Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2020, 01:16 PM   #1
GungeBoy

Default Try To Make Me Pee My Pants!

Hey! I am new here and I am wanting to do a small try not to pee challenge tonight. It will last just over an hour and I will be drinking a bunch of water before. I will be clothed (attire in comments) the whole time. I am looking for tasks that might cause me to burst and pee my pants. I will be in my bathroom for most of the time but I will stay away from the toilet so it will all be private.

Loves: Speedos, jammers, singlets, diapers, and humiliation/embarrassment

Likes: Getting messy, diaper wetting/messing, pee control, enemas, stripping, and wedgies.

Limits: Dangerous, permanent, public, sharing personal info/face, destruction of property.

ASK ME WHAT I HAVE ON HAND!

Last edited by GungeBoy; 11-25-2020 at 12:43 PM.
GungeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:42 PM   #2
GungeBoy

Bell !update!

Update: due to personal reasons I had to delay this to tonight. I have decided to share what I will be wearing during this time. I will be in a t-shirt, 2 pairs of boxer briefs, and a pair of athletic shorts. I will also be drinking a glass of water every 10 minutes for 1 hour and 15 minutes total. Feel free to dm me or reply for dares to make me pee myself. If I pee myself before time is up I will sit there in my wet clothes until time is up.

Loves: Speedos, jammers, singlets, diapers, and humiliation/embarrassment

Likes: Getting messy, diaper wetting/messing, pee control, enemas, stripping, and wedgies.

Limits: Dangerous, permanent, public, sharing personal info/face, destruction of property.

ASK ME WHAT I HAVE ON HAND!
GungeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk