Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-20-2022, 05:01 PM   #1
Ballbasher

Wait Trapped in dirty underwear.

This is a continuing report of my time trapped in thei pair of white underwear.

Sonit all started earlier today when I was talking to a dom and I was saying how my dick and balls smelled so strongly of musk and how I'd accidently had a bit of a wet dart earlier and my underwear was a bit damp ( and a tad brown). He suggested I should get to enjoy the underwear for a while longer and I agree with him. So we decided I am to wear the underwear untill Thursday morning. (Possibly longer). I'll keep you guys updated on the underwear.

Edit : every time I cum from now until the end of the time I'll do it in the underwear.
If you want pictures of said underwear then please kik me. Or if you have any further suggestions.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis

Last edited by Ballbasher; 09-20-2022 at 05:08 PM.
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 05:06 PM   #2
Ballbasher

After agreeing to be trapped in the underwear I was horny, but to discourage me from masterbating while I should be working i decided to dump a handful of thumb tacks into my underwear. Sadly though this had the opposite effect and added an element of pain and exit ment to the masterbating and I now couldn't stop.

So I ruined into my underwear before Cumming again and finishing into them. The front of them was soaking in cum and it had leaked out and through my jeans. The front was covered in Little bits of dick cheese and bits of fluff that were hidden under my foreskin.

I then decided to have a shower and after that I put the underwear back on for the rest of the day, still damp.
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Old 09-20-2022, 05:07 PM   #3
Ballbasher

I'm about to cum into them again but I'm not sure if I should wear them to bed tonight or let them dry so they're crispy for morning.

Slave to Wis

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, cum in underwear, smelly, underwear, underwear control