Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-08-2021, 01:04 AM   #1
sapphswitch

Heart 5 Sluttiest Things I've Thought or Done Since Being Under Control

I'm writing this list at the request of my new domme while suctioning my nipples after waking up to my clit demanding attention. It's only been 2 weeks since we first spoke but I've been denied for 9 days of it now and here is a short list that should show you just how good these two weeks have been!

1) Non-humping. This is where I lay on my front with a pillow folded in half under my hip bones but not touching my crotch - instead holding my pussy just above my bed in mid air, my butt up and face down slightly and unable to get any friction at all. Especially with my ben wa balls in this is maddening. It sends me into as much of a frenzy as actually grinding on my pillow used to and I can't stop squirming and bucking my hips even though I know its all futile and I can't rub on anything!

2) Last week I was sitting on the bus in the middle of the day thinking about how empty I was and imagining I was sitting and grinding on a dildo and what it would feel like to be filled with so many people around and completely unaware of what a slut I was. I'd only been denied for a few days as well but sometimes I just can't tear my mind away from filling myself at her command, it feels too good.

3) After admitting that I had a lot of photos and videos from kinky/sexy photo shoots I'd done in the past and ma'am asked me for my one single favourite photo... one. I couldn't help myself and I was so eager to show off how subby and slutty and desperate I can be that I sent over a dozen ranging from cute to pathetic to just a dripping horny mess. I sent videos too because I couldn't help but put on display just how helplessly slutty I was... kind of like what I'm doing now.

4) The other day she gave me one of the most frustrating tasks yet and I absolutely loved it! I have this new pink bullet vibe, it's small and quite weak and made of a plastic that slips and slides around on bedsheets. I'd been begging to use one of my bullets on my clit as it hadn't been touched in days and I stupidly made the suggestion that I'd even be happy using it over my underwear. Well, after that there was no way I was going to be allowed to do anything else but if that wasn't maddening enough I wasn't allowed to touch is with my hands at all! I switched it on, placed it on my bed and had to lower myself onto it while wearing panties and edge as much as I could in 15 minutes with my new 4 inch plug in my ass too. It was so weak and small and sliding all over the place I spent the full 15 minutes desperately trying to grind my pussy into it just for it to slip out from under me. I was unable to use my hands to adjust it so was sort of chasing it around with my cunt just trying to get any contact with it at all!! I looked so pathetic doing this and I didn't even get close to an edge until I figured out I could place it on a folded pillow and hump the tiny buzzing toy like that, but even then I couldn't edge. The worst part is this whole time I was fantasising about whether she would keep me like this... sort of hoping I'd be kept hands free for a while - only be allowed this as stimulation until I'd learned to edge from it...

5) Finally, there have been more than one occasion when I have been so desperate to feel any stimulation I have gained pleasure from things I would've sworn I couldn't get pleasure from only a few weeks ago. From pinching and twisting my nipples while they're already clamped and hurting because I was unable to touch my clit to buying a larger butt plug when I realised how little I was going to have permission to fill my other hole to moving and pushing on my new big plug to get that feeling of fullness to attempt to alleviate my desperation to fill my dripping cunt.

Bonus: My domme doesn't know but I go through and screenshot all of my favourite bits of our chats, all the bits where I'm mindless and obedient for me to look back on and read while squirming when she's not around. I read through them to get my ideas for this and even just rereading how much of a slut I can be is making my clit twitch and ache for attention which hopefully it will be granted as a reward for posting this for you all to read.

Likes: orgasm control, tease and denial, resistance, hypnosis, moderate pain, verbal degredation, rope/bondage, hidden public, ice, objectification

Limits: piss, scat, messy, visible/overt public, blood, full body pics, family, illegal

Toys: vibrators (one is really weak), butt plug, suction cup dildos (6",8"), ben wa balls, clit and nipple pumps, rope, nipple clamps with collar, clit clip, arousal balm, numbing gel, ice

Kik - spacegirl423
sapphswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sapphswitch for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 10:21 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is not a Truth. A Truth is where you ask naughty questions for others to answer.

Writing about experiences like this is best done in a blog, but for now I moved this to the s/M Blog section.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, lesbian, orgasm control, orgasm denial, slut