Old 09-28-2022, 02:40 AM   #1
Nick297

Default Feet dares with my gf

Hello everyone!! I have made a getdare account to ask for feet dares for me and my girlfriend to do together/to each other. We are sexually open minded and have done a list of things but by far out most favourite is feet related stuff. So i ask of yous to give us your most disgusting and degrading dares involving feet. Yous might even be able to come up with something we havent done before
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 06:55 AM   #2
lonewolf87

Default She need

She need to be barefoot for like 8 hours outside then you need to lick every inch of them.
2 she need to go for a workout run /walk or something that get them sweat and you lick them clean
Would love a pic of her feet
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
lonewolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:06 PM   #3
Sinde

You're both not allowed to wear shoes anymore... barefoot lifestyle for life... if you would be up for this... you can go slowly if you want but transition to barefoot life.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:49 PM   #4
shadoweater

When you're both at home, you're not to eat anything that hasn't been touched by your partner's feet first.

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 05:38 PM   #5
Nick297

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf87 View Post
She need to be barefoot for like 8 hours outside then you need to lick every inch of them.
2 she need to go for a workout run /walk or something that get them sweat and you lick them clean
Would love a pic of her feet
We have decided to go camping this weekend so we will make sure to clean each others feet at the end of the day and also find time for a walk to get our feet sweaty for each other. I dont know how to send pictures this is my first time using getdare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinde View Post
You're both not allowed to wear shoes anymore... barefoot lifestyle for life... if you would be up for this... you can go slowly if you want but transition to barefoot life.
We never wear shoes, the only time we wear shoes is for work, which is a requirement. We even do our shopping barefoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoweater View Post
When you're both at home, you're not to eat anything that hasn't been touched by your partner's feet first.
Okay, we will do that for now on
Old 09-28-2022, 05:39 PM   #6
Nick297

Keep them coming guys we're loving them so far, although I think we can get dirtier then that
Old 09-28-2022, 09:45 PM   #7
HornyTraveler

Go a day where youse do a lot of physical activities, running etc, so your feet are all dirty and sweaty then sleep opposite ends of the bed with your feet in each others face so that's all you smell for the night. You could maybe find a way to tie each others feet directly to both your face. Also make sure you clean each others feet good when youse wake up

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:51 PM   #8
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick297 View Post
We have decided to go camping this weekend so we will make sure to clean each others feet at the end of the day and also find time for a walk to get our feet sweaty for each other. I dont know how to send pictures this is my first time using getdare
You can create a gallery and upload them there.
Or you upload them wherever and post a link here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick297
We never wear shoes, the only time we wear shoes is for work, which is a requirement. We even do our shopping barefoot
Way to go!
Love to hear I'm not the only one who does that
How long do you do that already?
What are your experiences with other people where you live?

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 01:56 PM   #9
shadoweater

Quote:
Follow this on your camping trip as well!

(I only said "at home" since you obviously need the other person to be there to do this, and probably couldn't get away with it at a restaurant or something. But you should follow this whenever you can!)

Old 09-29-2022, 05:44 PM   #10
Nick297

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyTraveler View Post
Go a day where youse do a lot of physical activities, running etc, so your feet are all dirty and sweaty then sleep opposite ends of the bed with your feet in each others face so that's all you smell for the night. You could maybe find a way to tie each others feet directly to both your face. Also make sure you clean each others feet good when youse wake up
We will do this tonight, we are looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
You can create a gallery and upload them there.
Or you upload them wherever and post a link here.

Way to go!
Love to hear I'm not the only one who does that
How long do you do that already?
What are your experiences with other people where you live?
I might create a galley with a couple of pics with her permission of course, but it will probably be a one off thing.
We have gone barefooted since before we met but not in a kinky way we just like how free it makes us feel.
If by experiences you mean how they react to us being barefooted in public, I dont think it concerns anyone as we come from a small beachy town so most people are barefooted.
Quote:
Follow this on your camping trip as well!

(I only said "at home" since you obviously need the other person to be there to do this, and probably couldn't get away with it at a restaurant or something. But you should follow this whenever you can!)
Will do, we have started doing this but what do you mean by touch? So far we have been lighlty steping on each others food if thats what you meant

Ps loving the permanent rules aswell so keep the dares coming and maybe a few rules to follow aswell, aslong as they aren't to time consuming or tedious
Old 09-30-2022, 01:57 PM   #11
shadoweater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick297 View Post
Will do, we have started doing this but what do you mean by touch? So far we have been lighlty steping on each others food if thats what you meant

Step on it with your full body weight.

And for one meal a day, the meal should be served on the other's feet, and you have to eat it off of their feet using only your mouth. And make sure to clean off their feet!

Old 10-01-2022, 06:39 AM   #12
Phoebe11

For one week, she gets to decide whenever you are allowed to wear shoes/socks in public or not. Meanwhile she can wear whatever she wants on her feet.
Phoebe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 02:37 PM   #13
Fredblogs

Get ready for bed after a day of both Been barefoot then tie your ankles approximately a foot apart,have your gf do the same then lay down opposite ends and place the rope around the back of the neck so the top of your feet are facing your partner.do this for both of you then spend the night torturing eachother s feet preventing them from sleeping. This can be pain torture or as simple as tickling torture. Enjoy your nights sleep 😂😂😂

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, degrading, disgusting, feet, humiate