Old 11-26-2020, 01:24 AM   #1
ClaireScott

Default F/21 Looking for exhibitionist dares

Hey everyone,
I’m looking for some exhibitionist dares/nude challenges to do around my apartment/neighbourhood. Something naughty and somewhat risky to get my heart really pumping! I like mild humiliation but nothing too humiliating or degrading pls. Just a girl trying to have some cheeky fun in the nude.

I live in a small apartment building in a fairly quiet neighbourhood. There are some small shops and a park nearby as well as a short trail for walking. There are no buildings directly across my building but there is a fairly busy road in front of my building.

Need more info? Shoot me a msg or read my blog for a few dare reports i’ve done. Chat soon!

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 01:28 AM   #2
Ivanhrozny

A simple and rather easy one, go get your mail from the mailbox completely naked. Pick a time of the day that suits you the most.

kik: ivanhrozny

Likes: humiliation, edging, light pain, spanking, JOI, ice play, teasing

Dislikes: anal, ruined orgasms, heavy pain, pee play

Limits: Blood, extreme pain, dangerous, social suicide, family, illegal, feminization, crossdressing, messy, face pics

If you're interested in something not listed here, chances are I might like it if you present it well
Ivanhrozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 02:00 AM   #3
LilKinkyBoy

Here's an interesting dare:
On the back of your leg write a degrading term for your hole, such as "cum dumpster," then draw an arrow pointing to it. Where shorts that are short enough for the writing to be seen and go for a walk in the park. How long you spend there, and what time of day is up to you.
LilKinkyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 04:47 AM   #4
bee9
getDare Succubus

Simple:

1. Stay outside of your apartment fully naked for 1 hour combined during the day. Wear your largest butt plug.

Medium:

1. Edge within 5 meters of a person in a public place, be fully naked. Do 3 times during a single hour.

2. Pretend to be doing something on your phone (serious face, looking only on the phone, etc.) while going outside of your apartment down to mailbox and back. If someone sees you say "Oh, right, sorry" and go home with the same look and speed as before.

Hard:

1. Stay naked in public places for a combined hour during the day. There is a catch - be blindfolded.

2. Wear t-shirt only. Take your cum dildo. Go into the elevator. Stay inside, naked and ride your dildo. Listen carefully, if someone is about to the enter the elevator. Put the t-shirt on. Keep the dildo inside you. You HAVE to cum inside the elevator and then go home. Naked. With dildo in your hand and artificial cum flowing out of your pussy.

Extreme:

1. Go to the park wearing a t-shirt and panties. Put panties on a bench with a note "cum on my panties and I will wear them". (Optionally: add a request to email to send a video of your pussy while your put these cum-stained panties. Leave a small pencil in that case)
Go to the opposite side of the park and put your t-shirt on another bench with the same note, but instead of cum use pee. Same optional upgrade.
You have to spend 2 hours in the park or until both of your items would be stained. Whichever comes first.
All the time go between two locations, trying not get caught. When you get there - edge. Once your item is stained - put it (with optional video) and cum.

P.S. Shoes are always allowed if you feel you absolutely need them.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:09 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Post
Hey everyone,
I’m looking for some exhibitionist dares/nude challenges to do around my apartment/neighbourhood. Something naughty and somewhat risky to get my heart really pumping! I like mild humiliation but nothing too humiliating or degrading pls. Just a girl trying to have some cheeky fun in the nude.

I live in a small apartment building in a fairly quiet neighbourhood. There are some small shops and a park nearby as well as a short trail for walking. There are no buildings directly across my building but there is a fairly busy road in front of my building.

Need more info? Shoot me a msg or read my blog for a few dare reports i’ve done. Chat soon!
You are to go from your bedroom to the bathroom and back naked. There must also be an adult male in another room the whole time: not a relative nor boyfriend nor one who has seen you naked before.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:05 PM   #6
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Go out to your park at dusk dressed in your shortest skirt. Strip naked and walk around until you have to pee. As you return to your cloths you are to pee while walking up to your cloths. Use your panties to dry anything that needs drying and get dressed, you can go commando if you want. Head home.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 04:49 PM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Buy, or find an outfit that is cheap or your u want to get rid of. 5 items. 1 item per person. See if you can give clothes away. How far can you get?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:45 PM   #8
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 3 glasses of water and some tea or coffee. Then take a walk in your neighborhood. At 5 random places you will play yourself in waterer way you like to edge. After having done 5 edges, find a place to pee and relief yourself, then stay squatted and rub your clit slowly to a nice orgasm. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dares, exhibitionist, exhibitionists nude dare, nude challenge