Old 02-14-2020, 07:18 AM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Bell First step into x-dressing

Hi people of getdare. First things first, I've never been into cross dressing, at least not as part of a sissyfication/transgender etc. thing. I am a straight male, but I enjoy a good dose of humiliation, and in terms of fashion I like my pants as I like my pussies, if you understand . Consequently, the though of buying some women's pants has been on my mind for some time.
You'll notice that only one of the options is actually regular jeans - those are the ones I am most likely to actually wear even for normal activities. The Hotpants... I may wear them as underwear? And for certain dares maybe? As for the fake leather leggings, I have no idea what I'd do with them except for get dare - stuff, but damn they are hot

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 07:33 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

This seems to have been posted twice... Supposedly as a consequence of my bad internet connection which caused me to reload the site at one point. Please comment on the post that actually has a poll: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380685

And in case an admin sees this feel free to remove this thread... Unfortunately I don't know how to report this....

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 02-14-2020 at 08:14 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, crossdressing, humiliation