Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Default Person Above AB/DL Dare

Person above with an Adult (Or Teen) Baby/Diaper lover theme
So you write a dare for the person above you to do.
You can use anything within the persons limits that works around the theme, diapers, pacifiers, cribs, messy, you name it!
An example dare would be:
"wear a diaper, and suck on your pacy tonight, whilst you sleep"
Have fun!

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
punish me,dare me,pm me,but no pics unless I say so
Shuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Shuchan for this post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Hahaha, I am soo doing that, even if it wasn't an intended dare. Anyways, I dare you to sleep tonight wearing only a diaper!
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

This is just a copy paste of an earlier dare I posted but I'd like to help get this thread going so here it is.

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kirrik for this post:
Old 06-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Kirst1

Ok piss your pants then go into a store still in the wet pants and get diapers. Then get a stuffed toy and some childish clothing ( a sleeper if you can target sells them) then go back in the store in a diaper and your baby cloths holding your toy and get a pacifire.
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Kirst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
MarisaLaugh

ok tonight, when you are about to go to sleep, strip down to your underwear (or if you have one, wear a diaper) grab some honey adn rub yourself down from head to toe. Do not close your mouth, instead drool all over yourself. Have fun with that.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
Kirst1

you can only use a diaper all this week no bathroom at all a part from to wash (i dont have any honey so give me somthing difrent in my dare)
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Old 06-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

I couldn't afford anything except the diapers (but I already own a full footed sleeper) so I wet my sleeper right outside the store, went in and purchased diapers like that. I got some weird looks, but no one there would recognize me. (also, I did this like 30 miles from where I live, in a drug store where no one would recognize me)

Kirst1, you have put on a big diaper (or 2 or 3 to make it big and puffy) and a skirt short enough so that it's just peeking out and it will definitely be visible when you bend over. Go to a local store to pick up some baby wipes, when you get to the check out, have a look of desperation on your face, grab your crotch and mention (loud enough for the person behind you in line will hear you) that you need to go to the bathroom and excuse yourself. Then sprint to the restroom so your skirt will be flying up. What you do after that is up to you.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:48 AM   #8
Kirst1

I dare you next time you see your mum or dad to site on there lap and hug them like a baby and if your brave ware a diaper wile doing this.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:29 AM   #9
diced

I dare you to wear this one diaper out somewhere very public, wear a tight pair of jeans that might let other people infer what you are wearing, but nothing too obvious. Have fun. If you get really adventurous, tell a few people or wear a mini-skirt.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done it.

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:41 AM   #10
Kirst1

the nest time you see a guy you have to call him dadd and the next time you see a girl call her mummy
Old 06-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
MarisaLaugh

Ok, you have to wear a diaper with some short shorts, and walk down a busy street (or go to the mall). The first guy you see, you have to ask him to spank you, while 'accidently' showing your diaper. Have fun!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

K, so go out and buy a pack of toddler brand diapers, and wear them 24/7 until the pack is done..Only 1 diaper (no layering) and each diaper needs to last you 12hours, at least.

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
Old 06-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
Kirst1

ok wet your pants then go up to someone holding a diaper and ask if they have seen your mummy.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:36 AM   #14
MarisaLaugh

I can't go out and buy anything, but I have a little sister that wears diapers. And I already have to wear a diaper all week!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:36 AM   #15
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Sorry kirst, but other people are a limit of mine, may I have another one? And as for Marisa, Presuming that your a girl (but even if not) if possible, only wear a training bra for the week, that or go braless. You can pick which you want, and when but try not to wear a reg. Bra whenever possible

Last edited by Shuchan; 06-28-2010 at 09:41 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Shuchan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy