Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-15-2022, 12:17 AM   #1
Mary_Mary

Default My naked walk!

This is a really fun dare that I completed at the weekend, given to me by a really awesome guy in here who has been helping me to explore a new side of me!!!
I hope you enjoy!

So, on Saturday afternoon I looked out a backpack, checked the padlocks all worked and picked out one that would easily keep the backpack closed. It had 2 zips and the padlock could fit through them so that there was no way to get into the bag without the key
Left the padlock open and put it in the bag

Later at night, once mum and dad were in bed, I got dressed for my walk. Put on a pair of dark jeans and a blue hoodie over the top I was already in, and grabbed a pair of white and pink trainers

Set off from the house just a little after 10.30pm with the backpack and the padlock inside, the key stayed behind in my bedroom

Walked over the small field that's behind the house, and I was already feeling a sense of excitement mixed with nervousness inside!! Couldn't believe what I was doing, but also loving it the whole time!!

Crossed that field and then into a bigger field. I had been out of the house for a little over 5 minutes. It was pretty dark so I had to turn on my phone torch so I didn't trip or anything. Made my way towards the top of the second field which was where I planned to stop! The feeling of nervous excitement growing as I walked!!

Took about 15 minutes more to cross the second field, so I had been out of the house for around 20 mins

So, I stopped,took off the backpack and dropped it on the ground. My nervous excitement was it max level now thinking about what I was about to do!! I took the padlock out of the bag and with a quick look round to make absolutely sure I was alone, I started to take off my hoodie!!

I pulled it off over my head, and put it in the bag. Then did the same with my top. So now I was standing about 20 minutes from home with my bra on show!! Well, not for long, because I unclipped that and added it to the bag

Next, my trainers. I slipped them off my feet and they went into the backpack. Pulled my socks off, and they went in too. Next was my jeans, slipped them down and off and added to the backpack!!

Looking down at my house, it seemed so far away as I stood away up the field in just my panties!!! But I soon slipped them off too and popped them in my backpack!!!

So now completely naked out in the field, I picked up the padlock and snapped it into the two zips, holding them closed, before I could change my mind!!

So that was it, I was now completely naked, 20 minutes from home, and with absolutely no way to get at my clothes!!!

So now my nervous excitement is at about an 11/10 hahaha and I start to walk home. It was cold, but I think the adrenaline of what I was actually doing kept me from feeling it too much!! I could see the small light I left on in my bedroom as I walked. The place I needed to get to, to be able to cover up again!!

I kept walking, getting slowly closer and closer to home. It took about 20 mins again obviously, but I made it!! Totally naked and full of nervous excitement, but I had done it!! I could hardly believe that I had just done this crazy challenge, but felt pretty proud of myself at the same time, hahaha

Anyway, I got into the house, made it across to my bedroom and just threw my pj's on for bed.

The adrenaline from my crazy experience kept me up for a while anyway though, but I'm sooooo glad that I did it!!!
Mary_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 04:59 AM   #2
Sinde

Wow just reading this sounds so exciting
Next time you should do longer riskier walk
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:01 PM   #3
lockedvirgin

Default Love it

Love your story. So exciting. I m thinking about doing the same, dressed only in my chastity cage…
lockedvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 05:08 PM   #4
Gothswitch

Superb dare, and beautifully told. I bet you'll be buzzing from this for days.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:52 PM   #5
TheGameMaster

Very good dare and storytelling. Was it your first time doing something like that ?
TheGameMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 07:53 AM   #6
Mary_Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGameMaster View Post
Very good dare and storytelling. Was it your first time doing something like that ?
Yes! First time, but hopefully more to come, haha
Old 03-16-2022, 01:27 PM   #7
LeonK64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Mary View Post
Hopefully gave you some ideas of what you’re into at least!
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 11:39 PM   #8
TheGameMaster

Quote:
Looking forward to reading your next report!

Last edited by TheGameMaster; 03-18-2022 at 09:49 PM.
TheGameMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 03:10 AM   #9
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Question

What kept the dogs from barking and alerting your parents when you came back home? Did they go with you?
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 03:37 AM   #10
Mary_Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What kept the dogs from barking and alerting your parents when you came back home? Did they go with you?
Haha no! They are pretty chill. I don't think any burglars would have any concerns with the dogs, looool.
Old 03-23-2022, 07:27 PM   #11
Bocaswimmer

Great dare and loved reading about it. Sounds really hot

Kik: swimmer2123x

Limits: public humiliation, blood, scat, face pictures, family, life threatening, permanent damage
Bocaswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 03:50 PM   #12
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Fantastic job on the dare, and fantastic write-up!

What was the weather like? Were these well-kept, mowed fields, or long or wild grass/meadows? Was there dew or rain, or fog? If so, what did that feel like against your bare feet, whispering through your toes, spraying up your legs and lower torso?

Did you have to climb any fences or walls or the like? Were there any parts that were near roads or other houses, or was this pretty well out in nature, other than your own house?

I'm so glad you put your trainers and socks in the bag! I mean, obviously I'm biased... *points at his name* But it still bothers me when people do dares "naked except for footwear". The vulnerability and sensory nature of being barefoot, to me, is a huge part of an experience like this, and I'm so glad you got to experience it all!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:50 AM   #13
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
But it still bothers me when people do dares "naked except for footwear". The vulnerability and sensory nature of being barefoot, to me, is a huge part of an experience like this, and I'm so glad you got to experience it all!
Agreed 100%. Naked means naked!

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post:
Old 03-28-2022, 01:28 AM   #14
Mary_Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Fantastic job on the dare, and fantastic write-up!

What was the weather like? Were these well-kept, mowed fields, or long or wild grass/meadows? Was there dew or rain, or fog? If so, what did that feel like against your bare feet, whispering through your toes, spraying up your legs and lower torso?

Did you have to climb any fences or walls or the like? Were there any parts that were near roads or other houses, or was this pretty well out in nature, other than your own house?

I'm so glad you put your trainers and socks in the bag! I mean, obviously I'm biased... *points at his name* But it still bothers me when people do dares "naked except for footwear". The vulnerability and sensory nature of being barefoot, to me, is a huge part of an experience like this, and I'm so glad you got to experience it all!
Hey. Thank you so much for the reply, and glad you liked hearing about my walks The field isnt mowed but also not too wild either. Its mostly used for animals, so they keep things in check! It was cold to walk on, but I did both my walks on days without rain, so it wasn't wet.

Away from other houses and roads, and no fences. One gate, but that is easily opened!
Old 06-09-2022, 06:29 AM   #15
jakethemoon
Account Banned

Quote:
This is a really fun dare that I completed at the weekend, given to me by a really awesome guy in here who has been helping me to explore a new side of me!!!
I hope you enjoy!

So, on Saturday afternoon I looked out a backpack, checked the padlocks all worked and picked out one that would easily keep the backpack closed. It had 2 zips and the padlock could fit through them so that there was no way to get into the bag without the key
Left the padlock open and put it in the bag

Later at night, once mum and dad were in bed, I got dressed for my walk. Put on a pair of dark jeans and a blue hoodie over the top I was already in, and grabbed a pair of white and pink trainers

Set off from the house just a little after 10.30pm with the backpack and the padlock inside, the key stayed behind in my bedroom

Walked over the small field that's behind the house, and I was already feeling a sense of excitement mixed with nervousness inside!! Couldn't believe what I was doing, but also loving it the whole time!!

Crossed that field and then into a bigger field. I had been out of the house for a little over 5 minutes. It was pretty dark so I had to turn on my phone torch so I didn't trip or anything. Made my way towards the top of the second field which was where I planned to stop! The feeling of nervous excitement growing as I walked!!

Took about 15 minutes more to cross the second field, so I had been out of the house for around 20 mins

So, I stopped,took off the backpack and dropped it on the ground. My nervous excitement was it max level now thinking about what I was about to do!! I took the padlock out of the bag and with a quick look round to make absolutely sure I was alone, I started to take off my hoodie!!

I pulled it off over my head, and put it in the bag. Then did the same with my top. So now I was standing about 20 minutes from home with my bra on show!! Well, not for long, because I unclipped that and added it to the bag

Next, my trainers. I slipped them off my feet and they went into the backpack. Pulled my socks off, and they went in too. Next was my jeans, slipped them down and off and added to the backpack!!

Looking down at my house, it seemed so far away as I stood away up the field in just my panties!!! But I soon slipped them off too and popped them in my backpack!!!

So now completely naked out in the field, I picked up the padlock and snapped it into the two zips, holding them closed, before I could change my mind!!

So that was it, I was now completely naked, 20 minutes from home, and with absolutely no way to get at my clothes!!!

So now my nervous excitement is at about an 11/10 hahaha and I start to walk home. It was cold, but I think the adrenaline of what I was actually doing kept me from feeling it too much!! I could see the small light I left on in my bedroom as I walked. The place I needed to get to, to be able to cover up again!!

I kept walking, getting slowly closer and closer to home. It took about 20 mins again obviously, but I made it!! Totally naked and full of nervous excitement, but I had done it!! I could hardly believe that I had just done this crazy challenge, but felt pretty proud of myself at the same time, hahaha

Anyway, I got into the house, made it across to my bedroom and just threw my pj's on for bed.

The adrenaline from my crazy experience kept me up for a while anyway though, but I'm sooooo glad that I did it!!!

Seems so fun! Did you almost chicken out?
jakethemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jakethemoon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk