Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2022, 07:43 AM   #1
Xenip94

Female Your own little toy... 20F returned to GD

Hello and welcome to anyone who stumbles across this thread!

The first time I was on GD when I joined I found any number of different things that both delighted and inspired me, but what I am trying to create now with this thread is something that at least I haven`t found on the forums yet.

What I`m trying to create is something that will allow people to truly explore and contribute to many different fantasies over the course of its duration.

Anyway, opening blurb over, here goes....

Imagine an artist, a painter perhaps, who picks up a blank canvas. There is nothing at all there to suggest what it might turn into, and maybe the painter does not even know himself what he wants to create. Over time, as he adds colour, depth, perspective and character to it, it becomes a picture, something he has put a little bit of himself into, something amazing to behold and with a story behind it that will truly captivate.

In this example, I am the blank canvas and you are the painters... as a person on here with no information, you know nothing about me, barely more than a name, and I could become anything you imagine.

I want to give you the offer of making me into an amazing piece of art, using your vivid imaginations and minds to shape me into just exactly what pleases you, and who knows, maybe I`ll look back and wonder at how much I would never have guessed!

Now the way I imagined this thread functioning is a bit like some of the add threads on here, that people write in tasks and words, but of course, I have no preset tasks, so it is all up to you. (I know people will say I should write limits, but I have left that for now and will let you know) Feel free to ask me anything at all about whatever you want, I will answer as honestly as I can

As we travel along this together, I will be creating lists of what you have turned me into, or perhaps revealed me to be with all of the things you have painted onto the picture that is to become me. I also hope to create a hall of fame of sorts somewhere to showcase the very best examples of creativity and imagination.

That`s all from me for now, hope you followed it this far, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Sophie

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Challenge me on EroFights!
Xenip94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:32 AM   #2
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

what is your best sexual fantasy?
how often do you masturbate?
when did you last have sex?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:49 AM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

There are different canvases that require different paints. Tell us a bit about yourself. Both your body and your interests/hobbies.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:52 AM   #4
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
what is your best sexual fantasy?
how often do you masturbate?
when did you last have sex?
My best sexual fantasy? Going for the big ones already I see.... I will try and describe what is at least one of the most arousing fantasies for me: I wake up and find myself tied spread-eagle to the bed, after testing the ropes with my arms and legs I realise that I am not going anywhere. I also notice that all my clothes seem to have vanished as well. Then, I start to feel something... down there.... Pleasurable, but I can`t see what it is, no matter how hard I strain my head. I wonder, is it a machine and a vibrator? Or is it perhaps a highly skilled man bringing me such bliss? Soon, tension begins to rise and I find myself near the brink of orgasm, and then my body brings me to a state of perfect orgasmic glory. The stimulation does not end though, and my crying out and struggling against the bonds does nothing to reduce its intensity, as it brings me to orgasm after orgasm, in a never-ending cycle of shivering bliss and squirming pain.

As to how often I masturbate, I wouldn`t really say that there is a pattern to it very much, sometimes I plan ahead when I know I will have a long evening at home on my own, and then I can reach 2 or even three orgasms in one night, but most of the time it just begins when I randomly become horny from something I`ve stumbled across and delved into. This often has the result that I sometimes go days or (more rarely) weeks without masturbating or having any particularly horny thoughts.

I`m not currently in a relationship, so regular is not a word that could be used to describe my sex life, but the general nature of university life is that the option is never far away. The last time, I hooked up with someone over the weekend after a party on Friday a couple of weeks ago.

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Old 09-28-2022, 09:07 AM   #5
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
There are different canvases that require different paints. Tell us a bit about yourself. Both your body and your interests/hobbies.
You`re right of course, as you start to size up what this will become.... I am just above averagely tall, with a slim figure and short dark brown hair. I`ve always liked to think of the best word to describe my body as being elegant... (I`m sure I will get to describe myself in greater detail at some point, but just slightly randomly: when I was on here, I saw someone who had used a website to create a description of themselves with little drawings, and always wanted to do that for my profile, but could never find it again, so if any of you know what I`m talking about, I`d be very grateful and be sure to create one at some point... )

My interests involve firstly what I`m studying, namely digital marketing, that can be very fulfilling, but when I`m not busy with that you`ll find me listening to classical music, playing the piano and running (and sometimes a few other things as well...)

Old 09-28-2022, 09:21 AM   #6
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

This is a great idea, especially since neither you or we have an idea how this is going. As a starting point I'd like you to describe the following items in detail regarding your possessions.

-3 pairs of socks
-3 pairs of shoes
-3 pairs of panties
-3 bras
-3 pairs of trousers
-3 shirts
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 09:26 AM   #7
Xenip94

So, thanks to Hey197, I now know that what I was looking for for a cartoon summing up of my body was dirtycode, and have just created one and added it to my signature for a vague idea of what my body proportions are (and for a bit of fun). Of course I will be able to describe things for you in greater detail though (all in good time )

Old 09-28-2022, 11:01 AM   #8
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
This is a great idea, especially since neither you or we have an idea how this is going. As a starting point I'd like you to describe the following items in detail regarding your possessions.

-3 pairs of socks
-3 pairs of shoes
-3 pairs of panties
-3 bras
-3 pairs of trousers
-3 shirts
A description of my wardrobe, I like this question!

Socks: Of course I have my standard black cotton ones, as well as thin ones for running, and I`m not sure to what extent this counts but when needed with a skirt or dress I have a pair of black stockings.

Shoes: Aside from trainers, which I definitely spend the most time in, I have a nice pair of brown leather shoes that I can use a lot of the time, and for the very special occasions, a shiny pair of high heels, they may look nice, but they really are absolute murder!

Panties: I will admit something here and say that I have less sexy underwear than I would like to have Usually I will be wearing a fairly nondescript pair of white cotton, or more occasionally some pink boyshorts because they are very comfortable. I do own a thong of sorts, because when doing sport that is really the best option to avoid chafing.

Bras: Again, the same rule counts, I have the matching white cotton that perhaps gives a little impression of innocence and youth if nothing else, and also the same in dark colours depending on what I will be wearing. A sports bra is the other choice, with the necessary elasticity and coverage of more of the chest and back to keep everything in place...

Trousers: I`m going to take the liberty of including skirts and shorts in this category as well, so although quite often I`ll be wearing my favourite pair of jeans (which show my form in a very good light I think), for occasions that require a little bit more formality, a dark blue skirt is what I like to go for. Besides those I have my running shorts, which I find also show my form in a good light

Shirts: One of my favourite go-tos is a plain white ribbed top, because it can go with almost anything. I also like wearing an orange jumper that I have, not only is it a great colour, but also very good for lounging about in I`m going to put this in the same category as well: For very rare occasions, I have a light blue dress (a bit like a ballgown style) with lace at the front and an open back.

Old 09-28-2022, 02:58 PM   #9
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Thanks for making a detailed description, which is doing your part in painting the canvas. Sometimes, you talk in plurals or categories: thus not taking 3 specific items, but three categories of items (eg with the panties). That's not according to the requirement, but it is easy enough to narrow it down to three specific items..

And that's what's needed, as the items you described are the ONLY items you'll be wearing in the near future: 3 of every category and nothing more.

Now put all the other items in garbage bags and store them somewhere out of site and appreciate your new and organized wardrobe...
Old 09-28-2022, 04:46 PM   #10
HornyTraveler

This is really interesting idea, Ill be happy to contribute! We will start off easy, I want you to try to masturbate atleast once per day. But if you can't find time, that's alright, we will try to ease you into this. However please make sure you never go more then a week without masturbating again!

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 09:01 AM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Interesting thread.

I'd paint on your canvas starting from your look: you describe your body as elegant, and I love it. So the first step is to enhance such elegance as much as possible: your sport garments will be strictly limited at the time you dedicate to workout, your standard dresscode will be elegant and attractive, and less or more sexy depending on the situations.

It means that pants/trousers are banned: only skirts and dresses are allowed. The skirts might never be under the knee, if longer they must have front and/or side slits that shows half your thigh. The dresses must be front buttoned, at least on the top, as well as the shirts must be front buttoned or buttoned on the back (in this case better if a good amount of your back skin is left uncovered), the general rule is that no garment must necessarily be pulled over your head to be removed.

Shoes/boots with high heels are privileged, but also low-heeled leather ones are admitted for some comfort. Sneakers and similar are banned.

Underwear must be sexy, and I mean sexy, not just nice and frilly: at any moment your clothes will be removed, for any reason, they must reveal a sexy woman underneath. So transparences are encouraged, colors might be elegant: black, grey, ivory, peach, maybe navy blue or burgundy... avoid bright colors like red, orange, light blue, green... they look so unelegant...

Wearing only skirts or dresses, legs can be bare only if tanned to some extent, avoid pale naked legs. In case of pale legs, nylons are mandatory, but they are encouraged also on tanned legs. Of course thigh-high stockings are perfect, both self supporting or with garter belt. Pantyhose are good, but should be seamless, all-nude and worn without panties: your labia must always be visible through the fabric. Stockings and pantyhose must be sheer and see through, and the colors must be elegant and coordinated with the outfit colors. No need to say that socks are out of order.

Being this your standard dresscode style, you should conform to it also when at home, but if you need to feel more comfortable, at home you could wear satin slip dresses with spaghetti straps and revealing cleavage, of course without underwear or, eventually, just a sexy thong.

This is the background of the picture I would paint on your canvas, hope you like it.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:48 AM   #12
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Thanks for making a detailed description, which is doing your part in painting the canvas. Sometimes, you talk in plurals or categories: thus not taking 3 specific items, but three categories of items (eg with the panties). That's not according to the requirement, but it is easy enough to narrow it down to three specific items..

And that's what's needed, as the items you described are the ONLY items you'll be wearing in the near future: 3 of every category and nothing more.

Now put all the other items in garbage bags and store them somewhere out of site and appreciate your new and organized wardrobe...
Oh I see, I`m sorry to have not followed your directions more closely! I will pick out 3 garments of each category and remove the rest into storage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Interesting thread.

I'd paint on your canvas starting from your look: you describe your body as elegant, and I love it. So the first step is to enhance such elegance as much as possible: your sport garments will be strictly limited at the time you dedicate to workout, your standard dresscode will be elegant and attractive, and less or more sexy depending on the situations.

It means that pants/trousers are banned: only skirts and dresses are allowed. The skirts might never be under the knee, if longer they must have front and/or side slits that shows half your thigh. The dresses must be front buttoned, at least on the top, as well as the shirts must be front buttoned or buttoned on the back (in this case better if a good amount of your back skin is left uncovered), the general rule is that no garment must necessarily be pulled over your head to be removed.

Shoes/boots with high heels are privileged, but also low-heeled leather ones are admitted for some comfort. Sneakers and similar are banned.

Underwear must be sexy, and I mean sexy, not just nice and frilly: at any moment your clothes will be removed, for any reason, they must reveal a sexy woman underneath. So transparences are encouraged, colors might be elegant: black, grey, ivory, peach, maybe navy blue or burgundy... avoid bright colors like red, orange, light blue, green... they look so unelegant...

Wearing only skirts or dresses, legs can be bare only if tanned to some extent, avoid pale naked legs. In case of pale legs, nylons are mandatory, but they are encouraged also on tanned legs. Of course thigh-high stockings are perfect, both self supporting or with garter belt. Pantyhose are good, but should be seamless, all-nude and worn without panties: your labia must always be visible through the fabric. Stockings and pantyhose must be sheer and see through, and the colors must be elegant and coordinated with the outfit colors. No need to say that socks are out of order.

Being this your standard dresscode style, you should conform to it also when at home, but if you need to feel more comfortable, at home you could wear satin slip dresses with spaghetti straps and revealing cleavage, of course without underwear or, eventually, just a sexy thong.

This is the background of the picture I would paint on your canvas, hope you like it.
Taking this into account as well, I know have a final choice of what to keep and what to put away. I very much like the idea of shaping me to be elegant and attractive at all times, regardless of what I might be doing. This selection now does seem to be quite sparse, especially considering sports clothes took up quite a bit (even though I won`t be wearing them the rest of the time), but I hope to be pleasantly surprised at just how few clothes I really need. I also feel that for this there are certainly a few things I will need to get hold of soon, not least some sexy lingerie. Either way, these are my choices now:

• Pantyhose
  • Stockings (self-supporting)
  • Running socks

• Brown leather shoes
  • Black shiny high heels
  • Running trainers

• White cotton panties
  • Black cotton panties
  • Sports thong

• White cotton bra
  • Black cotton bra
  • Sports bra

• Dark blue skirt (rolled up a little at the waist so it`s not too long)
  • Green dress with buttons down the front
  • Skirt that I will use for running (imagine a tennis skirt, but blue)

• White blouse with buttons down the front
  • Orange jumper (It is starting to get cold after all)
  • Running top

So, that`s that sorted and on the whole I think this is quite reasonable, but lingerie and nightwear is are definitely the things that are missing. I hope this collection pleases you and fits your requirements as well as I could. I was wondering what you might think about making a picture gallery of pictures of all of these clothes (or similar product pictures) to sort of sum it up visually as well.

Old 09-29-2022, 11:53 AM   #13
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyTraveler View Post
This is really interesting idea, Ill be happy to contribute! We will start off easy, I want you to try to masturbate atleast once per day. But if you can't find time, that's alright, we will try to ease you into this. However please make sure you never go more then a week without masturbating again!
Hi there, thanks for posting! I will make sure that I am touching myself at least once a day now, I can certainly manage that. As for how long, and whether or not it involves an orgasm, that will probably still vary though.

Old 09-29-2022, 02:31 PM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
So, that`s that sorted and on the whole I think this is quite reasonable, but lingerie and nightwear is are definitely the things that are missing. I hope this collection pleases you and fits your requirements as well as I could. I was wondering what you might think about making a picture gallery of pictures of all of these clothes (or similar product pictures) to sort of sum it up visually as well.
Good that's sorted indeed, although I am less pleased with the last sentences. Some things may indeed (and by your own selection) be absent, but they are not missing. This is what you'll have to work with. It is a great idea to make a picture gallery. A few pictures annotated like this (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=78161) would be really helpfull!
Old 09-29-2022, 05:29 PM   #15
Nick297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenip94 View Post
So, that`s that sorted and on the whole I think this is quite reasonable, but lingerie and nightwear is are definitely the things that are missing.
Thats alright you wont be needing nightwear anymore, from now on I want you to sleep naked if its safe to do so.
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk