Old 06-25-2022, 06:13 PM   #1
zer0123

Male 29/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US

29/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US

Good morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you're reading this lol. I'm Zero, but you can call me Master Z, and I'm back here to find a slave, and hopefully with this ad of mine, I'll be able to find one. Now, if this ad looks familiar, I made an ad like this 3 or 4 years ago, so the concept is the same, but I changed bits and pieces of it due to the changes in my personal life, sexually and non sexually. So, for any FEMALE slaves looking for a master, anyone who knows a slave that's looking, or... well, anyone that likes to read good ads, take a look and see if you're interested in being mine.

Note: Please read every bit of this ad before messaging me, I don't like going over something that I explained here. With that said, let's get started.

About Me

General info: I'm 29 (turning 30 real soon... Sigh...) and live in Connecticut. I work as a custodian at a private school, love playing my ps3/watching YouTube on it, love playing Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, and many other games as well. Some of my go to hobbies are writing my songs or fantasy fiction stories. I love my anime (although I haven't been keeping up currently with it) and I love listening to music, mostly metal or hard rock or anything old school, but I'll listen to just anything... except country.

My Physical Appearance: I'm a black male, 5'11, very chubby, short black hair, and brown eyes. If this goes anywhere, you'll definitely see what I look like personally.

Personality: Love to joke around and laugh, very sarcastic, but can be serious when it is most needed, although when I'm around good people, I can't help but keep a smile on my face.

I'm Very Experienced... Well, Somewhat: I've been an online Master for about 8 to 9 years now, and I have owned slaves in the past, but only one relationship/ownership lasted for 2 years, and the rest didn't lasted or go anywhere from the start, so I would still consider myself inexperienced, especially in real life, but not too much to the point where I don't know what I'm doing. With that being said, I rather someone who's inexperienced like me so we can build on our likes together, but it's ok if you do have experience, just don't expect me to know everything about you from day one, nor do I expect you to know everything about me from the jump.

Still A Virgin: While I have messed around with submissives in the past, I have not yet had sex, but please keep this in mind, this is strictly MY CHOICE!!! I'm not looking to lose it to just anyone, it has to be to someone I'm connected with and can trust. So if this is a problem, then I'm sorry to hear that, and good luck in your search. (I really feel like I'm gonna say that a lot lol)

Master or Daddy dom: I'm more for a slave, but if there's a babygirl looking at this who's interested, that's fine with me. Keep in mind, if you're a brat or just love to tease a lot, don't even bother answering the ad.

My Likes... Well, a few of them

Complete control/TPE: In my last ad, I mentioned that this is wishful thinking, and if the slave does not want this, then that's fine. Well, fast forward to now, and I'm sorry, but this is exactly what I'm looking for. I want to control and own my slave. Now, I get that probably 90 to 95 percent of the slaves who are reading this clicked off of this (and if not now, probably when you see my kinks and fetishes lol), but please keep in mind, I'm looking for a slave who reads this and still has interest in me, so if this is not you, I'm sorry to hear that, and good luck in your search, but know that this is what I want, and will not settle for less than that, unless if it's something that benefits both the slave and I.

Roleplay: I haven't done this much due to work, and more personal factors in my life, and not to brag, but I still got it lol. So this is something we'll be doing, especially if/when we ever meet.

My Kinks and Fetishes: These are most of the kinks and fetishes that I can think of as of this moment. What you'll see when looking at this list is that I have very few limits, so if you can't handle that, or have limits that coincides with my list of likes, then I'm sorry, and good luck on your search. (Geez, I been saying that a lot lol)

Anyway, the following list contains MOST, NOT ALL, of my likes.
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • Spitplay
  • Rimjobs (Analingus)
  • Spankings
  • Breast and Nippleplay
  • Pet Play
  • Role Play
  • Bondage
  • Light Piss Play
  • Impact Play

As mentioned, there are many others I can't think of at the moment, but these are some of the main kinks I love.

My main dislikes

Disobedience: As much as I love obedience, I hate disobedience more.

Dishonesty: I'm giving my all in this, so I expect you to do the same.

My limits

Scat: No, still no, and will always be no.

Anything Illegal: Don't really need to explain this at all.

Extreme pain: Anything that involves blood, unrecoverable scars, or anything of the sort, then no.

The things you'll need, or have to get if you want to be my slave

Kik: This is mandatory, for this will be our main means of communication.

Voxer, or any walkie-talkie app: While we won't do much video chat, especially in the beginning, but we will do voice chat, that's the best means to communicate better.

Tumblr or Reddit: You will be writing daily/weekly blogs, so something like this is needed, and you must be able to write detailed blogs.

Important things you need to know

Pics and Vids: Due to my past slaves, I do expect pics for various reasons, one of them obviously, is because... well simple, I want them. I'll explain the other reasons if we talk later... And yes, vids will be a part of this ownership/relationship, so if this makes you uncomfortable, or this is a hard limit, and honestly, even a soft limit, then I'm sorry, and good luck on your search.

My work schedule: My work hours can vary, so I expect you to try and adapt to them, as I will to yours.

Real Life

Your Age: No younger than 20 and no older than 50.

Relationships: I should've put this in the beginning, but oh well. If you're currently in a relationship or a marriage, then turn away and move on, cause I'm looking for something long-term to a maybe real life relationship, and that also means no other masters too, I want this to be monogamous, and for you to treat this seriously like I will.

Your work or school schedule: Just inform me on your hours and we'll go from there.

So for now, that is it for my ad. I'll update it if I forgot something, or need to put something else important. So, if you're interested, or have any questions, Here's where you can contact me. Here, although I don't come on here much, so if you do happen to send it here, please be patient.

Kik, my username is Dizzydevils.

Google Chat/Hangouts, my email is [email protected].

Also, wherever you respond to me from, send the message "I'm Ready Master Z" so I know you read this ad in its entirety. So, I look forward to any and all responses I may get, and if you're reading this just to check it out, thanks for making it all the way to the end, and if you happen to know someone who may fit the criteria, show them my ad and let me know. Until then, to all potential slaves, hope to hear from you soon, and to everyone else, thanks for reading!

Much Love,

Zero, A.K.A, Master Z

Last edited by zer0123; 06-25-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-26-2022, 12:42 PM   #2
zer0123

Default Bumping up/Small Update

Hello there everyone. Bumping this back up to mention that I'm still on the search. Also, I have a bit of an update that I have to mention.

If you are not in America, the only countries that will be acceptable is Canada and the U.K. Other than that, I cannot accept if you are elsewhere. Timezones are a pain to deal with, and make it much more difficult to stay in communication.

Other than that, everything remains the same. Have a great day and night!

Much Love,

Zero, A.K.A, Master Z

Link to the ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415808
Old 08-28-2022, 06:21 PM   #3
zer0123

Default Bumping up

Bumping back up, still on the search. Also, just turn 30 a couple of weeks ago, so yeah... Lol

Much Love,

Zero, A.K.A, Master Z

Old 09-29-2022, 05:03 PM   #4
zer0123

Default Bumping up/Small Update#2

Hello there everyone, Zero here, and once more, I'm bumping up my ad, still on the search, and with a update as well.

So, as mentioned in the ad, please read the ad in its entirety. I will know if you don't by the questions you ask me, and it's very frustrating, especially when most of the questions you ask is more likely than not answered in the ad. Now, if you're asking me to explain more about the something mentioned in the ad, that's a different story.

So with that, I hope you all have a good day, and good night, and good luck in your search for whatever you're looking for.

Much Love,

Zero, A.K.A, Master Z

Old 11-15-2022, 09:16 PM   #5
zer0123

Default Bumping up

Been over a month, so I'm bumping up once more

Much Love,

Zero, A.K.A, Master Z

Advertisements
Kink Talk