Old 07-27-2021, 09:56 AM   #1006
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

1) The next time Aylin is over...order pizza or something. when the delivery guy shows up hide behind the door naked as Aylin open it.
so this one was easy since i already did this often hahaha ;P aylin opened the door and i was standing naked right next to the door inside my house ♥ aylin didnt stop him from going inside but he stayed outside by himself and seemed to only wanted to drive away as soon as possible (did everything quick didnt talk much and such stuff) ♥ so actually he didnt even see me

2) Take 2 nude photos and have Aylin take one also. Ask random guys to turn over one photo...2 out of 3 chance they will see a photo of you nude. 1 out 3 chance Aylin's photo is seen.
the nude i took of myself was just a full frontal in an elegant way, legs crossed so pussy was covered and my arm covering my nipples (like a naked model pic) and aylins pic was me tied naked in spread eagle position with gag in mouth, plug in ass, cum on my face (2 loads from my bf and aylins bf) and on my belly written "if you see this, you can fuck her" *-* I asked 7 guys and 3 women to choose a pic and i always put aylins pic in the middle ♥ the first two guys both chose the middle pic and saw the humiliating one *-* they laughed and one asked if he could keep the pic (i said he could take a pic of the pic but i need to keep the printed version) ♥ after the first two guys immediately found the right pic i became nervous but luckily none of the next 5 guys chose the middle pic ♥ still was a bit embarrassing but since it was a pic which also could have been posted in a magazine or so since it is censored it was fine ♥ then i thought i also could ask a few girls so i chose 3 random girls (a group of 3 girls) and let them choose
a pic and became very red and humiliated when they took the middle pic *-* they laughed and looked at that pic for awhile and then asked me why i was doing this and what was on the other pics *-* this question made me feel more embarrassed again but i just said "for fun haha" and showed them the other pics since they saw the exposing one already *-* they took the pic with them (i didnt need it anymore so i offered them to do so) and said that this pic was their "free use"-key for fucking me (since the pic said so) *-* i couldnt
believe i just said that and became obviously nervous and shy a bit which they noticed, laughed again and left saying "okay we will use it" *-* they were nice otherwise i wouldnt have gone this far ♥

3) Pick any day to do this dare...On that day, every time someone says your name you remove one article of clothing.
did this yesterday and since i had a lesson yesterday in my university i dressed with many pieces of dressing ♥ but literally only at uni i lost my socks, underwear (panties and bra), leggings, top and was then literally only wearing a jacket, a skirt, my shoes and a belt *-* after that the day was very quiet and i didnt hear my name the whole rest of the day, but as always i undressed at home anyway ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Wear a short skirt and a short blouse or shirt. Both should have pockets.
Take two sets of house keys. Put one in the pocket of your skirt and the other in the pocket of the top.
Take a naked picture with your address written on the back. Write 'Slut for use. I want your piss and cum ' on your chest.
First go to a laundromat. Toss a coin. Heads- remove your top and put it in a machine to wash. Tails - remove your bottoms put it in. Making sure the key is in the pocket.
Now go to a mens public toilets.
Before you go in find somewhere to hide the other item of clothing with the key and photo.
Now use a dice roll app to roll 2 dice.
You have to get that many men to use you as they wish before going back to the laundromat. You may not wash anything off.
You'll leave behind the skirt or top and the key and photo. You can only return to look for them after you've looked to see if your other item of clothing and the key is still at the laundromat.
this would get me seen and used by a lot of strangers intentionally and im actually not that far that i intentionally offer or show myself to others like this (the pic dare with the three pics above was an exception since it were just pics and only a chance of them using me) *-* sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Get blindfolded and wear your sluttiest outfit like a only bra or a shirt and thong with some portion of boobs visible. Ask your friend or your boyfriend to put a collar or scarf around your neck. Then after reaching the park get on all fours and still blindfolded. Then you have to walk like a dog for this time. Also write some humiliating words on your visible body. You cant speak for the entire time as dogs dont speak and if someone asks them about you go near them(on all fours) and show them your whole body. Don't remove the clothes .They have to roam you around the park and if they they are tired they can tie you to a place visible to all for 30 minutes at the most. After 2 hrs go the home and stay naked for the rest of the evening. They both can do other dares with you in the home.
If possible wear a butt plug in your body and wear earphones while in park.
You can do this at any time of the day(9 am to 9 pm) ,as you wanted no limit public limit dare.
If not possible during day time do it in night and give a report.
Please tell me if this in your limit and will you do it or not.If not I will modify it.I hope you do it on a Sunday morning.
so blindfolded and with headphones i was in the park on sunday morning 9am in only a thong and a loose but short shirt, so looking from behind (on all fours) my boobs were uncovered since the shirt hang down so much) ♥ aylin had me on a leash and we started the timer ♥ i had no idea how many people there were since i drove there like this and was blindfolded since we arrived at the park *-* after a few minutes of walking on a smaller path in that park (when i say the places i were inthis report its what aylin told me) i noticed aylin stopped and a few moments later i felt a hand on my butt *-* i became pretty nervous but didnt move at all *-* later aylin told me it was her to scare me a bit haha but in that moment it shocked me a bit ♥ actually there didnt seem to be that many people in the park or at least none of them talked to aylin/stopped her in the first hour (she later said we passed a few older people which only were looking at me a bit disgusted (some also laughed at me) *-* about half of the time was over when we arrived at a big place full of grass and no trees (forgot how its called in english lol) ♥ i noticed we stopped again and was already waiting for anybody/anything touching me *-* when we didnt continue for a long time i noticed i was bound to something and aylin left or waited or so *-* my knees already hurt pretty much at this point *-* then i felt a hand on my ass again, but this time longer.. *-* they moved to my boobs below my shirt and groped me a bit *-* then while i still felt that hand on my boob somebody pulled down my thong and rub my pussy *-* that was the moment i became very horny but also felt most embarrassed during this dare *-* later aylin told me that she tied me to a lamppost next to the toilets in the park and left to go on the toilet, after that a guy was touching my boobs and she just acted as if she didnt know me and she told the guy like "oh whats this, lets see what under this thong" *-* so aylin exposed my ass/pussy in front of this guy and fingered me at first, later he continued fingering me *-* aylin asked him "why dont you fuck her that would be funny haha" but he quickly left after that question i guess it was too much for him ♥ aylin didnt pull up the thong again, but we continued walking (thong at my knees from that point) *-* later i heard that i got a lot of looks again but not as many as before and nobody stopped aylin to talk or better view at any point (but pics were taken) *-* in the car i stayed naked (completely) and blindfolded the whole way back home and aylin drove *-* she didnt tell me anything what happened on that way (not which way she drove neither who saw me) *-*

next reports will come soon im actually doing some dares tomorrow or maybe even this night ♥

keep the dares coming ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 07-27-2021, 10:57 AM   #1007
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Can you do the car wash dare again?

Either drive naked to a car wash and be jet washed, scrubbed and lathered all over. You can have an orgasm all covered in foam before the final rinse…

Or take a shower in an automatic car wash - let the rollers and water jets wash and rinse you…

Or be tied naked and spreadeagled and invite two random strangers to wash you like a car, spraying you with a jet washer or hose, lathering you all over and rinsing off…
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 07-29-2021, 09:19 AM   #1008
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Dress as usual (i. e. short skirt, no underwear :-p) and go to a Café, preferably one where you can sit outside among other people. Order a soft drink and explicitly ask for a lot of ice cubes in it. Your task is to insert all these ice cubes into your pussy right there at the table. If anybody notices ask that person if he/she wants to help.
- Optional hard mode 1: Put some of them into your ass
- Optional hard mode 2: Wear a skirt that may get transparent when wet.
- Optional hard mode 3: Go there with Aylin, or your/her boyfriend etc. and be their trashcan. Every used napkin, leftovers etc. should end up in your pussy.

Have fun!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 06:51 AM   #1009
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

So about three or four days after I posted the reports for the last dares in this thread i made a dare-day and i didnt really have time to write reports for the dares i did on that day, so heres the reports (all done on same day) ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Dress as usual (i. e. short skirt, no underwear :-p) and go to a Café, preferably one where you can sit outside among other people. Order a soft drink and explicitly ask for a lot of ice cubes in it. Your task is to insert all these ice cubes into your pussy right there at the table. If anybody notices ask that person if he/she wants to help.
- Optional hard mode 1: Put some of them into your ass
- Optional hard mode 2: Wear a skirt that may get transparent when wet.
- Optional hard mode 3: Go there with Aylin, or your/her boyfriend etc. and be their trashcan. Every used napkin, leftovers etc. should end up in your pussy.

Have fun!
So i started with this one at breakfast ♥ My boyfriend, Aylin, Aylins boyfriend and I went to a local cafe which had all you can eat breakfast with eggs, bread, things like nutella or honey in those small plastic wrapping boxes and much more ♥ we sat at a table in the edge but all of them forced me to take the edge-seat, so if i spread my legs to insert anything i would have to spread for the whole room (but still behind the table and behind their legs so still relatively covered ♥ i felt very confident on this, the only thing which made me nervous is that i was going to be their trashcan *-* Obviously i did all of the hard mode options (but i dont really got a skirt that gets transparent but still i was wearing a very short white one) ♥

So at first all of us got something to eat, i wont report what everybody ate in detail (i dont remember anyway) but i will report anything that somehow involved me or my pussy) ♥ we ordered drinks, all of us with ice *-* i ordered water to make it as healthy as possible, aylin ordered orange juice with extra ice.... her bf ordered a cola and my bf ordered water too luckily ♥ They wanted me to put all ice cubes into my ass because the pussy was for other things ♥ didnt took much time to put every ice cube on the table in front of me (it were like 10 ice cubes, not very big each) ♥ And also it was quite a short time in which i had my legs spread to insert them into my ass ♥ nobody noticed haha ♥ then everybody started to eat.. ♥

at first aylin smiled at me in a creepy way and gave me the shell of her cooked egg she just peeled, saying "for the trashcan" *-* i pushed the shells in which hurt a bit and they broke into small pieces but that made them way less poking so i literally mashed them into tiny pieces inside of my pussy *-* next things were a few of these plastic nutelly wrappings i mentioned above (2 nutella, 1 honey) *-* they felt weird because of their shape but it was fine haha ♥ during the whole breakfast i got tissues from time to napkins from time to time to insert and when they finished eating i got a few crumbs i had to insert somehow (kinda difficult because they were so tiny) but aylin went to the buffet and got 5 bacon strips, put them on her plate and then said "hmm.. oh shit i just got these but im not hungry anymore ill better put them in the trash" *-* she smiled at me again... *-* i just gave her a mad look and grabbed the bacon strips, bent them and pushed them all in together *-* my pussy was quite good filled at that point and i was happy to be finished with the breakfast ♥ it was kinda weird when all of them wanted to go shopping for a while and i had to go with them for like 2 hours in a short white skirt, no panties, my ass full of water (ice cubes were molten already and slowly floating out a bit) and pussy full of trash and food *-* i just hoped to not drop like a bacon strip out of my pussy in any of those stores haha *-* when we arrived at my house later again i cleaned my pussy and emptied my ass and prepared for the next dare ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Here It goes:

Choose a sex shop in your town
Find out what is the day and time they'll have most customers
Wear only a large shirt and sandals
Park your car at least 10 blocks from the shop
Don't take any money with You
Walk around the shop and pick something to buy
Approach a customer and and ask if he would be willing to buy that thing for you. Explain that you don't have any money. Promisse them whatever you want to try and convince them to buy you that present.
If, after 10 tries, you didn't convince anyone, you failed and your punishment is to cut 10 cm of the lenght of your shirt (bring scissors) before going back to your car.

Feel free to adapt this dare as you wish and let me know if this is ok or if It is too much
Another two hours later i started this dare (↑) ♥ Since we dont have like blocks here i parked about 3 km away from the sex shop, so at least half an hour of walking ♥ I was wearing sandals, which i were still a bit like a high heel, like when a high heel fucked a sandal, the baby was my shoes haha ;P and i was wearing a really tight shirt, which barely covered my ass and pussy, but if i would cut off the lowest 10 cm my pussy and ass would be 100% uncovered, then it was like i was just bottomless (i was anyway, but then it also looked like it was intented to let everyone see my naked ass/pussy *-* i was quite confident so i chose this shirt haha ;P

So i walked to the sex shop like this and since the shirt was so tight i kept sliding up and i had to pull it back down like every 30 seconds to keep my pussy covered *-* didnt think about that happening but it turned me also on a bit haha ;P so the walk to the sex shop wasnt very special except that i looked really slutty and got a few looks of guys trying to see if im wearing panties or so haha but i dont think anybody saw anything on the walk ♥

In the sex shop: First i searched for a new sex toy i wanted to have, but which i didnt have already too (ill add it to my toy list here on getdare after posting this too) ♥ It wasnt a hard choice since i always wanted to own a double sided dildo ;P i have a few dildos, but not a double sided untill that day ;P i chose a quite thick one and pretend to have sex with aylin using it ♥♥♥ Okay toy was chosen, next i had to find a guy, or maybe girl, buying it for me *-* It were like about 20€ so not thaaat expensive ♥ The first person i asked was a guy looking very kinky and only a few years older than me ♥ i grapped the double dildo and walked to him, he was in a corner of the shop with some other things around him, so kinda hidden ♥ I asked him like "Heyy.. See.. i dont have money with me but i really really want to have this dildo.. can you buy it for me maybe?" and he answered "ehm.. why should i haha youre hot but i cant pay for everybody asking me" *-* He already seemed to be a bit mad of me asking, but i didnt give up that easy and told him "but maybe we can make a trade?" *-* he looked at me, then said "what do you have in mind?" i replied "you can touch me however you want now and then youll buy it for me" while slowly pulling the shirt up exposing my pussy, and when i saw he didnt say anything but looked at my body i continued until the shirt was also over my boobs so i was like naked in front of him *-* I thought i got him at that point, especially when he then grabbed my boob and played with it for a while *-* I told him he also can grab something else smiling at him ;P and he placed his other hand slowly on my pussy, and immediately shove a finger in *-* it was so weird but i was so horny at this point ♥ i let him finger me for a while and then asked "so youre going to buy it for me now?" ♥ he replied saying "i didnt say yes you just showed yourself off and let me pass" now he had a grin in his face.. *-* i stopped him and pulled my shirt down again quickly... *-* i asked him "so youre not going to buy it for me?"... he replied "undress and give me your shirt, then i will" still with the grin on his face making me pretty nervous *-* i asked him why i should do this and that i then would be naked with no clothes in the shop *-* he said "if you want me to buy you that dildo, gift me your shirt, i wanna keep it" *-* i denied and offer him to fuck me instead (which also was something i didnt plan to do) *-* he said he had a girlfriend and then i quickly left still scared about him and his crazy offer and that he just tricked me into letting him finger me while he saw everything *-*

The next person i asked was a woman ♥ i asked her because i was sure she was a lesbian since she came with another girl which she also kissed in the shop ♥ I again same thing i asked her if she would buy it since i dont have money, she also asked why she should do it (at that point her girlfriend came and asked whats up) ♥ whe the other woman was introduced to my question she was like "what do we get for buying it for you?" *-* They were very sympathic so i decided to make a bigger offer first ♥ i said "i you can use that dildo on me in the changing room right here before buying it if you buy it afterwards" ♥ actually it was an idea which made me very horny and i wanted them to do them anyway haha ;P luckily they said "okay.. fine.. but youll be naked!" ♥ i said "sure ♥" and we went to the changing room where i took my shirt off and put it on the chair ♥ i sat right on the shirt on that chair to make sure they dont steal my shirt and to be in a good position with legs spread so both of them can kneel in front of me and use the dildo on me ♥ they both were a bit shocked and laughing when they noticed i was only wearing this shirt and nothing else haha and then they grabbed the dildo ♥ it was weird to have two dressed stranger women kneeling in front of me naked legs spread in a public sex shops dressing room but i loved it haha ♥ at first they pushed it into my pussy and fucked it a bit, one after another (both of them wanted to have fun on me) ♥ then one of them got the idea to bend it around so the one end will be in my pussy and the other end will be in my ass, and they fucked me double penetration like this and i can tell they really went rough on me there it was really hard to stay silent *-* one time i moaned pretty loud but luckily nobody came except me ;P a few minutes of playing later they pulled it out and what i didnt expect was they licking my pussy afterwards (it was pretty wet and i guess they wanted to taste haha) ♥ they said "okay now dress and come to the counter we will pay it for you" and i said "alright ill be right there ♥" and silently a bit shy added "and if you see me somewhere we can repeat this if you want" *-* i was sooo horny at this point haha it was a bit of a fantasy to be used my two woman like this and i gotta tell i really enjoyed it, but dont think sex with strangers is okay for me now, this was an exception even when im getting more daring and more used to this, so maybe someday ill put it in the okay list someday *-* I didnt have to cut off the shirt, but i forgot a bag or so, so i had to walk to the car with it in my hand... i tried to cover it with my arm still but at least one woman saw it and gave me a weird look *-* Me and the women got each others phone numbers now btw so there are two more woman strangers which got my number now (at least 10 strangers got it now) ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
I just saw you passed the "1000th post" in this thread !! Congratulations !!!

I think you should do a special dare for this ! Here is an example :

You should chose a hiking trail near you town and go there in car. Before leaving home, write on your body "fuck me hard" and "i will do anything you want". Strip naked and lock your clothes in the car (you can keep your shoes). You shall take with you two handcuffs or ropes : one for hands and one for ankles (maybe put them in a bag with some water and the car keys)

Now start at the beginning of the trail and start walking on that path fully naked. You have to walk 1000 steps so you have to count them, also try to do the biggest steps you can. When someone come you can hide near the trail but you have to stop the count. You can count again only when you are on the path again at the same place you stopped counting. Each time you hide like this you should remove 10 steps from your count. If at some point you loose the count or you are not sure anymore you have to start back to 0 steps, so try to remember well !

Once you got the 1000 steps on the path you can go back to your car. But for the walk back you have to cuff your ankles together with a small rope between them (like 20-30cm) so you can only do small steps now ! Also cuffs your hands together, in the back if you can. You still can hide when people come but it will be harder this time

Have a funny walk !
this one was done later that evening when it was dark and on a hiking trail which isnt very very close to my hometown but not far away either ♥ i have to tell its not a very big city i live in and there arent many people hiking in the evening at about 10pm so this report wont be that special :/ So i started at the street where i left my car (left my clothes in my car) and walked naked with "fuck me hard" and "i will do anything you want" (in german each) written on my body with only high heels (which made walking a bit more difficult in on that not flat path i took) *-* So as you told me i took two pairs of handcuffs with me but nothing else, i left the car keys below the car on the ground slightly hidden *-* I started walking non-cuffed and i thought it would be a big distance to walk back in such a slow pace afterwards which made me very nervous, which then let me forget where i was while counting (i was at about 100 or so, so it were about 1100 big steps not 1000) *-* After forgetting it once i concentrated better and didnt forget it again ♥ On my way counting the 1000 (1100) big steps nobody passed or saw me, but on the way there was one street which is the main road connecting two other citys so a lot of cars usually *-* Since it was 10pm there wasnt as many traffic than at real daytime (3pm) but still a few cars passing *-* i hid behind a tree, waiting until i didnt hear and see any car, then in big steps quickly crossed the street ♥ another car passed me, but i already was on the other side of the street and a few meters inbetween trees so i dont think the people in the car noticed me ♥ when i arrived at the goal i put the handcuffs on my ankles and my hands (hands behind my back) *-* the handcuff keys were inside the car btw *-* So at this point i was just a naked girl in high heels, with body writings and both ankles and hands cuffed alone in the woods *-* nothing with me *-* i was very horny since i also played with my pussy and boobs the whole way to this point and the feeling of being helpless if someone would appear since i only could make steps which were like a quarter size of the big steps i did before ♥ Also i was really happy to not need to count anymore ♥

i started the way back and it took sooo much longer... nothing special happened except me walking slowly along the path until i reached the street again ♥ the street made me nervous because i couldnt like walk over it quickly *-* i again waited until the street was totally empty and then i started walking *-* I hurried as much as i could like this, but then i stumped and fell down *-* with my hands on my back i couldnt stop myself falling but i managed to fall on my shoulder not my face luckily ♥ it hurt pretty much but no bleed or so so dont worry ♥ the problem was standing up.... i had to roll on my back to be able to help a bit using my hands and i managed to stand up, but it took a few seconds... every second laying there and getting up made me even more nervous *-* luckily no car appeared, but when i was standing and reached about the middle of the street i saw car lights in distance *-* i hurried to cross the street and hide behind a tree *-* when the car passed me i was over the street and in the forest but still visible from the street *-* the car honked twice shortly but didnt stop luckily *-* at least they only saw my back and i guess they didnt even notice i was cuffed, they probably just saw that i was naked and not even my face ♥ that was the (for you) interesting part i guess, the rest of the walk was for me still exciting but literally nothing happened, i was alone all the way until i reached the car ♥ when i managed to get in the car and freed myself i decided to make it a bit more interesting since i wanted something worth to tell you for this "special" .. you know.. 1000 posts in this thread (actually i had another public dares thread which wasnt that long before so its more like 1500 posts or so but okay haha ;P ) ♥ so i did one more thing:

Special:
I, still naked wearing only red high heels, went out of my car and walked along the street i parked on like 50 meters away from my car ♥ i sat there on the ground directly next to the street, leaning to a tree, spread my legs and started edging ♥ I edged 10 times (because 10x100 is 1000 and i didnt want to edge 100 or 1000 or only 1 time haha) right there on the spot and after this i came ♥ the orgasm was greeaat but i was wondering why no car or so appeared because that street is also quite full at daytime but in the evening obviously not, but i accepted it, was happy to finished this quite risky exposing dare without getting seen (except that one car that saw my naked back) ♥

new dares are welcome ♥ if i get a few good which i can maybe combine ill probably do them all at one day together on a "dare-day" working off my "to-do" list ♥
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #1010
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Great reports, as always.

Next Dare:
Go to a highway where there's a walking bridge over it.
Park your car beside the bridge.
Leave clothes in the car and keys to handcuffs beside the car.
Take with you: handcuffs, two threads of rope.
Cross the walking bridge to the other side of the highway.
Use one thread of rope to tie your feet together, the other one to tie your knees together and handcuff your hands behind your back.
Get on your knees and cross the bridge back to the safety of your car.

Hardest mode: Leave your house without clothes.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 10:38 AM   #1011
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Great reports as always ❤️❤️

A sexy dare for you
I think you should wear multiple clothes together for these one and go outside with a blindfold in hand

Your task would be to ask strangers to strip you in a secret spot while you are blindfolded and your hands tied

They will undress you and play with you each for around 15 mins
Then they will also dress you up fully

Maybe write your actual mobile number and the body writing stuff to your body

Your task will end when 5 girls and 5 boys have successfully fondled you and strip you down and again dress you up
Old 08-04-2021, 10:42 AM   #1012
Unkownuser

How about masterbating in public in an area where you dont believe you will get caught in and then leaving your hand there after you reach climax until you calm your body all the way down.
PM dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94013
obedience app controlled by Miss Maid
Female bodied
kik unkownuserpage
Unkownuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 11:01 AM   #1013
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Wonderful report

Now I think you are proper and upto the previous level of difficulty

Well a good hard task would be to be make you horny as well as humilating

So you will first invite anylin over your house and ask her to play with you for 30 mins while you are blindfolded and tied

After that you would be probably be little horny
Add the body writing and click some pics(not to be shared but your personal memory)

After that go in a open park (probably around 5 pm) so people would be there
You will there with how you were tied (she may or may not remove the blindfold) and nipple clamps with weight attached

There you will get 100 spanks on the ass
But a twist, every time a person asks something about why you are doing this and all 50 spanks would be added

And every person who clicks the pic will add 10 spanks

After the spanks have been completed remove the blindfold(if not removed earlier)
Insert it in the pussy in the park only

The ties still remains,you will be on showpiece for the people for about an hour when you will be tied to a object in a uncomfortable position or humilating position where people may do anything they want

Your outfit will be decided by anylin
And anylin can also make this more interesting like full time a bullet vibrator at high speed a plug
And many more things I am sure she will have a good idea

After your hour has been completed you will walk your way home(at least 2 miles) with a crotch rope attached and naked

This time your legs will be tied with handcuffs so very little step and hands behind the back

Last edited by Abv; 08-04-2021 at 10:19 PM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 12:22 PM   #1014
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Here's another one for you: a drawing!

First, figure out the prize you're offering. Sex with strangers seems to be a bit iffy for you (reasonable!), so maybe just oral sex? Whatever works.

Next, make a flyer and recruit Aylin or another friend. Your flyer needs to explain that you're having a drawing for sex (or a blowjob, or whatever). To enter the drawing, just drop a business card in your pussy.

Finally, take your box, a small anal plug, and a vibrator, and go someplace public. Set up with your pussy available and your ass plugged, and the flyer taped to the box. Aylin is there to keep you safe, to help you get cards, and to keep things interesting whenever you don't have any takers.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 05:50 PM   #1015
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Here's another one for you: a drawing!

First, figure out the prize you're offering. Sex with strangers seems to be a bit iffy for you (reasonable!), so maybe just oral sex? Whatever works.

Next, make a flyer and recruit Aylin or another friend. Your flyer needs to explain that you're having a drawing for sex (or a blowjob, or whatever). To enter the drawing, just drop a business card in your pussy.

Finally, take your box, a small anal plug, and a vibrator, and go someplace public. Set up with your pussy available and your ass plugged, and the flyer taped to the box. Aylin is there to keep you safe, to help you get cards, and to keep things interesting whenever you don't have any takers.
should i use a speculum to keep my pussy opened or should i make them push them in normally? ♥ i will need to get caught for this thats normally what im into but i guess ill give it a try since im in the box so iam anonym and the reward will be owning me for two whole including whole nights (chosen by aylin) *-*

now there are three options for you:
1: If you give me 10 new dares until ill be on next time (about 12-15 hours i guess) i will place the box and me tomorrow night (saturday night) near a nightclub next to a street just around the corner a bit not very hidden *-*

2: If you give me less than 10 i will put in a small street behind a big building with not many traffic around ♥

3: If you give me more than 20 i will walk naked in a nightclub tomorrow for 2-3 min and ask people if they wanna join the drawing haha *-* aylins idea but i dont think youll get 20 dares till nxt time im on
Old 08-06-2021, 06:52 PM   #1016
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Is this an offer to "Kindness" only or does it include everybody in this thread?

If it's for everybody, let me get started:

Go hiking in a track with a ball of cotton thread. Tie one end to a tree at the beginning of the path and unroll the ball as you walk. When it nears the end of the thread, tie the other end to another tree.

Now, you must be naked, with a collar around your neck.
Other things that you'll take with you: handcuffs, a blindfold and a padlock.

Use the padlock to bind your collar to the thread, handcuff your hands behind your back and on your knees try to find your way back using the thread as a guide.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Old 08-06-2021, 06:53 PM   #1017
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

So, may I continue with 19 dares more, or do I have to wait for other people to contribute?

Old 08-06-2021, 07:12 PM   #1018
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
So, may I continue with 19 dares more, or do I have to wait for other people to contribute?
if its very very good dares you could post 19 more by yourself haha *-*

better do only 9 more or so haha ♥

i never was naked in a club except the toilets *-*
Old 08-06-2021, 07:30 PM   #1019
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a club wearing a short skirt and a crop top, no underwear obviously.

Take a hood with you - something to cover your whole head and leave you unidentifiable and virtually blind. Tie the hood around your neck. Start walking with your hands in front of you towards the middle of the room until you bump into somebody. If it's a woman ask her to take you to the entrance to the men's restroom. If it's a man, ask him to take you to the entrance to the women's restroom.

Getting there, take off your clothes, give them to the good samaritan who brought you there and ask him (or her) to take care of your clothes, while you go inside.

Go inside, find a stall (by touch), open the door, sit there on the toilet with the door open and pee. Go back to the entrance and ask for your clothes back (if the person is still there).

You can take your hood off at this point.

18 more dares on the way.

Old 08-06-2021, 07:46 PM   #1020
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Gag yourself and cover the gag with a mask, one of those that we use to avoid Covid. Write on the back of 5 pieces of cardboard (similar size of business cards) 5 different sentences, one sentence for each card.

1 - do you want to see my boobs?
2 - do you want to see my pussy?
3 - do you want to fuck me?
4 - can I suck you?
5 - do you know how I can get to (address)?

Ask your friend to choose a place for you to go, somewhere in the city that you don't know where it is exactly. Let her drop you in the whereabouts of your destination. You have to find out how to get there by asking for directions.

Your cards should be shuffled in a bag. You take a card from the bag without looking what card you got and deliver to the person you intend to ask directions of. With some luck you'll not have to draw all 5 cards to get to the right one.

If the person who got the card decides to show you the card they got, then: if it's 1 or 2, you show them what they want to see, if it's 3 or 4 you have the option of trying to make them understand that it's all a dare made for fun and you're not really serious about it (maybe it will be a little difficult to do with a gag in your mouth).

Your dare ends when you manage to reach your destination.

17 more dares to come.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public