Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-15-2021, 12:25 AM   #16
leadbet

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanmail View Post
How did you find people that wanted to watch you do dares? Especially on omegle most of the time people just DC the moment my ugly mug pops up
phanmail-Good question-usually just by being open an honest. On omegle I make sure to be clean in the interests added, and often I am wearing a collar. The folks that are interestest will stop and chat and those who don't will pass on. Though due to my age and..."fuzziness" I do seem to get a lot of folks looking for that "daddy" vibe which has sparked a few conversations. Not sure if this is helpful but thank you for the question.
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 12:28 AM   #17
leadbet

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaBlack3662 View Post
I've been on and off the site for a bit, only really took it "seriously" once (and intend to now). In my experience, there's seamed to be a lot of either fake/troll accounts, accounts just asking for dares then never responding, obviously fake "19 y/o females", etc.

Over your 13 years, curious how you've adapted with all that. Do you just simply ignore them? Block them? Play in to it for your own fun?
Hi Emma, thank you for the question. I haven't had too much trouble with trolls. I think they don't tend to bother with Sasquatch types like myself. However I do get the random message from people asking for dares out of the blue. Usually if they are not too pushy I will oblige them, otherwise I usually just ignore them until they move on rather than blocking them. Thanks aggin for the question.
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
Old 06-22-2021, 05:28 PM   #18
leadbet

Maybe opening Pandora's box but I am curious-Have you seen me naked?

Old 11-14-2021, 12:01 AM   #19
leadbet

Feeling a little bored and willing to answer some questions.

Old 11-14-2021, 01:45 AM   #20
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What was the last book you read?

Have you ever attended a cfnm event?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:45 PM   #21
leadbet

Last book I read?-The last real book was probably Abundant Communities, though I am currently re-reading Transformers Lost Light if comic books count.

A CFNM event? Sadly no. The closest I have come are some pre-arranged group chats with a few very nice women via webcam in group Skype or other platforms which while embarrassing and enjoyable are not the same as an in-person experience.

Thank you for the questions!

Old 11-15-2021, 11:00 AM   #22
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

My pleasure, thank you. Also, comics always count, good to see a fellow Transformers fan. I must admit to preferring the toys, however, those things are pure genius. Also-also Kudos for the 13 years.

I'd like to know the author of that book, please, it rings a bell.

Do you buy new comics each week, or backlog?

Your Exhib. and Voyeur scores are matched. Given the choice, would you rather have people watch you in sexual activity/situations, or watch others?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-16-2021, 12:17 AM   #23
leadbet

John McKnight was the author of Abundant Communities.

I used to buy comics regularly, now I mostly borrow them from the library when the mood strikes me. There are great options to borrow online or physical copies.

I think being watched gives me a little bit more of a thrill, at least when i think about it in my head.

Old 11-16-2021, 08:07 AM   #24
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Thank you for the information.

How often do you work out?

Do you incorporate any fetish behaviour into your exercise?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-16-2021, 08:18 PM   #25
leadbet

I do a light work out 6 days a week, usually 45 minutes of jogging followed by hand weights and pushups.

I haven't incorporated anything kinky into my workouts but have worked out naked a few times on cam at the request of others.

Old 11-19-2021, 01:11 PM   #26
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Has a humiliation scene ever effected you more than expected?

Are there any toys you were disappointed by?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-20-2021, 01:51 AM   #27
leadbet

A couple of times in a group setting I came prematurely because of nervousness and anxiety. The experience stayed with me a bit afterwards.

In regards to toys I once bought a feeldoe that was too big because i was in a rush and didn't think it through. cost something like 60 dollars and there are only rare occassions that I can make it fit.

Thank you for the questions.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:14 AM   #28
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What forms of pain do you enjoy?

How far back into comics do you go before you stop enjoying them, and are there any exceptions?

Do you have any craft based hobbies?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 11-23-2021, 12:29 AM   #29
leadbet

Generally not a fan of pain, but will tolerate spanks or smacks on the bottom if it gives someone a smile. Have done a little with clothespins on bits and parts and can't say i took any enjoyment out of it.

I will binge on a comic series for days so i don't mind going way back. Most of my initial reads were from the 80's growing up so I don't mind a lot of the cheesiness.

Crafts? Does lego count as crafty? I still enjoy creating new things out of that. :P

Old 11-23-2021, 08:51 AM   #30
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Any favourite older comics?

Do you watch older film, as well?

What is the most enjoyable predicament you've been in?I

Fluids is a limit, but have you tasted yourself?

What genres of books do you most often read?

-Paul Eldridge

Advertisements
Kink Talk