Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM   #136
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Where is the most public place you've, er, swallowed, outside of a sex club the like?

Do you find that showing more cleavage or more leg gets you more attention?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:34 PM   #137
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well hello Ms Swallows - long time since we chatted. i will have to make sure I help out next time you are being tortured in the office.

My question is when you are standing in a public place with your wevibe tormenting you how much does your body betray what is going on? What involuntary movements and signs do you make as your engorged, needy clit gets vibed almost to the point of cumming?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 11:08 AM   #138
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Looks like few takers today.

How active are you with dares in your office?
Do you usually dress sexy or conservative in the office?
Has anyone noticed when you've went braless?
Last time someone caught you under dressed?

Thank you for your questions Sir T,

Please see my responses in red below;

How active are you with dares in your office?
From time to time, quite active, you should check out some of my treads Sir
Do you usually dress sexy or conservative in the office?
I push boundaries..a bit
Has anyone noticed when you've went braless?
I do not go "braless" often, however, i do wear a half bra on occasion, leaving my nipples exposed
Last time someone caught you under dressed?
I do suggest you read some of my threads Sir.....i think you might "enjoy me" a bit more

Thank you for the questions Sir T

andreaswallows...........and is very responsive
xoxoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:51 AM   #139
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Where is the most public place you've, er, swallowed, outside of a sex club the like?

Thank you for the question Sir S.

Cleavage is always a crowd pleaser and an easy was to catch a man's eye. Sitting, standing, driving......the possibilities are endless.

Having said that, a short skirt, tanned legs and 6 inch heels are a sure way to capture a rooms attention. Walking....striding.a bit of confident attitude coupled with the click of heels on a hard surfaced floor makes a girl feel so confident.

Thank you gain for your question Sir

andreaswallows..............with a bit of attitude

xoxoxo

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 08-09-2021, 09:22 AM   #140
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I enjoyed the answer to my second question. Didn't see an answer to the first.

And what's the most effective method of dealing with an attitude from a naughty office girl?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 08-09-2021, 09:28 AM   #141
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I enjoyed the answer to my second question. Didn't see an answer to the first.

And what's the most effective method of dealing with an attitude from a naughty office girl?
Sir S,

You of all people should know; Clear direction, specific instruction, swift firm and fair discipline is the most effective management approach Sir, in this sluts humble opinion.

Please, correct me as required.

andreaswallows...........compliantly

Old 08-09-2021, 09:32 AM   #142
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir S,

You of all people should know; Clear direction, specific instruction, swift firm and fair discipline is the most effective management approach Sir, in this sluts humble opinion.

Please, correct me as required.

andreaswallows...........compliantly

Perhaps you should come see me in my office....

-----

Old 08-09-2021, 09:41 AM   #143
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Perhaps you should come see me in my office....
Sir S,

Have i misbehaved or disappointed in some way?

If so, how?

And how will you teach me to be better moving forward Sir?

andreaswallows.........and slightly trembles

Old 08-09-2021, 09:49 AM   #144
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir S,

Have i misbehaved or disappointed in some way?

If so, how?

And how will you teach me to be better moving forward Sir?

andreaswallows.........and slightly trembles
You never answered my first question, and your confidence just thinking about the attention you get with your long legs in sexy heels and short skirt gave you a bit of an attitude as well.

Teaching can take place many ways, depending on whether you're home or at work, or somewhere else. But invariably with you it seems to involve a combination of teasing and oral pleasing. Am I wrong?

-----

Old 08-09-2021, 09:55 AM   #145
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
You never answered my first question, and your confidence just thinking about the attention you get with your long legs in sexy heels and short skirt gave you a bit of an attitude as well.

Teaching can take place many ways, depending on whether you're home or at work, or somewhere else. But invariably with you it seems to involve a combination of teasing and oral pleasing. Am I wrong?
As a well trained obedient cum loving fuck toy, this slut recognizes Sir is always correct.

I will start by answering your question, as this is the first of my transgressions Sir has pointed out publicly.

andreaswallows..........humbly and apologetically

Old 08-09-2021, 11:18 AM   #146
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Sir Semper,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not responding to your first question in my previous post. I meant no disrespect by this, it was an unintentional omission on my part.

"Where is the most public place you've, er, swallowed, outside of a sex club the like?"

One evening after a late dinner in the City with my Sir, we returned to the car in the parking garage. I must admit, my Sir permitted and encouraged me to have a bit more wine at dinner than usual. The parking garage was 80% empty, as the only cars remaining were mostly those who had stayed in the city for dinner etc, the work crowd had long since departed.

as we rode the elevator down, Sir immediately could tell his slut was feeling brave and playful. Reaching the parking level, we exited the elevator and walked towards the car in the far corner of the garage.

Sir, as always, came to my side of the car to open the door, i paused, just behind him....door now open...i moved towards the car; "not so fast dear" Sir said in a firm but calm voice.

Looking me directly in the eye; "stand" he said. I know the word, instinctively i stood, posture perfect, hands behind my back, legs shoulder width apart.

I could feel my pussy become instantly wet as i held the position awaiting my next command.

"andrea"

"Sir" i responded

"Cock" he said....

My well trained reflex response took over, I know what this means, and i went into my well trained mind set. Legs held apart, bending at the waste, i immediately focused all my attention of Sirs cock.

Taking him in my wet hungry mouth, i continued to service my Sir in a very enthusiastic manner.....wet, rapid, noisy, taking extra care to ensure he had a clear view of my now exposed breasts and ass as i devoured his delicious cock.

working him harder with every single skill he has taught me over the years, i dropped to me knees on the cold concrete floor. I could hear the echo of my slurping and sloppy throat work in the cold acoustics of the parking garage.

My knees wide apart i could feel the cold air on my exposed wet pussy, the cool breeze across my well displayed breasts made it highly obvious how hard my nipples' were.

His cock now dripping all over my breasts....i thought it best that Sir be as impressed by the visual aspects of his sluts cock swallowing abilities as much as the physical pleasure i intended to give him.

legs apart, my free hand now playing and alternating between my breasts and desperate pussy.

Sir made his slut work hard that evening, and finally i was rewarded with a delicious feeding of his hot cum. I dutifully swallowed every drop, and then thoroughly cleaned his cock with my tongue and mouth.

As we finished, and i sorted myself out while standing beside the car, Sir whispered to me "do you think they enjoyed your performance dear"? gesturing towards the window in the maintenance office across the parking garage. In the office, i saw the two men, who had obviously been watching the entire time. Both nodding with approval.

I hope this answers your question Sir Semper.

andreaswallows.........and likes to impress

xoxoxo

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 08-09-2021 at 11:27 AM. Reason: sp
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 08-09-2021, 11:23 AM   #147
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

The slut performed well that night. And has done well in providing the response here. She is very responsive to correction like a good slut always is.

-----

The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 08-10-2021, 08:52 AM   #148
NaughtyAudrey

A few questions:

1. Have you ever peed yourself before (either accidentally or on purpose) If so, give me details.

2. Have you ever wet the bed?

3. Were you spanked as a kid? If so, how?

4. Have you ever played a strip game before? If you have, what did you play, who with, and how far down did you have to strip?

5. Have you ever gone streaking or skinny dipped before? If so, details.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:52 AM   #149
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAudrey View Post
A few questions:

1. Have you ever peed yourself before (either accidentally or on purpose) If so, give me details.

2. Have you ever wet the bed?

4. Have you ever played a strip game before? If you have, what did you play, who with, and how far down did you have to strip?

5. Have you ever gone streaking or skinny dipped before? If so, details.

Thank you for your questions, please see me responses below;

1. Have you ever peed yourself before (either accidentally or on purpose) If so, give me details.No

2. Have you ever wet the bed?No

4. Have you ever played a strip game before? If you have, what did you play, who with, and how far down did you have to strip?No

5. Have you ever gone streaking or skinny dipped before? If so, details.No

Old 08-20-2021, 10:46 AM   #150
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well hello Ms Swallows - long time since we chatted. i will have to make sure I help out next time you are being tortured in the office.

My question is when you are standing in a public place with your wevibe tormenting you how much does your body betray what is going on? What involuntary movements and signs do you make as your engorged, needy clit gets vibed almost to the point of cumming?
Thank you for your question Sir,

My Sir frequently will instruct me to wear my Lovense vib in public situations. Sometimes at a restaurant, bar or even while shopping. He takes great pleasures in watching me struggle to maintain my composure as he remotely torments my hypersensitive pussy. He usually ups the intensity while i am speaking to a waiter, bar tender or retail service person (GASP)

He will usually do this after directing me to wear 5 inch heels, a very short skirt and some sort of reveling blouse. Knowing my wardrobe will attract attention only adds to the enjoyment he takes from my vulnerable public torture. The fact that i have no idea if he will force me to cum, or keep me eternally on edge only makes my struggle that much more difficult.

The mental conundrum i face is the struggle to not have my knees give out, let out an accidental sigh or moan, all while trying not to cum......even though i desperately want too.

My Sir loves when his slut is dripping wet, frustrated and on edge.....this slut loves to be controlled and owned in a semi public scenario.

I hope this answers your question Sir

andreaswallows.....with a quiver in her voice

xoxoxoxo

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, heels, office, oral, public