2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? probably
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes (car - but would love to do the others)
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? (yes - car)
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? (yes - received oral while driving car)
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? not sure - id have to trust them a lot
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? same as above
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yeah - probably
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) they have inspired me - i'll have to find some time to do it now
noman70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #122
sparklystar

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? a little
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
3.have you ever flashed? no
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? no
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? no
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? not that I'm aware of but my vest did occasionally slip down as I walked exposing my breasts but I did pull it back up
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? no
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? no and blindfolded? no
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Actually yes, it's one of my fantasies if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? if I had a master, yes
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:25 AM   #123
alan4dares

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes it does I love being naked outside
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes I have and prefer to go commando
3.have you ever flashed? I have never flashed but would like to try it
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? not yet
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes I have gone completely naked down the street
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes I have with a group of women that were dressed to see how far I would walk and lol two cars drove by when I was at the corner
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? I have on a country road a couple of times
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes at a park not too far away
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? many times I love it
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? of course they need to see you complete the dare
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I have in a car a few times
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes in a car on the highway
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes I have had sex in a moving car
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside? I have not tied my self up outside.... yet
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? that sounds very exciting
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? in a heart beat I would
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? I have at a few parties
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes and I loved it
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I would love to have that happen it would be so humiliating
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I am so excited and I want to go out right now and get naked
alan4dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:55 AM   #124
stripkevnaked
Baby Member

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time
3.have you ever flashed? No
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, and I was seen
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Many times
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes. It would be fun if someone else were involved though, such as I would like to have someone take me to a forest or similar, have me strip naked and then take me for a long walk leaving my clothes behind...
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, car and boat
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, car and boat!
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, once I shagged my girlfriend of the time in the back of a car with two mates in the front driving home after a night out. I hadn't accepted that I was gay then... these days it would be a boy!
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside? No, prefer someone else to do it
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No, again prefer someone else to do it
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Oh Yes. I just answered that didn't I? Just thinking ahead...
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Of course
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes, I did a streak one New Year's Eve on a night out
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, a different New Year's Eve some of my friends stripped me totally naked in our local Ice Rink. I would have been about 22 at the time. There were about 1000 people in the place that night. They left me in the center of the ice completely naked and barefoot - and went off with my clothes. I didn't get them back for 15-20 mins, fortunately I had someone help me get off the ice to the seats at the side within a couple of minutes, my bare feet were hurting with the cold. Then I sat there naked with a small crowd around me until someone brought my clothes back. People reminded me of that night for several years afterwards.
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes I like that idea, and yes I would definitely do it if I wouldn't be getting into trouble
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Well, I've been naked outdoors, and will be again when I can. What I really would like is to be naked in a situation where there are no clothes to put on. I mentioned the forest thing above which is an example: if I were taken on a long walk leaving all clothes behind somewhere in the forest, there is no possibility of getting dressed at all - until returning to where the clothes have been left. If you were to take me somewhere that I don't know, then I would be naked and unable to find where my clothes are until you returned me to them. I like this idea a lot, but you might need to give me a bit of persuasion to actually do it. Maybe you have an idea of your own, similar but not in a forest? Let me know
stripkevnaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:41 AM   #125
cipher

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes, very much!
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Yes. Too bad one get's quite used to it, so the sensation is not very long lived without other kind of stimulus.
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Yes.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    Not unless you count my girlfriend =)
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Walked with my dick (and sometimes my balls) out of my zipper.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    Yes, a few times. Skinny dipping, naked in the beach having sex...
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    I don't recall doing this specifically. I'll have to give it a go, though! Someone dare me
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    At remote locations I've skinny dipped. Also once streaked in the middle of our biggest city at morning time with a group of 20 students, both men and women. Until a police came. We ran off and got to the safety in time =)
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    Flashed, yes. Not naked though. That would be a thrill!
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    Not really, no. Have to get my GF to dare me!
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    In my own car, yes. Sometimes I've had my dick and balls out of my zipper in a bus and a train, but so that it's easily concealed if someone approaches.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    A car, yes. Based on dares from here.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Yes, I've gotten a blow job from my GF while driving. That's just wonderful, but you really need to be careful with this one!
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    Nope. Yet to try this one!
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    Nope.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    In a location where there's really no chance of meetig anyone I know, yes! I'd love that! On a vacation maybe...
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    See above.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    Not unless you count Chaturbate. Our record is a little over 5000 viewers...
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    See above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    Yes, the idea is very appealing. Even more so if the crould was mostly of women, preferably beautiful ones :P
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Yes. Waiting for the next vacation to really get into this... =)

I also have a kinky girlfriend at my disposal. We accept couples dares! Solo dares also welcome for either of us.

My likes and limits:

: C&B torture, nipple torture, spanking, semi-public/hidden, masturbation, outdoors, edging, chance dares, dice dares, forced or blackmailed

: extreme public, family, diaper, pee, poo, permanent, illegal

Last edited by cipher; 02-13-2015 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Rememberd my streaking! :P
cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #126
Becc@T

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes it does I like the danger of possibly being caught.
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Plenty of times, both because of laundry and just for the fun of it.
3.have you ever flashed? Yupp many times.
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yupp a couple of times.
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Just running from a tent to a lake naked haha.
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? See above.
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Only inside, never out.
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No.
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yupp that's where I flashed and someone saw me.
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? They were to the side but probably saw some.
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes for car sex.
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Giving end.
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside? Nope.
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Nope.
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Probably not, not trusting enough.
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Nope, see above.
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Wet tshirt contest counts I guess.
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Not that many people, probably around 10ish.
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Haha no that's a bit extreme.
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Maybe next time I go camping or something!
Becc@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #127
Dare2Girl

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes, very much so
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes quite a few times
have you ever flashed?
through my window
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes once, i ran after
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes, i have gotten naked for a dare
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes i have
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
no, but i want to try at least once
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes, i was a passenger and the person driving would sometimes play with my pussy
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
no, but seems interesting to try, at least once
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
no but i could try at least once
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
maybe, if i was really horny
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
maybe, if i was really horny
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
a few times
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
a few times
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? yes, it makes me wet
if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
if i was horny, maybe
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
maybe
Dare2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM   #128
wildishboy

YES
Not often but I have
have you ever flashed?
When I was younger as a joke to a few friends at a sleepover
See above
Going back to the commando question I walked around the park sagging without underwear, my ass was hanging out in full view
Backyard naked pretty often actually
Same answer as at night
Same answer as at night
Not for a dare no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
N/A
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
I drove my car without any pants on once, quite the thrill
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
See above
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Virgin all around
Not outside no
N/A
Depends where outside... but I don't see why not
See above
Sleepover at a friends house, there was about 7 or 8 of us
Not unless you count a locker room
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Wouldn't get in trouble huh? Then heck YES, gotta try everything at least once right?
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
They did! I went out onto the back porch and stripped down, sat on the cold brick and it felt great
wildishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:36 AM   #129
sinfullove80

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car, partial
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Car, partial
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, was given a bj as passenger
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No, no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes, will do something soon
sinfullove80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:05 AM   #130
Kelsey

Does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes, very much actually

Have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes, probably more often than I should

Have you ever flashed?
Of course

Have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yep

Have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes, and it was a lot of fun

Have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes, walked around my whole block completely naked one night

Have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes

Have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes

Have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes

Have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yes

Have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes

Have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes

Have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes, I gave a blowjob on a boat and in a car.

Have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Yes

Have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
I haven't tied myself up blindfolded but someone else has.

Would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes, it happens a little to often.

Would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yes

Have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
A few times

Have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Yes

Does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on?
Yes, this is a fantasy of mine

If it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes, no question

Sexuaility- Bi

Don't ask me to be your mistress or your slave please!
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:42 AM   #131
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?Yes it does.

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Nearly all the time

have you ever flashed?Yes,many times

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?No

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Yes,while skinny dipping

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?Yes

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yes

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Yes

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yes

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yes

have you ever tied yourself up outside?No

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?No

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Maybe

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?Maybe

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?Yes

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?No

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?Not really

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No way,its too damn cold outside.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:58 PM   #132
11-Jenny

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, topless at a beach with no one around.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No

Limits: obvious public, poo, extreme pain, social suicide, dangerous, and photos.

PM DARES
11-Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:54 PM   #133
asdf431

Sort of

Yes

have you ever flashed?
No

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

No

No, but I have masturbated while driving

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

No

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
I'd probably do it

No

-likes: masturbation, bondage, humiliation, orgasm control (short denial, ruined, or multiple forced), cum eating, light pain, porn, begging
-dislikes: messy, chastity
-limits: anal, pee, scat, blood, public, family/friends, long denial, wedgies, heavy pain, pics/cam

PM me with dares or truths

PM me "cum" with a number of times to cum (or amount of cum) and a time limit

PM me a pic or video and I'll cum to it as many times as you say
asdf431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 03:34 PM   #134
19Core86

yes

yes

have you ever flashed?
yes

i think no one saw it.

yes, my dick.

yes, in the woods

yes

yes at the see

yes

no

totally naked in a car

yes

no

no

no

maybe not sure

maybe not sure

yes

yes in public shower

no
19Core86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:47 PM   #135
OnlineGamer

Send a message via Yahoo to OnlineGamer

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES
have you ever flashed? NO
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? NO
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? YES
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? YES
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? NO
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? YES
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YES
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? NO
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? NO
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? NO
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? YES
OnlineGamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam