Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #1
Luke 95

Default Clothing control, edging & exhibition -Kik

Clothing control, edging, exhibition and maybe even a little humiliation and denial. That's right this game has it all kinky getdarers!

This is a fun and flexible dice dare game with a lot of room for customization group play etc depending on your personal likes and dare styles etc. I have played it before in the past and figured I would post it here in the messenger section.

Rules:

So first you will want to come up with 6 outfits and number them 1-6 and list them below. These outfits can be anything you want (underwear, regular clothes, swim suits, kinky fetish gear & toys, who knows? its up to you and what your into) Try and be creative and think of any fun, unique, embarrassing etc stuff you've got that you might be able to include.

-Next, it's time to decide your "playing time"
Start off by deciding how long you want to play for
OR if your brave (and have the time) roll the dice once to determine how long you have to keep playing for (1= 1 hour, 2= 2 hours etc up to 6 hours)

-Now to find out what you're going to be wearing
Roll the dice to determine what outfit you have to wear (outfits 1-6)

AND for how long
-Your "outfit time"
Roll the dice again to determine how long you have to wear it until your next roll (1,2, or 3 = 15min) (4, 5 or 6 = 30min)

Congratulations! Your now stuck like this until your “outfit time” is up and you get to roll again to pick your next outfit!

Now the real fun begins
Every time you roll to pick an outfit post the results here or message them to other players (what you're wearing and for how long).
While you’re playing anyone (other players or not) can PM you (kik skype whatever you prefer etc) for “proof” that you're wearing what your supposed to and you have to send them a pic.

AND
Every time you change outfits you have to edge.
Every time someone asks you for “proof” you have to edge.
Only when you're “playing time” is up do you get to cum.

Bonus Rules (if you want)
If you really want to punish yourself you can leave it up to those who are messaging you to decide IF you're allowed to cum once the time is up or not -maybe you have to get permission from at least half of them or you cant? - maybe they get to give you a choice like you can cum BUT you have to keep wearing whatever outfit your currently stuck in for a while? - maybe they all get to decide how you cum? who knows what could happen

So what do you think Getdare friends? I'm open to any suggestions, thoughts, improvements?

Good luck and Have fun!

Dice: https://www.random.org/dice/?num=1

Last edited by Luke 95; 11-27-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Luke 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:50 PM   #2
Slaveboy151

I am wearing a collar and leash as well as a butt plug for 30 minutes
Toys: Collar, vibrator, dildo, and a ball gag!
◄► Piss ▬ Anal ▬ Toilet Play ▬ Humiliation ▬ Pics ▬ Blackmail
◄► Public
◄► Scat/Vomit ▬ Pain ▬ Family & Friends ▬ Cumming
Slaveboy151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, edging, exhibition, kik