Old 09-08-2022, 08:55 AM   #46
dragoneau

Well, that seems like an interesting week
Looking forward to the rest of the report

If you're ready to write a detailed report, you can ask me for a dare/task to do. Pictures are appreciated, but not mandatory. PM or Kik.

Interested only in female sub/slaves.

Kik: Dragoneau
Mention you're from GD if you contact me there
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 08:56 AM   #47
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wow. What a holiday.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 09:24 AM   #48
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So, I think it was on the first day and I was sunbathing naked after my dom had used me pretty well. He’d given me my morning caning, fed me breakfast as detailed above then tied me over the table and as my ass had just been stretched by sitting on the dildo at the breakfast table he decided to fuck my ass hard, slapping me as he did until I was screaming. He came in my ass, replugged me and then used my mouth to clean his cock. He left me like that for an hour or so, coming back twice to fuck me again. Then he allowed me to go and swim and sunbathe by the pool

After a while I was laying on my back sunning myself I heard voices and realized he had a visitor and it was a guy who had come to clean the pool. He was about 40 and quite overweight. At first I panicked a bit as I was naked, but I also realized I was not allowed to cover up, so I carried on sunbathing while this random guy started cleaning the pool. He was certainly surprised by me being naked on a sun bed while he did it and my dom just carried on as if it was totally normal. I wasn’t too embarrassed until my dom told me it was time for me to edge 5 times. I knew I had to, so in full view of a random stranger I opened my legs wide and started to rub my clit until I almost came 5 times. He actually stopped cleaning and just stared. After my 3rd edge he moved closer and was rubbing himself off so I took over and gave him a handjob while I edged. He blew his load over my tits

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-08-2022, 09:50 AM   #49
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

There were many highlights to this trip but one of them was having my first ever bukkake experiences

Of course I was naked and plugged and Dom had invited some friends over and I was told that they would be allowed to grope and probe me but not fuck me and I was only allowed to use my mouth. I was pretty much kept tied up for the day with the only thing I was allowed to do was drink my doms piss

Then in the evening the guest started to arrive and I was stood in the middle of the room while they all chatted and drank, they talked about me and squeezed my tits, fingered my pussy and generally treated me as an object. I’m not sure how many guys there weee but I think it was over 20. I was surprised as more and more kept arriving and I don’t think anyone was younger than 50, most over 60

Then they got me to kneel in a blow up paddling pool and stood around me and I started to service their cocks, one after the other with my mouth and hands. I’ll be honest, I was in heaven and got a bit drunk on cock, just hungrily sucking anything I could. I was so fucking horny and really wanted cum. I was a bit delirious. After a while, with my jaw starts to ache the first guy came over my face, and in my mouth, and this was followed one by one as each of them blew their loads over my face until I was totally covered in layers of lovely, creamy hot cum. Mmmmm, it was literally heaven.

To finish I laid down in the paddling pool, covered in cum and some of them pissed on me, over me and into my mouth. I was an exhausted but very happy messy girl at the end of this wonderful experience

However, I was not allowed to clean up and had to sleep on the floor in the basement in the pool for the night and not able to shower or clean up until the morning. This isn’t as nice as it sounds amd I hardly slept as it starts to dry and goes ‘crispy’ and the smell of the piss was overwhelming. That said, it was worth it all to be allowed to have so many guys cum on me like that

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-08-2022, 11:53 AM   #50
MisterDare

Did you have fun doing this?
Old 09-08-2022, 12:22 PM   #51
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So much fun but I was exhausted by the end of the week

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-08-2022, 12:57 PM   #52
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the interruption on writing my reports but I was challenged just now by someone to go out and get fucked twice and get another guy to piss on me. I completed the task just now and it was a lot of fun. Not going into detail but I fucked one guy in his car me on top riding him till he came. The second guy fucked my doggy behind a tree in a nearby park with 2 onlookers that stopped to watch but didn’t join in.

Then I went to the pub and got chatting to a guy theee and persuaded him to piss on me in return for a bj. He accepted although he had a bit of stage fright and took ages to piss but when he did it was a nice long golden shower over my face and I drank a lot. Then sucked him off and swallowed his load

Will add more to my report tomorrow

Hope that’s ok with you all and thanks for taking such an interest in my adventures and thanks for all your encouragement to keep me going further

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-08-2022, 06:12 PM   #53
MisterDare

So you got to drink a lot his piss, did he make you drink yours too?
Old 09-09-2022, 12:23 AM   #54
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDare View Post
So you got to drink a lot his piss, did he make you drink yours too?
No, only his and his friends, not my own

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-09-2022, 09:31 AM   #55
MisterDare

That’s good, chances are it would have tasted super strong.
Old 10-19-2022, 08:28 AM   #56
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Been a long time since I updated but had a few things going on and I know I need to get back to taking challenges and dares.

Got a couple of updates to give, both very hot.

The most recent was a 4 guy gangbang. Although the set up was with a fuckbuddy i know so wasn’t anything special. He’s a big Dutch guy and we’ll hung so we fuck regularly but he is always rough. Lots of hate filled sex, slapping me, hair pulling, choking, that sort of thing. We’d been at it for about an hour and he had already fucked all my holes hard. We were sort of on a break, just resting after a particularly hard ass fuck when his door bell rang. He told me to wait in the bedroom as he threw on some clothes and went to answer.

I didn’t realize that he’d prearranged for 3 other guys he knew to come over and join in. It’s something we’d discussed but when the 4 of them entered the room I jumped up and tried to cover myself quickly with some clothes. It then happened so fast. I was just grabbed and thrown to the bed and I realized that at that point I was going to get well used. I knew if I wanted to stop it I could and I felt safe but I also knew that it was going to be a really hard session.

For the next 4 or 5 hours I was fucked mercilessly in every hole almost non stop. I had all 3 holes used several times which is so intense it’s insane and I loved it. The sensation of a cock in my pussy and one in my ass is incredible but added to that a hard throat fuck and my god

I went from extacy to fear to orgasm to exhaustion all the way through. Just incredible

At one point as I refused to take yet another throat fuck, 3 of them held me down while another canard and whipped my ass and back until I was begging them to stop. I was so exhausted but the whipping was so painful it was better to get throat fucked again

They filled my holes with cum and left me lying there a complete mess before leaving me.

An absolutely amazing impromptu session. Fucking loved it but it took me a several days to recover

Sorry for being away for a while. I’ll try to keep reports coming and please start sending tasks again

Will update my other experience soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-19-2022, 09:29 AM   #57
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wow you can really take some punishment.

Old 10-19-2022, 09:36 AM   #58
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Wow you can really take some punishment.
It takes practice

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-19-2022, 09:50 AM   #59
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You are quite adventurous

Old 10-21-2022, 01:44 AM   #60
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So another report although this took place a few weeks ago, it is probably my hottest experience I’ve had so far

A bit of background, I met a French guy on line looking for a sub. We met and got on and had a fun session at his flat. He was really into torturing my pussy and whipped me extensively there until I could take no more. In the week that followed my aching pussy was a constant reminder of how I needed another session with him, so I set one up, but got a lot more than I was anticipating

I arrived at his flat and on entering I stripped down to just my stripper heels as instructed. I then entered his living room. He’s a tall skinny guy of about 40 I guess. Slightly greying and with a beard. But he is hung! He was wearing a suit and smoking a cigar when I arrived

In the middle of the room was a metal chair but with a big hole in the seat, almost like a toilet seat. He told me to sit there so I did. He then put a rubber hood over my head with just an opening for my mouth and 2 small holes wear i could breath through my nose. This made my senses super alert and I was very excited

Next he put cuffs around my ankles and wrists and attached them to the chair. Then he used rope to fix me firmly in place. Round my thighs and chest so apart from my head I was completely unable to move. I really get off on this feeling of helplessness. I barely knew the guy but right now, I couldn’t move, see and I felt really vulnerable. I could hear him moving round the room and doing things and the anticipation was building and I could feel my pussy dripping and I was desperate for someone to touch me. At this point I felt him get close and he fitted a ring gag to me, forcing my mouth open. God I was so horny

I felt his fingers probing my ass and he inserted one then a second. I let out a deep moan as he started to finger fuck my ass. I was so helpless and so turned on. Then I felt the tip of a plug that he started to force into me. It was quite big and made me gasp as it entered and then my ass closed round its wide base. Then it started to hum and vibrate on a low setting. Mmmmmm. I remained like this for a while. Not sure how long but it was just amazing

However, he soon ended my dream like stated by attaching a clamp to each of my pussy lips causing me to let out a yelp as he closed the biting metal into my soft flesh. These were weighted painfully and hung through the hole in the seat I was on causing discomfort. He then did the same to my nipples. Weighted clamps attached causing my to scream out. Again I was left like this for a while but now with the sharp pain on my pussy and tits I started to moan but he added to the cruelty with a pin wheel running up my thighs. Really uncomfortable when you can move at all, but that was nothing until he ran the wheel over my pussy, lips and clit. I was totally unable to move as all but the pins running over my clit made me scream out and brought tears to my eyes. I’d never imagined it could be so painful like that

When he stopped I felt him moving around and then felt his cock on my tongue. His cock slowly pushed into my mouth until all of it was deep in my throat. Holding it there for a few seconds before withdrawing. I’m not sure even now how he got up to there given i was strapped to a chair but he held the back of my hooded head and started to slowly and rythmically fuck my throat. I was helpless. I just had to let him use my throat as his fuck hole. I’m good at deepthroat but I did gag a few times and I could feel my drool running down my chest and stomach. He wasn’t going to let up and it became very uncomfortable but he didn’t seem to care and just kept up the slow deep thrusts

When he finished. Although he didn’t cum he released me from the chair and moved me to lie on what I assume was a table. Then he told me to keep my legs wide apart and I knew what was coming. With a cane he started to whip my pussy. Each stroke I had to count out. If I closed my legs it didn’t count. Each strok e cut a stinging pain that made me scream out the number and I fought hard to make sure I kept my legs wide apart. He was very accurate and landed each blow directly on my pussy. So painful. 20 stokes in total and I cried with pain. After the 20 he applied ice, which really soothes and helped me

Next came one of the most erotic things I’d done. He stood me up and cuffed my hands behind my back. Put a collar on me with a lead and walked me around. Remember I was completely blind due to the hood and I was only wearing heels. The plug in my ass was still gently humming away and my pussy was throbbing from the whipping. He had removed the clamps from my tits and pussy

I then heard him open the front door. He replaced the ring gag with a ball gag and he led me out the flat. For context the flat was on the 5th floor of a 6 floor building and there are 4 flats on each floor. My heart was pounding and I’m not going to lie I had a bit of a panic. I couldn’t see and I was naked. I could feel the cooler air and felt very very vulnerable

He helped me down some stairs, about 6 in total I think, then he cuffed my hands behind my back round the handrail against the wall. Fuck I was naked in a stairwell and cuffed to the wall. There was a lift in the building and I was hoping no one would use the stairs. I was breathing rapidly and I was in a bit of a panic but I have never felt so vulnerable and horny in my life. I then heard him walk back up the stairs and I heard his door close. Fuck, had he left me, fuck. Every noise now sent me into a panic. I heard clicks and movement but I couldn’t place it. I had no idea of time but every second I was on edge. I jumped at one point when I heard the loft called and move and I heard voices coming from below. I heard a door open and close but breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happend

I was there for some time in silence but on edge the whole time. I don’t know if he was watching and I still don’t know if he did. But after a while I heard the door on the ground floor open and I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. Shit shit shit. I was in a panic. I couldn’t call out because of the gag. Fuck, total panic as it was getting closer

I then heard the steps very close and then stop. I felt I was being being watched. I could hear some breathing heavily from the stair climb. The blood was pumping in my ears. Whoever it was came closer. Fuck. I was totally on edge. I thought I was going to throw up. I felt a hand brush over my tits and squeezed a nipple. I jumped and moaned. A hand slid down between my legs. I was soaking and he felt it. His finger ran up and down my lips, over my clit and inside me. I can’t describe how I felt. Turned on, scared, panicked. He then started to finger fuck me. Fuck so hot. Harder and harder responding to my moans. Until I came. I almost collapsed it was so intense. Then he carried on up the stairs leaving me gasping into the ball gag. Crying with emotions that were now too much to control.

I don’t know how long passed before I heard the door opens d the dom returned and released my hands, recurring then behind my back and led me back into the flat. My legs were like jelly. Inside I stood there and I heard what sounded like an exchange of test messages and he led me back out l’aide and this time up the stairs. Fuck I was really in a state. I heard him knock on a door and I was led inside. I heard him say “yes, use her as you want, when you are done, put out your door and test me and I’ll come and get her”. Fuck. He then left. I was led to a table, bent over it, the plug was removed and someone fucked my ass hard. Slapping me as he did until he came. The plug was reinserted and I was led back out of the flat. The door closed behind me and I was once again stood there waiting and vulnerable. I heard someone come out the lift and I heard a different flat door open and close. Nobody said anything and I don’t know if whoever it was saw me. Then someone approached took the lead and led me back to the flat. It was my dom.

He uncuffed me, removed the hood. And made me suck him till he came. He then told me to go, which I did. I felt used, vulnerable but oh my god, Walmart an incredible afternoon. Never felt so horny and vulnerable at the same time. I don’t know whether the 2 guys had set it up or if it was impromptu. I don’t know if the dom was watching me all the time, but fuck me it was intense

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 9 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk