Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2021, 04:55 PM   #1
fun girl

Female 19-f

Hey, I'm new here I'm looking for some dares to do, I wrote down my likes and limits below so you can check those out but I'm also open to do some dares involving other things if you think they could be fun

Limits: pics/vids, incest, too much edging

my sexmap that someone suggested me to do

that list will probably grow over time, but if you're not sure about something you can ask me

DMs are open but I'm not currently taking dares from dms, just on my threads
fun girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:16 PM   #2
Kylenut2

I think filling out a sex map could be a fun task to do. You can also put it in your signature to help others as your likes and limits grow. Also welcome to getdare😊

https://humansexmap.com/

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:18 PM   #3
fun girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
I think filling out a sex map could be a fun task to do. You can also put it in your signature to help others as your likes and limits grow. Also welcome to getdare😊

https://humansexmap.com/
thanks! I will check it out

that list will probably grow over time, but if you're not sure about something you can ask me

Old 07-14-2021, 05:35 PM   #4
Kylenut2

How about a two part task to complete. 1st part of task will be to edge 3 times using random objects from your bathroom using your ass. Each item must be different shape and size. The 2nd part of the task will be to wet yourself in your panties. After you wet yourself you can edge two times then remove the wet panties and change or wash up as you wish.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #5
Exhibitionist18

Go to a public pool in just your bra and panties.

If you can sunbathe nude.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 09:40 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go get a snack from a convenience store wearing only a T-shirt. Must shop for at least 10 minutes and buy something and talk to 2 strangers.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 12:08 PM   #7
leeroc101

Find a parking lot near a residential neighborhood away from where you live. Find the following items

Flag
Stop light
Lawn ornament
Bus stop sign
Bench (can be at a different bustop)
A light that's lit
A stop sign

Each item must be found on a different street. For each item found, you must take off one article of clothing and then touch(or be as close as possible to) the item for 10 seconds. Hide the clothes near the item. Once you are naked, return to your car and masturbate in the light of your headlights. Then you may walk back out, collect your clothes (but don't wear them). Return to your car and this time, wear a blindfold and fist yourself. Imagine you're putting on a show for all the people who just saw you. And they'll take turns fucking you when you finish. Maybe

Maybe someday when you're ready, you'll do this but actually have people there waiting for you.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 02:26 PM   #8
fun girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
How about a two part task to complete. 1st part of task will be to edge 3 times using random objects from your bathroom using your ass. Each item must be different shape and size. The 2nd part of the task will be to wet yourself in your panties. After you wet yourself you can edge two times then remove the wet panties and change or wash up as you wish.
This dare was fairly easy, I went to the bathroom and looked around for 3 different objects to edge with in my ass. The first one was a my toothbrush, I used the handle side and fucked myself with it until I had my first edge, then I washed it and put it back where it was. The second object I grabbed was a small deodorant bottle, I repeated the process but with the doeodorant now, I used it to fuck myself with it until I managed to edge then stopped and looked for a third object. I was looking around for what I could use, and decided to go with a shampoo bottle, once again I grabbed it and used it to edge, washed it like the two previous objects and put it back where it originally was. After I edged those 3 times I moved on with the other part of the dare. I stood on the shower to wet myself so it would be easier to clean up later, as I wet myself my panties became wet with my piss, I wasn't wearing any pants for this. Once I finished pissing I reached down my underwear and started to masturbate fingering myself and playing with my clit until I edged twice like that. Since now the dare was finished I took my panties off and kept masturbating so I would actually cum because I really wanted to after all the edges, it felt really good when I finally cummed. After that I ended up washing my panties and cleaning my shower floor

The following user says Thank You to fun girl for this post:
Old 07-17-2021, 02:34 PM   #9
fun girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go get a snack from a convenience store wearing only a T-shirt. Must shop for at least 10 minutes and buy something and talk to 2 strangers.
I completed this dare too! I dressed up in only a t-shirt which was long enough to just cover my ass and nothing else besides that, no panties, no bra, no pants of any kind. Once dressed like that I headed out to a nearby convenience store where I was looking around for a little thinking what could I buy. I asked someone about snacks, she was very nice and polite, a girl in her mid 20s, and chatted for a little bit before she went to pay for her things. I walked around a bit more and talked to a second person, a guy in his 30s I think, I asked him if he knew where the water was, he told me and then didn't say anything else, he didn't speak much. The 10 minutes went by fairly quickly and I ended up buying a small bottle of water and walked back home. It was all in all pretty uneventful but fun, I feel like some people probably noticed that I was only wearing a t-shirt but nobody really said anything about it that I could hear

Old 07-18-2021, 03:03 AM   #10
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Needed:
- Dice (can roll upfront)
- Padlock with key
- Chains or a piece of rope you can loop up to make it lockable
- Dress and sexy underwear (bra must be strapped)

Go to a nearby park,
Unlock the padlock and hide the key under a bench.
Walk [roll dice times 20] seconds away.
Settle against a tree facing the trail.

Roll another dice:
1-3-5 dress only
2 dress and bra
4 dress and bottoms
6 all
These are the clothes you will lock to the tree.
Dress can be chained behind your back, one sleeve in other sleeve out.
Same goes for the bra and bottoms, all behind your back, going in at one limp, out the other.

Now free yourself from any clothes locked, go grab the key and get back to unlock your clothes and get dressed again.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 11:25 AM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Excellent work...let us bump things up...

Give away your panties!

Here is the dare...You may wear up to 5 items of clothing.

Then you leave your house.

You now must talk to 5 people. Each person you talk to...you offer your panties.

If they say they will take your panties...YAY...take off your panties and give them to them.

If they refuse, walk away...for any reason DONT take your panties...you must remove another piece of clothing...wherever you are...whatever it is...

So...what you really need is to get the first or second person to take them...

The panties count, you see..

If the 5 person says no, you are now naked and get to go home like that, and will get a punishment,

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 02:12 PM   #12
discoduck

Go into public wearing a nightshirt with a belt to tie around the waist to turn it into a two-piece outfit... Top and skirt... You will not wear a bra or panties. This will be your outfit for the day. If you get wet, you must let it run down your legs without wiping it up and anything that runs onto the shirt must not be dried by you... Only the air.
discoduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 12:50 PM   #13
fun girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Find a parking lot near a residential neighborhood away from where you live. Find the following items

Flag
Stop light
Lawn ornament
Bus stop sign
Bench (can be at a different bustop)
A light that's lit
A stop sign

Each item must be found on a different street. For each item found, you must take off one article of clothing and then touch(or be as close as possible to) the item for 10 seconds. Hide the clothes near the item. Once you are naked, return to your car and masturbate in the light of your headlights. Then you may walk back out, collect your clothes (but don't wear them). Return to your car and this time, wear a blindfold and fist yourself. Imagine you're putting on a show for all the people who just saw you. And they'll take turns fucking you when you finish. Maybe

Maybe someday when you're ready, you'll do this but actually have people there waiting for you.
Before I did this dare I made sure to wear the same amount of clothes as items I had to find, so 7 items of clothing. I decided to wear leggings, a t-shirt, bra, panties, shoes, socks and a jacket. Once already fully dressed I went to my car and drove away to somewhere I could find those things that wasn't super near where I live. I parked my car when I found a place I felt was good enough to do this and got out.
The first item that I found was a stop light, I took my jacket off, folded it and left it on the floor next to it and I then touched the stop light for 10 seconds, so far so good. The next item that I found after that was a light that was lit on the next street, I repeated the same process of taking off one item of clothing, folding it and leaving next to it and touching the light for 10 seconds, what I took off this time was my t-shirt. I moved on to find the following object which ended up being the lawn ornament, it was like some rocks but it was clear they were an ornament and not some random rocks that just happened to be there so once again I took off one item of clothing, this time I took off my bra and left it there, touched the rocks for 10 seconds and went on to find the next one. I saw a stop sign next, so I walked up to it and took my leggings off, I kept my shoes by this point but took the leggins off over them, folded it and left it next to the stop sign, I got honked by a car while I did this one, I touched the sign for the 10 seconds and looked for the next item, I only had 3 left. I found a bench next, near a park and I took my panties off and left them there and touched the bench like I did the other objects. I saw a few people in the distance at the park but I don't think they saw me. I was pretty much completely naked by this point except for my shoes and socks. So I hurried up to find the last two items which I knew where to find a bus stop so I went there, luckily nobody was waiting at the bus when I went and I took off my shoes there, touched the stop and went to find the flag. The flag was honestly hard to find, they were either too tall for me to reach or just weren't any around. So instead I ended up replacing the flag for a street banner which I thought it would be close enough and I wanted to get my clothes back since I was naked. I took off my socks, touched the banner and then picked them up again and I traced my path back to the rest of the items, I got some comments from a couple of cars that went by. My feet were acking from being walking barefoot on the street. Luckily all my clothes were still where I left them, I pretty much run back to my car and turned on the headlights and masturbated on the hood of my parked car, I did that as fast as I could and I cummed and got inside my car. Now I had to fist myself wearing a blindfold, now I can be fisted but doing it myself is harder and uncomfortable for my hand so instead I just fingered myself. I used my t-shirt for a blindfold and fingered myself until I cummed again. I dressed up back again in my car and drove home after that

Old 07-20-2021, 01:03 PM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun girl View Post
Hey, I'm new here I'm looking for some dares to do, I wrote down my likes and limits below so you can check those out but I'm also open to do some dares involving other things if you think they could be fun
Sex map was very helpful.

This is a once a week suggestion:

Each week you must contrive somehow to be seen naked by an adult male: mustn't be a relative, nor anyone who's seen you naked nor had sex with you before; and if after he's seen you he asks for sex you must refuse.

Different one each week of course.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:39 PM   #15
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

I took a look at your sex map and noticed that the purple pins are the ones meaning "where I would like to go".

Now, these are quite extreme purples. I'll try to lead you there but now - this is for you as well as all other member of GD reading this dare - please don't hold me responsible if you succeed. This is YOUR wish, I'm here to enable you, but ultimately it's your choice.

Ok, here's the dare:

1 - search a rape fantasy on the internet or maybe take one that you've already read and make it your own. That means: rewrite it adapting it to your circumstances and adding what you would like or taking away what you think you won't like. (Put it in a blog here in GD and give us the link in your signature)

2 - print this rape fantasy and make several copies (10 to 15 is best)
3 - find a place in your town where there is a hiking track through some woods or something like it.
4 - locate this place in google maps and print the same amount of copies of your rape fantasy.
5 - on the back of each map write: "I'll be here, naked, blindfolded and handcuffed, on (day) and at (hour).
6 - now put together the fantasy and the map into some envelopes
7 - go for a walk in provocative clothes, without any underwear, looking for people that you think could be provoked into raping you. Like, for instance, take a bus, look at their faces, drop one envelope on the lap of someone and quickly get out of the bus. Or perhaps go to a restaurant, look for a person who's dining alone, put the envelope on the table and immediately get away from the place.
8 - after distributing all envelopes wait for the right day and set time and go to the woods, put your clothes in a bag and hide it nearby, blindfold and handcuff yourself (leave the key to the handcuffs safely hidden somewhere nearby and stay there, naked for one whole hour.
9 - the place you choose must be somewhat hidden from the hiking track but not so much that you can't be found, of course.
10 - I recommend you don't choose to do it at night.

If, at this point, this is too much for you, I totally understand. If so, then simply dropping the envelopes without actually going through with it is already a good dare. If that is the case, then please make sure to lock eyes and smile to everyone you choose before delivering the envelope.

Tell me what you think.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fun, masturbation, public, sex