Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2022, 03:16 AM   #16
Leland
Distinguished Member

You're doing great so a little reward for you:

If you PLUG_LRG and hold it in for 20 consecutive minutes, then the next time you must sleep on the floor, you can use a pillow. :3

Also NOPANTS, just because...

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post:
Old 07-29-2022, 03:55 AM   #17
A2M2
Distinguished Member

I can 100% confirm that sleeping on a floor even with carpet caged and plugged with no covers or pillows is very very uncomfortable.

I had to question why I added something I hate so much. I guess the only reason I can think of is that it’s punishment and I should learn from it.

More tasks/reports will be done today. Updates later on
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 03:56 AM   #18
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
You're doing great so a little reward for you:

If you PLUG_LRG and hold it in for 20 consecutive minutes, then the next time you must sleep on the floor, you can use a pillow. :3

Also NOPANTS, just because...
Thank you, that’s fair. It’s massively unlikely but I will try it later
Old 08-01-2022, 06:51 AM   #19
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolofc26 View Post
CLAMPS_TURN_60
REGRESSION
INVASION_2
PLUG_MED_2
BAD_MIRROR

Have fun
2 pints water then piss bed then sleep

1l enema for 10 mins

Plug medium 4 hours

Mirror 30 mins clamps tied facefuck suction dildo

Apologies for the delay in replying. Work and other bits have taken more time than planned.

So to begin I warmed up and put the plug in. Having spent a couple of days not playing I had to warm up on my dildo so I took my time with that to get nicely gaped and ready.

I began with the enema. I had already cleaned out so I used lukewarm water and having held for 5 minutes and almost breaking down I expelled into a bowl for later.

Enema retention is a really weak point for me so I need to try and work on that.

Following the enema I was ready to plug up. This being the evening I plugged before bed and planned to stay plugged until at least when the waking/pissing happened.

My plug is a hollow tunnel so the next section of the task:

So next up was BAD_MIRROR.

I clover clamped my nipples and secured them behind the mirror using elastic. I usually do this vertically but something made me want to do this laying on the mirror.

Turns out that’s actually much more horrible than I planned thanks to gravity!

To save my throat from being full constantly and my nipples from being crushed against the clamps I had to basically try and do something similar to plank/push ups. I hated every second of this and it was so much more horrible writhing in my own spit while seeing everything reflected back.

Later I went to bed plugged as planned, woke up about 3 hours later and pissed, being caged was sticky and unpleasant and I then stayed in the mess until morning which oddly was one of the worst bits.

I felt literally filthy. Mission accomplished!
Old 08-02-2022, 01:10 AM   #20
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
tiger_balm_plug
floor_sleeper
invasion_1
fuck_hole_2
bad_mirror
Thank you Jane, I did this last night and it was bloody horrible!

Another night on the floor. Ironically it was too hot so I found the entire night very uncomfortable. Not helped by being hot and sweaty with a cage on either, not to mention a tiger balm loaded plug.

Before I went to sleep I was really glad to enjoy some anal action though, beginning with INVASION_1 which I did with warm water. 500ml is probably the limit of what I can comfortably hold longer than 10 minutes so I found this nice and easy.

Afterwards I was really really in the mood for some fucking and my freshly cleaned asshole was having no issues at all absorbing the nice and slippery 9” dildo. I finished after 30 minutes gaping and ideally wanting more I decided to put the TIGER_BALM_PLUG inside me. Burning at first but it got easier as it settled into place…

There felt like no better time to do another BAD_MIRROR so I clamped my nipples and worked my throat, thick ropes of spit and drool running down my chin as I worked all 6” of the dildo into my throat. It really made me want another real cock. Maybe it’s the frustration and the cage combined with the plug and everything else…

Another report is due for this morning after I finish up…. What I have planned next is nasty. I am in a really mischievous mood today and there are some very filthy posts on here to enjoy!

Last edited by A2M2; 08-02-2022 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-02-2022, 06:17 AM   #21
Leland
Distinguished Member

Imagine having to GAPING_MESS with the first 15 minutes are INVASION_3. The good news is: you can be uncaged, edging the whole time with TIGER_BALM_2 and CLAMPS_TURN_30. Go to xhamster, switch to gay with the top left button, search for "giant dildo machine" videos and edge to them. And, as usual, NOPANTS. Enjoy your treats...

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post:
Old 08-03-2022, 08:11 AM   #22
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Today has been VERY productive and reports are due later on.
Old 08-03-2022, 10:46 AM   #23
Aiedails

Alright, let's see... hmm

TIGER_BALM_2 & NOPANTS - For payback
BAD_MIRROR - Because it sounds like fun...
FUCK_HOLE_1 - For good measure Could you edge at the same time while doing this? In that case, edge two times at 10 minutes and 15 minutes

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 07:28 AM   #24
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Clamps Turn 30
Bad Mirror
Gaping Mess

Please
Thank your for this and what a lovely treat!

My nipples are sore already from many clamps. That said they ached for more and putting them on for this was lovely. My cock locked in the cage twitched which I assume means my body agrees….

I wanted to do this together but without a fucking machine it is tricky. I decided to try something slightly weird and the results were odd….

Basically my aim is to have the mirror act as a barrier so the clamps pull tight and hurt me, sucking the dildo fully in will relieve pressure and reduce the pull.

To emulate I tried tying the clamps around my mattress and lay under my bed, they were just pulled really tight constantly and I decided to not turn, leaving them fully pulled hard for the whole 30 minutes.

Next I took the dildo and suckered it to the bottom of the bed. This means that the dildo will never fully be out of my mouth. I can push my head up and take it all in, and with a really difficult manoeuvre I can get it out of my mouth. Gags aplenty and drool everywhere.

So yes. That combined with GAPING_MESS.

Riding was hard and I ended up mostly fucking to be honest. I put on my noise cancelling headphones, slid the dildo into my mouth and started letting rip.

My ass felt amazing, mouth stuffed and so uncomfortable. I ached and ached but carried in, the dildo smashing my hole every time, feeling amazing. My cock trying to get hard in the cage with no success and drool in my eyes, up my nose. A total fucking mess.

I loved this and I need a fucking machine. That’s my take home message.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:35 AM   #25
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
Hydratation is always important, so drink 3 glasses of water. TIGER_BALM_PLUG then PLUG_MED_2. After 1 hour, TIGER_BALM_PLUG again. Now MILK_MESS_2 3, followed by WETNESS (no need to leave home, and I dare you to drink it all) and finish with HOLDING_2 right away. Enjoy.
This was interesting. More tiger balm sucks but so do I for breaking my denial so I guess all is fair in love and war.

I started out with the 3 pints. Knocking back lots of water when naked is odd, even more so when you know bad things will happen later. Bodily fluids galore.

So I warmed up like always on the large dildo and then slipped the plug in with a nice coating of tiger balm. It burned like fuck. Maybe the inside of my hole has got more sensitive recently.

Anyway, following about 30 minutes of tiger balm plug I relubed quickly with normal lube and set it in place where it would stay for another 3 and a half hours. By now the urge to pee was creeping in already which was a bad sign.

Since I was going to get all milky anyway I decided to do wetness with a twist. I sort of lay in the bath with my legs handcuffed to the shower rail so they were above my head. Popped off my cage and held myself there for a while.

Shortly the pee began to flow and it was aimed perfectly at my face. Mouth open wide I swallowed everything I could manage and the rest went on my hair, face and body. I dripped dry ready for the next (also shower based) instalment.

Next up was milk mess for 3 minutes. I stayed in the same position purely for the horrible mess factor. I guzzled down a pint of milk then began burying my dildo deep in my throat. Unsurprisingly I didn’t need to wait long before things erupted. Basically I was in a right state.

I have become quite good at holding throat stuff now and controlling my gag reflex but when you are upside down and milk is involved it’s much harder.

In the end I was covered in spit, piss and milk, by that time I was ready for a 120 second hold which went really well. I managed it fine.

After that I treated myself to a nice warm shower because i really do think I earned one after that.

On to the next!
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 08-05-2022, 05:46 AM   #26
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiedails View Post
Alright, let's see... hmm

TIGER_BALM_2 & NOPANTS - For payback
BAD_MIRROR - Because it sounds like fun...
FUCK_HOLE_1 - For good measure Could you edge at the same time while doing this? In that case, edge two times at 10 minutes and 15 minutes
We are no longer friends! Tiger balm on everything is very uncomfortable!!

So I decided to start with FUCK_HOLE_1 because I was already warmed up. To make it happen with the edges I had to more ride it than actually fuck myself but I did my best. Taking all 9” in to the base and pounding myself down onto it, it felt so good too.

Meanwhile, uncaged and free my cock was hard before I even started edging. Tiger balm or not it was aching to be touched so I slowly worked my way up to an edge, I had this huge surge of wanting to push just a bit more and cum. I absolutely felt like I should but I managed to hold off. I let it settle then went a second time, pushing myself far too close. Precum dripping out of the end but no orgasm. I am frustrated and everything burns.

So onto BAD_MIRROR next. I stayed with the dildo because it felt so nice. Usual configuration of clamps tied behind mirror for half an hour. I began working the 6” suction dildo into my mouth and then throat, my lips were almost constantly on the balls of the dildo, drooling down my chest onto my still uncaged and raging hard cock. I once again ached for orgasm. I feel like I was actually so close I could cum without even touching.

It was torture and the best feeling all wrapped up into one. Thank you for posting.

I will be sure to think of ways to exact my revenge!
Old 08-08-2022, 08:20 AM   #27
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
So in this post you will torture your nipples a lot with CLAMPS_TURN_60 with a warm cream TIGER_BALM_2
Have a good night with REGRESSION but feel free to fill your hole with INVASION_2
When all will be done,close your hole with PLUG_MED_2 and have luck with ROULETTE_2
No rest time for your butt hole with MILK_MESS_4 and use HYPNO_FILE_2 for a horny cumslut (https://hypnotube.com/video/cumslut-2-657.html).

Enjoy
Mark
I was looking forward to this despite it being messy and pretty awful overall. I had freshly shaved and taken an enema before so I felt fresh and lovely.

That would soon change of course.

First I clamped my nipples using my clover clamps and set 15, 30, 45 and 60 minute reminders to alert me for the 90* turns.

Next I put on a pair of gloves and went to town with the tiger balm. I didn’t want it all over my hands for the next part so I applied, re-caged and moved on.

Next up was Regression and Invasion 2. I decided to combine them but I had to be smart about it and not ruin my room.

I went out to the shed and found a really gross old inflatable dinghy which had spiders, leaves and other crap all over it. I blasted it with the hosepipe and got rid of the spiders then left it in the sun, it wasn’t clean but not completely filthy either.

I got it indoors and inflated it, then lay it on the bathroom floor. Next I plugged, PLUG_MED2 wasn’t until later but I decided to do it early, it will make sense later.

The dinghy was just large enough for me to lay in the foetal position with a little wiggle room. No pillow, not the nicest.

Next I decided to do milk mess. I took 1 litre of milk as it was out of date in the communal fridge and took all of that as an enema.

About 800ml came back out, which I expelled into a jug then immediately chugged back. It tasted sour and like ass which I expected. I felt like such a disgusting mess, burping as it went in and dropped down my front onto my caged and rock hard cock.

I placed my 6” dildo in the middle of the dinghy and set a 5 minute timer. I really really went nuts on it and pushed as deep and long as I could, dredging the depths of my throat with this soft, delicious throat filling cock, pushing way past my gag reflex as drool and milk erupted. Headphones in with the audio file recommended playing as I did it.

A timer went off and I stopped. The dinghy was a mess already.

Next I guzzled 3 pints of water, the last 200ml of milk enema leaked onto the towel I sat on so I sucked as much as I could out of it like an obedient, brain dead cock worshipping mess.

Before bed I had the water, I sat for a while waiting for the urge to pee, then when it did I lay in the dinghy. The cage meant I couldn’t control the direction so it just splashed around the messy horrible place I would sleep.

I stayed plugged all night and hoped that somebody would read this and at least get some pleasure because despite feeling like a filthy slut I also felt cold and uncomfortable.

In the morning I had a shower and a coffee and turned back into a human being, that really worked, if the goal was to push me into new depths I think it worked perfectly.

That brings me up to date, more posts are welcome. Bring your worst.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:05 PM   #28
Aiedails

You really go above and beyond with these dares! I am slightly disgusted but also impressed that you did it all, thank you for the lengthy reports, I'm sure a lot of people enjoy them

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aiedails for this post:
Old 08-08-2022, 08:38 PM   #29
jane88
Badass!

Aww! You’re amazing!

TIGER_BALM_PLUG
DIRTY_BOY
INVASION_3
PLUG_MED_2
ROULETTE_2

Likes: humiliation and degradation, light bondage, pain, pet play, spanking, nipple play, denial, objectification and dehumanization.

Dislikes:corner time, writing lines

limit: Public, anal, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, pics, cam, anything dangerous or unsafe, scat

Rule-.

PM Dares

Currently working on this..
jane88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jane88 for this post:
Old 08-11-2022, 06:17 AM   #30
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
Aww! You’re amazing!

TIGER_BALM_PLUG
DIRTY_BOY
INVASION_3
PLUG_MED_2
ROULETTE_2
So cruel Jane…. But so enjoyable!

I began with Tiger balm on the plug and gave it a good coating so I could roll into the 4 hours of plug_med2. This gave me a nice stretch and certainly got things nice and hard, nothing the cage couldn’t contain though.

As I was wearing a tunnel plug with a permanent gape I thought it would be fun to include invasion_3 at the same time. With enemas my usual tactic is to clench but it’s really really hard to clench when you are wide open and accessible to all.

In order to stop gravity emptying me I sat with my butt against the shower wall and rested on my shoulders and elbows. My body would therefore have to evict the fluids using it’s own power.

I sat for 10 minutes feeling ominously comfortable but cramps soon began and I knew trouble was on the cards. Before long I had to lay back down and erupted well before the 15th minute so this is unfortunately a fail.

My planning hasn’t quite gone how I wanted and I was left with dirty_boy and roulette_2.

Reports on them will be done soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, fuck, oral, throat