No one asked why I was lurking

Old 05-10-2021, 03:52 AM   #4
kurlew

I have been given a special ice bucket challenge to complete! I must suspend an empty ice bucket from my balls and let the ice bucket slowly fill with water until full adding increasing weight on my balls.

To add to the challenge I will keep my camera open at http://whereby.com/getdare and risk exposure of my challenge to anyone who enters. If anybody else joins with an open camera I will edge for the duration.
kurlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:06 AM   #5
kurlew

15 mins of edging starting now
kurlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:51 AM   #6
cristof69

I am in to be stripped and edged until ruined cum.

Limits : Anal, Blackmail, Hard Pain, Pee and Scat, Public, Face, Social Life, Pics, Public.

Last edited by cristof69; 05-10-2021 at 08:05 AM.
cristof69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:12 AM   #7
cristof69

how many people will come in the room ?

http://whereby.com/getdare

Limits : Anal, Blackmail, Hard Pain, Pee and Scat, Public, Face, Social Life, Pics, Public.
cristof69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:25 PM   #8
NudeDude61

Default Night 2

Second night of the challenge. Rolled a four. No edging, but the dare continues tomorrow. Hung out in the whereby getdare room for 13 minutes and did not encounter a single soul. Halfway through I grew bored and started edging anyhow, but off camera. I did turn on the mic to broadcast heavy breathing and moaning to anyone who might have joined eventually, but like I said, no one did.

Last edited by NudeDude61; 05-11-2021 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:30 PM   #9
Blockhead

I’m in this dare starting tonight.

Likes: edging, teasing, ruined orgasms, bets, orgasm control, private humiliation, cum eating, forced orgasms, spanking

Limits: scat, family, public humiliation, anal
Blockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:36 PM   #10
Blockhead

Rolled a 9, so still locked in.

Likes: edging, teasing, ruined orgasms, bets, orgasm control, private humiliation, cum eating, forced orgasms, spanking

Old 05-11-2021, 07:54 PM   #11
NudeDude61

Default Night 3

Rolled a 6, so once again I remained off camera. The 4d6 roll was an 11, so I went to whereby.com/getdare and edged for 11 minutes with audio and no video as I breathed deeply and talked dirty to myself.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Old 05-11-2021, 10:02 PM   #12
Blockhead

I have rolled a 3. (1+2)

I then followed instructions and rolled 4 dice
2+6+4+6

I am required to go on camera for 18 minutes at https://whereby.com/getdare

Old 05-12-2021, 12:38 AM   #13
Blockhead

I went on camera and was witnessed by 5-6 people.
I masturbated and came after only about 6 minutes of the required 18. So am required to go on camera and do it again tomorrow.

After I came I was unable to follow instructions and continue stroking at full speed as I was way too sensitive. I’m not sure any human could handle 12 minutes of post orgasm torture, so a rule modification might be in order, however I am willing to pay a reasonable price for my failure to follow the rules as currently instructed. If you have fair punishment ideas, post them here, PM or reach me on kik at blueeyeshi.

If I play games, I follow through. All you who watched my humiliation need to put your skin in the game too.

Old 05-12-2021, 03:52 AM   #14
NudeDude61

Great show last night! Those of you who weren't online missed a real treat.

And everyone who was getting their jollies off of your loss does need to put their skin in the game too. I'm already in, and another of last night's viewers was inspired by you to join the dare.

For your sake, I hope you don't cum again tonight, but just in case, you need to have a small drinking glass ready to collect your wad so you can eat/drink it when you are done.

If you can't keep stroking because you are just way too sensitive after ejaculating, then two alternatives could be to either extend your time until you cum a 2nd time; or you don't have to stroke but you have to keep contact. Stroke just the bottom of your shaft, or use a few fingers to swing it around in circles. Something other than just standing there.

Punishment? Maybe one, some, or all of these.
1) Post the time of tonight's show here at least three hours in advance. Don't forget to tell us the time zone.

2) If you are in any dares with females or who you know would enjoy this, invite them specifically.

3) Double tonight's roll for the amount of time. If whereby kicks you off for being in too long, immediately rejoin and add 5 minutes for inconveniencing your fans.

4) For tonight, show face. Or face with COVID mask. (You can wear it over your eyes instead of mouth, if you think that makes you more anonymous.

5) Post a 500 word essay here after tonight, telling us what you learned and how you felt.

6) When you finally roll 7 or 11 to get out of the dare, immediately start it again.

7) For the duration of this dare, 2 AND 12 include face. No masks.

8) For the duration of this dare, a 4 is now a loss requiring edging.

9) All losses must be done with audio.

10) The safe rolls still require you to edge, but only with sound. No video. (I've already added this to my personal rules.)

That should be enough of a list for you to pick from....

Again, thanks for participating. I was simultaneously laughing my ass off and rubbing my cock raw last night!

Last edited by NudeDude61; 05-12-2021 at 03:55 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:30 AM   #15
twinkboy890

i wanna do this tonight

Likes: humiliation, strip games/forfeits/bets, edging, hidden public, SPH, femdom, alpha masters, forced/naked exercise, light cbt
Limits: face, friends/family, scat, blood, illegal, unsafe, watersports, spit, blackmail

PM for skype info
twinkboy890 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, dice, edging, masturbation, public