Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2022, 02:57 PM   #1
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

Default Ruined by Daddy :)

My body parts belong to daddy, and will be referred to his throughout this passage. His cunt, his ass, his clit.

Daddy messaged me, I was so excited to hear from him! He told me to ruin an orgasm for him, using a toy that’s designated just for him. My body didn’t hesitate to obey, it automatically started to release as soon as I inserted the toy and then I immediately stopped. Then he told me stop before I ruined this time, only edging. Then ruin again. I told him that I pleasured his cock(the toy) with his ruined cunt, and that my pleasure is meant for him. He didn’t respond so I figured he fell asleep, it was the middle of the night for him. I continued to edge his cunt, having a few really hard ruins. After about an hour he woke up and told me to ruin and clean it off with daddy’s(my) mouth. I obeyed, taking his toy in his(my) mouth, using his tongue to taste my melted mind and my submission on his toy. I kept his toy in my mouth and I sent him a link to control a wand that was on his clit and a vibrator in his ruined cunt. He had me ruin while enforcing my sex drone programming. My pleasure is for him. I will be used as he pleases and I will fuck whoever he tells me too. I must obey anything my owner tells me, I am his property. He let me have a nice long orgasm, three whole seconds! I felt my mind leak out of his cunt. It was over too soon, but it pleased him, so I was pleased with being frustrated. He even let me lick up the juices that leaked out! He continued to ruin me, enforcing my programming even more. He instructed me to turn my wand off the next time I ruined. He started counting down. When he got to 2 he told me to wait. He teased his cunt for a couple minutes finally asking me if I was ready to give in, I eagerly replied: Yes Daddy! He turned the toys off and ordered me to clean up. I obeyed. Leaving his cunt aching, dripping and even more desperate. Feeling unsatisfied, but pleased for pleasing daddy.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

PrincessSylveon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessSylveon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk