Account Banned

Magnet DARE: The date (girls only)

This dare involves:
  • Clothing control
  • IRL (strangers)
  • Fucking (all holes?)
  • Pics (requested but not required)
First what you will be wearing:
  • No undies at all (bras, panties, socks, stockings, etc)
  • Only 15cm+ stilettos allowed
  • Only above the knee miniskirts allowed
  • See through top
  • A tiny bit too much makeup on you, beginning with the most important piece of makeup: lip stick.
Dress up as indicated for this dare. Go to a mall, fair, park, or any other highly public place and start to flirt with all boys around... specially the ones who check you out but don't make any attempts to contact you.

Choose somebody for this dare from among the boys in the place. Choose a boy who:
  • Is single
  • Is willing
  • Is able
  • Is free
  • Is ok with condoms
Then, simply go to a nice place that provides privacy, at your expense, and get fucked in any holes he wants to.

If you do this dare, you must report it here. If pics or vids are not outside your limits, take them. If face is not outside either, show it.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:17 PM   #2
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Simple, but interesting dare. You indicate it is girls-only, but it looks quite possible (and much more interesting) for men ;-).
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Plug

I guess it would be possible for men too, wouldn't it? Regardless, check the link on my signature "Who are my dares addressed to?", and the further instructions if you don't fit.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 11-06-2019, 05:37 PM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Besides this, there is one additional hidden difficulty in this dare that makes it almost impossible for guys.

There are two kinds of guys in this world, those who understand women and those who don't. Although this is a teachable skill, only 3% of us guys got it perfectly.

If you belong to the 3%, this dare would be boring, and reduced to the clothing restrictions. If you go date a straight girl like that you are in trouble.

If you don't, girls will refuse your advances and make it impossible for you to fulfill this dare.

Girls, on the other hand, find it easy to have sex, if they want to. All they need to do is to give a sexy look and she can get a fucking partner.

However, guys also get it easy if they are gay. The difference is made by the sex of the person you are trying to date.

No matter how much noise you make, those are the facts of life.

Old 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM   #5
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I guess it would be possible for men too, wouldn't it? Regardless, check the link on my signature "Who are my dares addressed to?", and the further instructions if you don't fit.
Yeah, I got to whom your dares were addressed, but as you state as well: those who don't qualify can still do... Indeed it would be a bit harder I suppose, whether or not you fit in the infamous "3%" ;-)...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #6
ambermcgee

Default Omg...

Okay, so I wanted to try this dare for a really long time, but just couldn't find the courage to do it... It finally took me a few weeks of fantasizing about it, quite a bit of tequila, and about an hour of walking fro my frontdoor, before I managed to undertake this dare.

So there I was, dressed up in a tight, leather mini-skirt (don't ask me why I own one of these) a slightly see through top, ridiculously high heels, and no underwear at all. Oh, and I had put on my brightest red lip stick and a little too much of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. As I was clumsily (not good with 15cm heels) making my way down the street, I could tell that people - especially men - were staring at me, and more than usual. I have honestly never felt so exposed before.

Anyway, so I went to a park that is not too far away and still not too close to my home. I don't know what it is about guys, but there aren't many of them in parks on their own so it took me a little while to find one. Most were either old (as in retired old!) or with their girlfriends, but I found one guy who was sitting hunched over his phone, occasionally looking up at me, and quickly looking away again whenever I turned his way.

I went over and sat down next to him and started flirting, and judging from his response, he might never actually have talked to a girl he wasn't related to before... He was very shy and confused about what to say, and when I finally asked ig he wanted to go somewhere private, he actually told me that he would love to, but that he didn't have that kind of money... Then I, for the first time in my life, had to inform him that this one was on the house.

So I took him by the hand and led him to a public bathroom. I undid his belt and started rubbing his cock and told him that he could have me anyway he wanted. He didn't really seem to understand that, and certainly didn't seem ready to act on it, so I sat him down on the toilet and started to lick his cock.

I'm afraid the story is coming to an end becuase almost as soon as I got him in my mouth he exploded... Quite a lot of cum as well. I ended up having to let some of it slide down my cheek as well. Then I just sent him on his way and went home.

This is certainly the most challenging dare I have ever done but almost the most intense one. The entire way through, I felt rather euphoric and actually had a hard time believing that I was going through with it. The best dares really push your limits.

THANKS!

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ambermcgee for this post:
Old 12-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambermcgee View Post
Okay, so I wanted to try this dare for a really long time, but just couldn't find the courage to do it... It finally took me a few weeks of fantasizing about it, quite a bit of tequila, and about an hour of walking fro my frontdoor, before I managed to undertake this dare.
Great! That's the precise state of mind I envisioned for this dare.

Quote:
So there I was, dressed up in a tight, leather mini-skirt (don't ask me why I own one of these.
Hold it a second... One of the key reasons I am on this site is to cause huge amounts of humiliation... So, if you find something too humiliating to report about...

Bing it on! I am all ears! Oh... Yeah... That belongs to this thread, too!

Quote:
a slightly see through top, ridiculously high heels, and no underwear at all. Oh, and I had put on my brightest red lip stick and a little too much of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. As I was clumsily (not good with 15cm heels) making my way down the street, I could tell that people - especially men - were staring at me, and more than usual. I have honestly never felt so exposed before.
How else did it made you feel? Slutty? Vurnerable? Easy?

As for the heels, you better get used to them. You won't have to wear them every day, but expect them to be a regular thing my my dares.

What you should do? Ask YouTube for help!

Quote:
Anyway, so I went to a park that is not too far away and still not too close to my home. I don't know what it is about guys, but there aren't many of them in parks on their own
Most of us feel that parks are not a good place to pick up girls, because most of the girls are in groups of 3-4 and because most of the girls would not be in an approachable state of mind.

What most of us fail to realize, is that exactly those two features (plus the fact that most weirdos pick up girls during the same period of the day that a particular fictional character does: Dracula) what makes the daytime and the parks in particular the perfect date/time to pick up girls.

Quote:
so it took me a little while to find one. Most were either old (as in retired old!) or with their girlfriends,
Retired old? That's something we could work with in future dares...

You know, most of those retired people would have been delighted for you to do the dare with them!

As for with their girlfriends, let's steer off those. Anyway, to get a gf in the first place a guy has to has at least some experience with girls.

Quote:
but I found one guy who was sitting hunched over his phone, occasionally looking up at me, and quickly looking away again whenever I turned his way.
Sounds like the kind of guy I had in mind!

Quote:
I went over and sat down next to him and started flirting, and judging from his response, he might never actually have talked to a girl he wasn't related to before...
He provably did talk to girls he wasn't related to before...

You know, waitress, cashiers, some of those are girls too!

No, seriously... lets say that you where having a pickick with your BFF and you noticed him. After about 3-4 hours (of him building up courage) he finally gets the nerve to hit on you.

How would you react?

See, that sort of reaction is considered by most of us a rejection. It happens to all of us, who are not good with girls. So many times girls want to set us as an example (for their own protection) and they end up scarring us for life.
I am not saying that you sre to blame. After all, it is we who allow you to do it.

Quote:
He was very shy and confused about what to say, and when I finally asked ig he wanted to go somewhere private, he actually told me that he would love to, but that he didn't have that kind of money... Then I, for the first time in my life, had to inform him that this one was on the house.
Excellent! How did this made you feel?

Quote:
So I took him by the hand and led him to a public bathroom.
This was not my intentions, but certainly did the job!

Quote:
I undid his belt and started rubbing his cock and told him that he could have me anyway he wanted. He didn't really seem to understand that, and certainly didn't seem ready to act on it, so I sat him down on the toilet and started to lick his cock.
I should have limitted the dare so that you are not allowed to make him cum unless his dick is inside your cunt or ass...

So, when you gave him that blow job, did you at least got naked first? Did he got a chance to enjoy the sight of your entire body?

Quote:
I'm afraid the story is coming to an end becuase almost as soon as I got him in my mouth he exploded... Quite a lot of cum as well. I ended up having to let some of it slide down my cheek as well. Then I just sent him on his way and went home.
Right, but that is his fault, not yours.

Quote:
This is certainly the most challenging dare I have ever done but almost the most intense one. The entire way through, I felt rather euphoric and actually had a hard time believing that I was going through with it. The best dares really push your limits.

THANKS!
I am really glad it pushed your limits. How did you feel after fucking him? Because I hope you know, you where the one who fucked him and not him to you... Most importantly, how did you feel after fucking some strange dude you would have never fucked in your entire life had I not dared you too?

Last edited by Magnetic; 12-11-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:48 PM   #8
ambermcgee

Quote:
How else did it made you feel? Slutty? Vurnerable? Easy?
Yeah, you pretty much got it. I felt like such a slut - especially because I knew what I was about to do. Any guy on the street could be the one to fuck me... So slutty, vunerable and easy is a pretty good discription of how I felt. As for the heels, I'll try to get used to them.

Quote:
Retired old? That's something we could work with in future dares...

You know, most of those retired people would have been delighted for you to do the dare with them!
I guess I didn't think of them as possible subjects for this dare...

Quote:
Excellent! How did this made you feel?
Like such a slut! He literally thought I was a whore and pretty much said that to my face. In any other situation I might have slapped him, but I had to just smile and tell him that he didn't even have to pay for me...

Quote:
So, when you gave him that blow job, did you at least got naked first? Did he got a chance to enjoy the sight of your entire body?
Actually no, I was still wearing my slutty little outfit. I thought we could start with a BJ and that he could fuck me afterwards, but that obviously wasn't in the cards...

Quote:
I am really glad it pushed your limits. How did you feel after fucking him? Because I hope you know, you where the one who fucked him and not him to you... Most importantly, how did you feel after fucking some strange dude you would have never fucked in your entire life had I not dared you too?
I mean again, I felt like a complete slut... However, I also felt rather euphoric and had a hard time believing I actually did it. Like I said this is the most challenging and maybe the hottest dare I have ever done. Please make more like it.

Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Old 12-12-2019, 06:55 PM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet This Dare Clarified

Quote:
I mean again, I felt like a complete slut... However, I also felt rather euphoric and had a hard time believing I actually did it. Like I said this is the most challenging and maybe the hottest dare I have ever done. Please make more like it.
Ok... Let me give you another dare, which is really just the same dare with a few extra rules to make it tougher.
  1. Every day from when you read this dare until when you actually do it, you are to listen to this 2 files twice daily at least until Christmas, one just after you wake up (before getting up from bed) and once just after you turn your lights off for sleep. I want you to listen to these two files repeatedly, for 2 weeks.
    1. http://bit.ly/shared-orgasms
    2. http://bit.ly/screaming-orgasms
  2. Now, you will actually be looking for retired people only... The older the better!
  3. If at any time during this dare you are again told you are a whore or slut or any other insulting name like that, you are not only to do as you did in the last dare, but you will also admit it and have him write it on your body with nonerasable ink, the kind they use on polling stations all over the world to ensure that you haven't already voted. Once it is written on you, it stays on you for a couple of weeks or so.
  4. Take off all your clothes before you start doing anything sexual to him. Do not put them back on until you are about to leave. You are not allowed to wash yourself, either.
  5. No BJs, at least not until he has fucked you first in the pussy and then in the ass. If you need to make him comer 3 times, do so. If you need to wait for him to recover, do so. Man usually recover in 15-30 minutes, although they would ejaculate as much sperm as the first time, they will still ejaculate. You might speed this up by providing constant stimulation during the entire recovery time.
  6. When you get cum in your ass, time for an A2M. Do not let anything touch his cock between the second it leaves your ass until the second it enters your mouth. You might think that this will be difficult to convince him off, but it won't be at all--not right after discharging on your ass.
  7. You did not replied to me on the reason you own one of those miniskirts.
  8. Do not use a public restroom this time. What I suggest you use is an hourly hotel. Try to have him pay for the hotel, this time... But do not charge him anything.
  9. Quote:
    Then I, for the first time in my life, had to inform him that this one was on the house
    I really liked that expression, but in a more personal form (as in: "this is on me")... Use it. This expression has convincing power on your own brain, so even if it is not the form that you actually used.
  10. I that is not what you actually said (which is the reason I did not react to it previously), but the expression will have power on your brain. Use it.
  11. Do not tell him he can have you anyway he wants. Remember, you are leading him in this. Lead him all the way, not just part of the way.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:40 PM   #10
ambermcgee

Quote:
Ok... Let me give you another dare, which is really just the same dare with a few extra rules to make it tougher.
Oh wow... I just read your new dare and I have to admit it made me so horny just the thought of it. Thank you! I'll give this a go sometime in the new year and I've already started on the hypnosis.

Old 03-04-2020, 09:35 AM   #11
ambermcgee

Default Please fuck me harder, Grandpa!

I know this took me much longer to get around to than I had initially promosied, but finding the courage to letting a pensioner fuck you in any way he wishes takes some time. Anyway, I finally did it.

So I dressed up like a proper slut once again and went out looking for cock. I found an old man sitting alone on a bench in a park and went over. He seemed confused at first, asking if I was lost and being very much an old man. I quickly got around his confusion by placing a hand on his thigh and rubbing his crotch. From there it didn't take long before he was ready to go somewhere else. And we walked very slowly, as he was very old, to a nearby hotel. He paid for a room and we went upstairs. I think he expected that he would have to pay me, but he hadn't asked about it. Maybe money wasn't an issue for him. I should also mention that he was a perfect gentleman and extremely nice as we walked to the hotel and upstairs to the room.

We got to the room and he closed the door and the first thing he did was slap my arse. I was so taken aback (he had been so polite until then) that I actually let out a gasp of surprise. He told me to undress, addressing me as 'sweetheart' and I obliged.

As I stood there in front of him, stark naked, he finally asked how much an hour would cost him. I said that it would cost him nothing. He seemed confused and asked if I was not a 'prostitute whore'. As comdanded by the dare, I confessed that I was, but that this one was on me. Then I got the pen from my purse and asked if he could write it on me. He seemed neither pleased nor displeased at this idea, but just told me to get on all fours on the bed and then he started writing on my butt. He might not have been thrilled at first, but he got into it and besides 'prostitue' and 'whore' he also wrote 'slut' 'bitch' 'filth' 'cocksucker' and 'cumhole' on my buttcheeks.

After he was done writing, he told me to lie on my back which I did. Then he instructed me to beg for his cock and to call him grandpa (which is a little creepy). I complied and begged 'grandpa' to fuck me hard, and he finally stuck his surpriseing hard cock in me. He was on top of me and forced his tongue as far into my mouth as he could while he fucked me. He didn't last long and as soon as he was close he pulled out and shot his cum (a fair bit of it too) all over me. I was worried that I would have to convince him to stay around and fuck me again, but as soon as he was done cumming, he smacked my arse again and said that there was more where that came from.

We waited around for a little bit and he spent most of this time in the bathroom, except for the last few minutes in which he decided to 'warm up' my arsehole by fingering it. Then he put me in doggystyle and slit his ancient dick inside my arse. he pulled my hair and even without being asked to do so, I found myself moaning 'Yes! Please fuck me harder, grandpa!'. He lasted a lot longer this time, really giving my arse a good fucking, but at last he (very quickly) pulled out his dick, flipped me onto my back, and stuffed his dick straight into my mouth, saying 'Taste your arse from Grandpa's cock you little whore' and then he exploded into my mouth.

After this, he decided that the show was over and sent me on my way. I have to admit that my walk was quite shaky when I left and that my mouth tasted like cum and arse the entire way home...

The following 5 users say Thank You to ambermcgee for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 08:44 PM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I know this took me much longer to get around to than I had initially promosied, but finding the courage to letting a pensioner fuck you in any way he wishes takes some time. Anyway, I finally did it.
Good!

Quote:
So I dressed up like a proper slut once again and went out looking for cock. I found an old man sitting alone on a bench in a park and went over. He seemed confused at first, asking if I was lost and being very much an old man. I quickly got around his confusion by placing a hand on his thigh and rubbing his crotch. From there it didn't take long before he was ready to go somewhere else. And we walked very slowly, as he was very old, to a nearby hotel. He paid for a room and we went upstairs. I think he expected that he would have to pay me, but he hadn't asked about it. Maybe money wasn't an issue for him. I should also mention that he was a perfect gentleman and extremely nice as we walked to the hotel and upstairs to the room.
He was a perfect gentleman? I am surprised!

Quote:
We got to the room and he closed the door and the first thing he did was slap my arse. I was so taken aback (he had been so polite until then) that I actually let out a gasp of surprise. He told me to undress, addressing me as 'sweetheart' and I obliged.
That's more like it!

Quote:
As I stood there in front of him, stark naked, he finally asked how much an hour would cost him. I said that it would cost him nothing. He seemed confused and asked if I was not a 'prostitute whore'. As comdanded by the dare, I confessed that I was, but that this one was on me. Then I got the pen from my purse and asked if he could write it on me. He seemed neither pleased nor displeased at this idea, but just told me to get on all fours on the bed and then he started writing on my butt. He might not have been thrilled at first, but he got into it and besides 'prostitue' and 'whore' he also wrote 'slut' 'bitch' 'filth' 'cocksucker' and 'cumhole' on my buttcheeks.
Excellent! How long did you manage to have these on you?

Quote:
After he was done writing, he told me to lie on my back which I did. Then he instructed me to beg for his cock and to call him grandpa (which is a little creepy).
Why?

Quote:
I complied and begged 'grandpa' to fuck me hard, and he finally stuck his surpriseing hard cock in me. He was on top of me and forced his tongue as far into my mouth as he could while he fucked me. He didn't last long and as soon as he was close he pulled out and shot his cum (a fair bit of it too) all over me. I was worried that I would have to convince him to stay around and fuck me again, but as soon as he was done cumming, he smacked my arse again and said that there was more where that came from.
You are such a good whore!

Quote:
We waited around for a little bit and he spent most of this time in the bathroom, except for the last few minutes in which he decided to 'warm up' my arsehole by fingering it. Then he put me in doggystyle and slit his ancient dick inside my arse. he pulled my hair and even without being asked to do so, I found myself moaning 'Yes! Please fuck me harder, grandpa!'. He lasted a lot longer this time, really giving my arse a good fucking, but at last he (very quickly) pulled out his dick, flipped me onto my back, and stuffed his dick straight into my mouth, saying 'Taste your arse from Grandpa's cock you little whore' and then he exploded into my mouth.
Looks like you found the correct guy for you!

Quote:
After this, he decided that the show was over and sent me on my way. I have to admit that my walk was quite shaky when I left and that my mouth tasted like cum and arse the entire way home...
Awesome! I specially liked the part the it was him who decided that the show was over and sent you on your way.

How about the hypnosis part? You gave me no further reports on that? You should have at least had one experience to try it both on (the one you reported here), but from a fucking bitch such as you I would expect for you to have had multiple experiences to report on both!

Old 02-27-2022, 06:49 AM   #13
rhl
getDare Succubus

I agree that the best dares are those that push the limit. They have become my favorite, with the second (maybe third) being just as hard

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, dare, fucking, irl