Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-15-2018, 08:01 PM   #241
Nelioka

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes it does, I am an exhibitionist. It also makes me feel nervous and embarrassed though.
2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes but only when i skip out on laundry day.
3. have you ever flashed? Embarrassing to admit, but yes. I'm not sure if the person was looking though...
4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Possibly? I really don't know if they saw.
5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No,but the thought has crossed my mind..
6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No, but again the fantasy of doing so has crossed my mind.
7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? umm no i'd have to work up the courage for this one
8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Maybe when i was a little kid, but i don't remember my memory is pretty bad
9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? for a dare yes i have
10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? not in front of them but photos yah if that counts..
11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No but the fantasy crosses my mind often
12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? same answer as number 11
13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? This yes i have....i umm i was rubbed while in the back seat of my friends car
14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? not outside no
15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no not outside i have not
16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? ummm depending on the situation yah...
17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? the idea of it is really thrilling and exciting, but id be pretty nervous about it. Though i guess that means i would do it...
18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes...but im always careful to make sure they arent looking
19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? if being in a public changeroom counts yah
20 .does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? if im being honest yes it does...it does sound extremely thrilling. That being said even if it was legal id be reluctant due to my shy and timid nature...though i guess if i was pushed to do it i would
21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) ummm they inspired me to think about it for sure

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:50 AM   #242
new_path

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes, it certainly can

2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Yes but it’s not typical for me

3. have you ever flashed?
    No, I wouldn’t feel right about involving unwilling strangers in my kink

4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    No

5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Yes, during outdoor tasks

6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    Yes at least a dozen times, during outdoor tasks

7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?

8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?

9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    Yes, I’ve found myself naked for a few Dominants

10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    Not in person

11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Plenty of times in cars but not while it’s moving

12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    No, but I’ve been in a car with a topless girl driving

13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Yes, received a few blowjobs while driving, fingered girls while driving.

14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    As a teenager I tied myself naked to a tree. The bark was surprisingly rough, more recently I’ve been chained and restrained outside for a Dominant a few times

15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    I’ve been chained up naked outside a few times as tasks for a Dominant, but not blindfolded

16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    I’m sure I could be convinced

17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Yes, please

18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    Not inappropriately

19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    A few times, in situations where it wasn’t weird to be naked. Like at an Onsen, a few art and artist related situations, hot tubs/skinny dipping

20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?

IF it was among adults who understood/accepted kinky play and then yes very much. Being humiliated for being kinky in front of people who didn’t ask to be involved is a turn-off and feels wrong.

21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors?
    Not yet, that would be up to my Dom
new_path is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 03:03 PM   #243
Jamison32

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes It Does
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
I Have A Few times
have you ever flashed?
No
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes, Out back in the woods
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes out in the woods near me
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
I Have for an exposure dare
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
I have in my car occasionally
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
I have in my own car at night
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
no
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No but i would like to try
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
I would love to try
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
They have inspired me to potentially experiment with a few ideas

Likes: Light Exposure, Denial, POT, Rope, chastity, humiliation

Limit: Blood, Scat, Public, Face, Permanent, Family, Diapers, Face
Jamison32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #244
mac_777

Yes It Does
Nope
have you ever flashed?
No, I don't think I would
no
Yes
Yes. Quite a few places now
No
Nude beach, balcony
I Have for an exposure dare
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Once in my car at night
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
I have in my own car at night
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
no
No
No
Not sure
No
Yes, at a nude beach. Though it was a very short duration
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Hmm, this one focuses more on flashing people, not sure if I want to do that

Http://kik.me/maccc777
mac_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 06:09 AM   #245
fyk
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes partially in car and train
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes partially nude in car
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes, masturbate my wife while I was driving the car
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes on beach
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes on beach
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) not especially
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 11:57 AM   #246
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Yes if sure does
At least 3 days of the week
have you ever flashed?
yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes, and taken photos for my old tumblr blog
Yes a few times
Yes
Yes Car
Yes Car
Yes got BJ from Girlfriend a few times
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
Will do once summer if back, Nude beach times
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:54 AM   #247
rhl
getDare Succubus

[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? He'll Yes[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Only when commanded or with a self fantasy to fullfil like the time I sat in a massage chair wearing a miniskirt the chair holds the legs apart [*]have you ever flashed? Of course[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, all body parts exposed, also have been fully naked in the day, while in a very public place [*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes. Twice this week[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? B]Yes, including once in across an open field[/B][*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, just ask[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yup[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Car[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Giving, to fulfill a fantasy[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes, this week, looked, by a time delay, to alight pole, naked [*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Please, this is a fantasy of mine[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes yes yes[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I worship this day[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes and why I locked myself to the light pole
Old 04-23-2022, 03:38 PM   #248
sissybill
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?== oh yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?==yes
have you ever flashed?==yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?== yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?== yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?==yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?== oh yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?=no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?== yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?== oh yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?== yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside?=not yet
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?=not yet

.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 10:16 AM   #249
rockroller69

More than most things

yes

have you ever flashed?
no

n/a

yes

yes

yes

yes

no

no

yes, just a car

car

yes

no

no

depends on the person

once again, depends on the person

yes

yes

Yes and yes. Folsom in San Francisco would be a place to do this and it's on my bucket list.

I've been outside naked many times and hope to do it many times more!

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 06:22 AM   #250
Dirk-exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymouse View Post
i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
  3. have you ever flashed? no
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? no
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? no
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes, maybe
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes
thanks for the questions!
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:54 AM   #251
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Not that I know of, but there's a possibility
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Not in person, but I have been naked on cam outside on a dare.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car many times, and in an airplane bathroom.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, car several times.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, been pleased while driving.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Yes, not to be seen, but in risky places where people were close by.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes & Yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Not sure they inspired me, but I enjoyed answering and I'm sure I'll be naked in outside again.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:06 PM   #252
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

have you ever flashed?
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Partially, often. Usually nothing but pants

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? My ex wife gave me a hand job while we were driving, kids and her mother behind us in another car.

have you ever tied yourself up outside? no

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? When we were kids, yeah.

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Many a locker room.

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? locker rooms

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I would love to do it if I could get away with it.

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Actually thinking about going for a hike naked in the desert this afternoon.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:24 PM   #253
jk37

Great questions, I enjoyed thinking about each one

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymouse View Post
i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by

someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Absolutely
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Many times
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? not that I know of
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes, any chance I get
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? not in person, but on cam yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes, car and boat
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes, car and boat exposed and naked
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes, both giving and receiving
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no, but sounds fun
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? [U]maybe, in the right situation [/U]
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? again maybe
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes, in the ocean at the beach
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? if I knew I wouldnt see anyone who knew me
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes, dropped my pants and underwear to expose my penis and balls and walked the full length of the back of my house. I can see six houses from my back yard

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo

Last edited by jk37; 05-01-2022 at 01:49 PM. Reason: add to my answers
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:28 AM   #254
rhl
getDare Succubus

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Damn Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Only on dates, usually while out in public wearing a skirt
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Yes, was told to lift my skirt at some point while shopping
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    Does squatting in the woods to poop count? I stood up and find a male and female watching me. One July 4th a group of girls asked us boys to return around and moon them. I was the only one that did.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Does wearing no clothing count?
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    Yes several times
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    Yes,
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    Of Course, my favorite was a progressive walk in the woods, every 50 steps an article of clothing comes off, and dropped. When completely naked, walk another 50, I did 100 steps, turn around and walk back, once I picked up all clothing, I can get dressed. What was I wearing, a shoes, socks, thong, bra, panty, sports bra, booty shorts, cami, micro skirt, cami, knee leangth skirt and t-shirt. Items came off, first shoes, then socks, then skirt, then alternates top/bottom. This was a total of 700 steps away from my shoes. As I was dressing I heard a couple talking, I was only a couple of minutes away of being caught dressing.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    Yes, both.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    Yes, they told me to bend over while on a not so empty boardwalk.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Car, and it was fun
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    not partial, but total naked
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Yes, I was givbing him
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    Yes, it was night I'm naked and under a lamp post, I used a time delay lock. When the lock set, I buzzed, and shortly after I saw a flashlight point my way. I was so nervious for the next 6 minutes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    Yes, the same pole as above, but blindfolded for 5 minutes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    My fantasy
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Of Course
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    Yes, but it wasn't a lot, I was on a walk, wearing a skirt, passed a group of co-eds, they invited me over, asked if I had anything under. I said panties, they lifted my skirt, then pulled my panties down.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    Yes, and no I would not, but the thought of having me led around with only panties, or diaper does turn me on
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Yes, I'm thinking of my next challenge. Maybe go commando, wearing an above knee skirt, then sit in a massage chair for the full cycle. This chair holds the legs apart. I have done this once, but not while being massaged.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:40 PM   #255
lololo72
Distinguished Member

1) does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
2) have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes, more times
3) have you ever flashed? yes
4) have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes, for example on bridge over highway
5) have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
6) have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
7) have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
8) have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes, for example FKK (clothing optional) resort in Vienna
9) have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
10) have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes, in BDSM club
11) have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes, totally
12) have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes, totally
13) have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
14) have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes, more times
15) have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes, but only naked, not blindfolded
16) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes, nice idea
17) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes, nice idea
18) have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes, FKK Viena and nude beaches
19) have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? same, FKK Vienna and nude beaches
20) does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes, its turm me up and yes for second question
21) did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) may be...
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam