Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2019, 05:47 PM   #1
CreativeBoy

Default I've been a bad boy and need to be controlled

Hi,

I'm new to this site and I'm looking for some help. My girlfriend was annoyed that I came without her permission this week while looking at this site, so because I was a bad boy and this is what I was using, I was instructed to give up control to people on this site in addition to being spanked. I'm looking for someone to control me for the next few days (or longer after the holidays depending on how it goes), with strong preference given to a young (of legal age) girl although a young guy would also be ok if need be.

The following things are generally within bounds:

* Underwear control (my favorite) - I'll give you a list of my underwear and you can tell me which to wear each day, how to wear it / how to display it / what to do with it / etc. I have a mix of standard, cute, and embarrassing boy underwear; mostly boxers and boxer briefs. I would be willing to spend a modest amount of money buying things if you want me to. I'd also be willing to modify inexpensive things I buy (destroy, write your name in them to show you own me, etc)

* Basic clothing control - Want me to wear skinny jeans that hug my nice ass like a girl and make boys want to stick it in me? How about cute pajamas that show off my bulge? Sweatpants that barely stay on and might suddenly fall off? You decide within my limits. I can provide you with a list of what I have.

* Orgasm control - you decide if I cum, when I cum, where I cum, and how I cum.

* Body writing

* Toy use - I have a few basic toys and can let you know what I have if you're interested.

* Challenges in public - I am down for semi-public or hidden-public challenges although please be aware that where live is saturated with cameras and getting caught is a limit, so challenges can't be TOO risky.

I am happy to provide either private reports via PM or public reports in a section of the forum of your choosing. I am NOT willing to provide pics, provide video, use chat applications, allow control of devices, provide data that could potentially identify me, etc. You get the idea. I want to be anon.

Please PM me if you are interested or leave a reply here and I'll PM you

Thanks

male, bi-sexual, 29, sub

My Likes: being someone's toy, underwear control, clothing control, orgasm control, edging, anal, masturbation, spanking, hidden public, semi-public, body writing, humiliation, puppy play, riding girls and boys while they fuck my ass
My Dislikes: Conspicuous cross dressing, ADBL, destruction of things I like, anything physical (pain, blood, etc)
My Limits: pics / video etc, illegal, blackmail, full public, anything that would own me if it showed up on Instagram, getting caught, anything with someone I know, loss of security, extended denial, scat / mess, CBT / chastity, permanent, etc
CreativeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, hidden public, orgasm control, semi public, underwear control