Old 04-11-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
Dskywere
Account Banned

Smile 28y.o Male seeking humiliation dares

So my last thread didn’t get much interest, so trying again with more detail

Background info: I’m 28, particularly enjoy humiliation, especially foot related humiliation and sneaker/trainer risking, also enjoy clothing control, I have done some barefooting in the past, such as going barefoot to shops, service stations, going on trains barefoot etc, I have done sneaker risking in public toilets before as well - took a long break from barefooting and humiliation in general but want to get back into it and I’m incredibly foot shy

Likes: being made to go out in public barefoot (its a love/hate thing really), sneaker risking, not being allowed socks, wearing sneaker without socks, having soles of my feet on display and losing access to footwear (such as locking them in a bag with the key being at home)

Dislikes: wearing shorts, flip flops, chastity and holding my sneakers when barefooting

Toys available: chastity, restraints, rope, ball gag, blindfold, padlocks, pin prick insoles, bondage hood and a Venus2000

Footwear available: sneakers, flip flops, crocs, work boots, football sneakers, soleless sneakers and bare bottom shoes

Fears: being stuck barefoot in big crowds, getting mocked by others for being barefoot and actually losing my footwear when doing risking stuff

So with all that out of the way, I’m open to all dare ideas, Barefoot dares preferred but will consider any other humiliation related dares as well since I want to work on my likes and expand my horizons - you can suggest anything based on my likes and use my fears to your advantage, dislikes you can use as punishments for failing or as dares if you can really convince me :P - public dares are fine with me as long as they’re not illegal (based on UK law)

In return for suggesting a dare I’ll post pictures and a report of how it went and how I felt etc - this time however I will not accept dares/tasks via PM - I would like dares to be seen in this thread - and means everyone can see the report / pictures as well

Will also accept rules

Make me regret this thread ^_^
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:39 AM   #2
Johnseedpods

What sneakers do you have?
Johnseedpods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 08:42 AM   #3
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnseedpods View Post
What sneakers do you have?
i have 3 pairs of sneakers - pictured below

Last edited by Dskywere; 03-29-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-13-2020, 05:25 PM   #4
Johnseedpods

You should wear the nikes sockless to the nearest park
Take them off and leave them on the path and walk for 5 minutes in your barefeet. Come back and hope they are still there!
Once you put them back on, before you go home you have to piss on them, or if the park has a pond, soak your shoes in the pond
Johnseedpods is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Johnseedpods for this post:
Old 04-14-2020, 08:30 AM   #5
Dskywere
Account Banned

Thanks soo much for your dare,

I completed it today at 12pm (mid-day so higher chance of being caught) my parents wanted to take the dog out and they wanted me to come with them, so had to make the excuse that I wanted to quickly get something to eat first but I’d catch up with them (now the park they use was the same park I did my dare in, which added to my feeling of exposure/humiliation)

Once they left the house I quickly went up stairs to grab my nikes, put them on and went out to the park, I took them off on the grass (walked on the grass for abit) and left them in view (the park is also over-looked by my neighbours, so I hope they didn’t see me) - i've included a picture of how the houses are situated

once I took off my shoes I started walking up the path at a decent pace while videoing the whole thing so I could keep track of the time – I saw some people slowly making there way toward me so once I was almost at the end of the path I quickly turned back to make my way back to my sneakers by this point I was super horny (and not wearing underwear with my trackies also meant I had to try and not get a hard on, while feeling pre-cum oozing out)

I stuck to only using the path since it hurts my feet more which greatly adds to my humiliation and horniness as my feet got more sore I could feel my eyes start to water but was too afraid to slow down incase I got caught by the people who were coming from behind, once I got back to my sneakers (I got back to my sneakers at 5minutes and 40 seconds) quickly put them on and I instantly felt the relief and comfort of them
Then had to quickly catch up with my parents still wearing my trackies without underwear (I use them as pyjamas) and my nikes without socks,

my feet still slightly tingly and sore with every step being a reminder of the humiliation I just went through moments ago – to some people this task may seem trivial but to someone like me who is deeply foot shy I was certainly hugely humiliated and the fear of being caught was driving me mad with horniness

Here is the links to the video I made as proof, I posted them on twitter so can only do 2-minute chunks but if you want the whole unedited video I can pm you it:

Part 1: https://twitter.com/ticklishboi1992/...106240000?s=20
Part 2: https://twitter.com/ticklishboi1992/...079794695?s=20
Part 3 https://twitter.com/ticklishboi1992/...105925123?s=20

I hope I completed your dare to your satisfaction and thank you for such a humiliating dare

Ps. Piss is a hard limit for me and there is no pond at this park

Last edited by Dskywere; 03-29-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:25 PM   #6
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Excellent twitter, boy.

Obviously the current lockdown limits what you can do a bit, but here’s some ideas:

Wear your sneakers out to go on a shopping trip. No socks. Bring a bag you can lock shut and a padlock leaving the key at home. As you get to the supermarket, take your sneakers off and lock them in the back. Do your shopping and get back home.

For added humiliation, you can wear your restraints and shorts, and write “foot slave” on the tops of your feet and “dare bitch” on the soles.

Another option, with a bit of a risk. Walk to the far side of the park. Take your sneakers off and leave them completely in the open. Walk to the other side of the park and back - ideally at least 15 min and out of site of your sneaks. Hopefully they’ll be there when you’re back.

Obviously for both be commando.

I’ve followed your twitter, feel free to DM me.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, clothing control, feet, humiliation, sneakers