Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2021, 02:08 AM   #1
Voglio Godere

Default 21 F - Help me be a good pet for a whole day

This Monday I and my boyfriend decided I'm gonna be a good little kitty for a whole day. A diapered kitty.

I'll have to always be on all fours when I move around the house, and I won't be allowed to wear any clothes other than a cute diaper. Kitties don't use toilet seats, do they? My bf is going to change my diaper with a fresh one when it's full.

Also, I won't be allowed to talk like a person, I will have to meow when I want to communicate.

We're going to have the whole day so give us ideas, tasks and rules to follow during this day. We love bladder control, pee holding, wetting, orgasm control and denial, edging, bondage and other fun things.
Dares and tasks can, of course, involve my boyfriend.

I'm not going to cum until I start being a pet on Monday and my bf would like me to stay horny and frustrated on Monday for the whole time too, so maybe you could include some edging and tasks to keep me horny and make me earn an orgasm at the end of the day (or keep me denied even longer).

We will report detailedly as the day goes on.
Please make this kitty feel horny and pissy all day.

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms

Last edited by Voglio Godere; 07-30-2021 at 08:46 AM.
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:25 AM   #2
davide.italy

You should wear your wet diaper like a hat, until tomorrow morning
davide.italy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:02 AM   #3
Voglio Godere

We're not into messy and disgusting. Some other ideas? ^^

Old 07-30-2021, 04:25 AM   #4
master Phillip

Your bf must drink loads of water all day and when he needs pee he needs to remove ur diaper and piss all over ur butt, pussy and tips. you must meow and purr with pleasure as he does this. Then you must lick ur self clean like a good kitten
master Phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 06:30 AM   #5
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by master Phillip View Post
Your bf must drink loads of water all day and when he needs pee he needs to remove ur diaper and piss all over ur butt, pussy and tips. you must meow and purr with pleasure as he does this. Then you must lick ur self clean like a good kitten
I love this idea, except the pee-licking part. Probably he'll pee on me and then wash me in the shower (I'm a little pet girl so I can't do that myself).

Old 07-30-2021, 07:00 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Draw whiskers on your face. Can be marker, lipstick, etc.
Have a “litter box” area where you wet your diaper. That way your BFF always know when you’re peeing.
Eat meals from a bowl on the ground. Maybe do tricks to earn treats (either food rewards or maybe using a toy on you to get you horney.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:46 AM   #7
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Draw whiskers on your face. Can be marker, lipstick, etc.
Have a “litter box” area where you wet your diaper. That way your BFF always know when you’re peeing.
Eat meals from a bowl on the ground. Maybe do tricks to earn treats (either food rewards or maybe using a toy on you to get you horney.
Those are some very nice ideas, Sir, thank you so much. He will do these things to me.
I will report as the day goes on.

Old 07-30-2021, 07:41 PM   #8
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

Well, Kitties also don't eat using knives and forks, so you probably should eat and drink out of bowls with no hands

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 12:32 AM   #9
Voglio Godere

Heart Still two days to go

So it's Saturday morning and we already collected some good ideas, but the game will start on Monday after lunch, so there's still a lot of time.

Please keep giving us ideas, it will be a long day and this pet needs to be kept busy and horny.

My bf is suggesting you make me hold my pee for a certain amount of time in spite of my diaper? It would be so frustrating to not be allowed to pee although
I could go at any time because I'm wearing a diaper...

Old 07-31-2021, 03:03 AM   #10
Reeve.

As a kitty you shouldn't be allowed to touch yourself. That being said if you are horny and want some action you should ask your boyfriend (by meowing obviously) if you can hump his leg (or any piece of furniture).
Reeve. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 03:17 AM   #11
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeve. View Post
As a kitty you shouldn't be allowed to touch yourself. That being said if you are horny and want some action you should ask your boyfriend (by meowing obviously) if you can hump his leg (or any piece of furniture).
This is a great idea and my bf likes it a lot, so we're totally going to do this! I will be totally dependant on him for anything I might need, from food to bodily needs like peeing, touching, orgasming.

Thank you!

Old 07-31-2021, 04:54 AM   #12
Reeve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voglio Godere View Post
This is a great idea and my bf likes it a lot, so we're totally going to do this! I will be totally dependant on him for anything I might need, from food to bodily needs like peeing, touching, orgasming.

Thank you!
I'm glad you liked it

I actually find the non-verbal communication quite fun.
Since you like spanking you could bring a paddle (or any other object you could be spanked with) to your boyfriend but only by picking it up with your mouth and dropping it in front of him.
As for the tickling, you could lay on your back with your arms and legs in the air like a good little kitty and wait for some ticklish fun.

I have a writeforme profile, feel free to complete some tasks: here
Reeve. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 04:06 PM   #13
Voglio Godere

Default Bump

Bumping this, still looking for good ideas for Monday!!

Old 07-31-2021, 04:17 PM   #14
Unkownuser

not sure if you comfortable with this but like cleaning how cats do by licking their body. Other things could be getting a collar that fits comfortably. A fun thing to use is a remote vibrating toy where he could activate at any time but you have to pretend to act normally as a cat as if it isn't happening. Not really sure about other ones but that what I could think of on the spot.
PM dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94013
obedience app controlled by Miss Maid
Female bodied
kik unkownuserpage
Unkownuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 01:52 AM   #15
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownuser View Post
not sure if you comfortable with this but like cleaning how cats do by licking their body. Other things could be getting a collar that fits comfortably. A fun thing to use is a remote vibrating toy where he could activate at any time but you have to pretend to act normally as a cat as if it isn't happening. Not really sure about other ones but that what I could think of on the spot.
We're most certainly going to use the remote vibrator! It will be so frustrating, considering I can't touch myself!

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, diapers, edging, orgasm control, pet play