Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-11-2016, 07:21 AM   #226
katesaman
Account Banned

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?Yes!
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?At least 3 times a week
  3. have you ever flashed?Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yep
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?All the time
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Yep
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yes I have
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yep
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yep
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?YES!!
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?Why not
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?If it was legal I would do it
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)It definitely inspired me

Please Kik me at Katesaman96. I'll do any PM dares, or custom dares sent there
Likes:Bondage, public, orgasm control, multiple orgasms, edging, forced orgasms, light pain, nipple torture, anal, and sucking lots of dick

Limits:Scat, Piss, animals, pics, Family, and videos

In a relationship with Julialovesyou

katesaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 07:49 AM   #227
Milburnjames

Send a message via Yahoo to Milburnjames

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
depending where i am

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes

have you ever flashed?
yes

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes but only on private property

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
no

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
no

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes

have you ever tied yourself up outside?
lol, yes

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
how would you tie it if your blindfolded?

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes, depending on the person

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes, depending on the person

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
no

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
at beach yes,

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
turns me on but its at my limit

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
it has inspired to try something new, i guess i have to think of something

Dislikes:
shaving, long;

Open to:
anal
Limits:
truths, scat/puke, friends, permanent damage, blood
Milburnjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:22 PM   #228
shola

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes. I'd say exposition is a fetish of mine.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Yes, a few times in High School, not in college at all. If you have any dares about that (I'm doing full time work on campus for the summer) PM me.
  3. have you ever flashed?
    no? Yes? I've been naked outside.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    Probably not. I don't think any have seen me when outisde naked.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Yep, I've walked down a street a few blocks from my house, down the middle of the street, at 2am, both with my pants and underwear at my ankle and completly exposed.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    Yep, see previous.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    I don't think so. Tooo worried about getting in trouble
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    See aboce
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    Nope
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    nope
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Masturbated in a plane bathroom.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Masturbating myself in a plae.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    Probably
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    possibly
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    nope
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    nope
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    Yes, I might if it were also in a socially acceptatble situation.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:02 PM   #229
Smalcoc

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Not in person usually on cam
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Only on cam
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I once drove with my shirts by my knees
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?only partialy
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no
Old 11-03-2017, 04:11 PM   #230
subdocm1

Default this is too good

oes the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes

have you ever flashed? lots of times

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? cam and IRL, yes

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Not yet, hope to change that

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? often in my car partially or totally naked

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? driven partially naked lots of times, totally naked a couple of times

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes

have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes and no

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? omg, Yes

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes, but in my car

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? so much so yes, and if legal, you couldn't get me back inside

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) sitting in my car right now with my pants around my ankles stroking in a public parking lot.

Likes: CBT, humiliation, hidden public cbt, daring exposure, anal, pee, forced, wax, weights, needles, public cbt, webcam

Limits: scat, kids, scars, social suicide
subdocm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 05:05 PM   #231
NerdGirll

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Definitely
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes many times
  3. have you ever flashed? Yep
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? I hope so but not that I know of
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I've been on my bike at night with my boobs out
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No, not yet at least
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yep
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Do any dares on here not involve being naked?
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? I don't think so
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Only commando (wearing a skirt)
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No, but I've never done them wearing clothes either
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Nope
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, but nothing I couldn't undo quickly
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No but I'd love to, I'd probably chicken out of the blindfold though
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Hell yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? HELL YES
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? The idea really turns me on, I think I would do it if there was no chance of getting into trouble
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Limits: Public, friends/family, permanent, scat, pics/vids with face, cam, hypnosis, long dares, putting any chemicals (inc. toothpaste, soap) inside me

Anything else I'll probably try once

PM dares

Currently denied til 25th December
NerdGirll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #232
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? not lately
have you ever flashed? yup
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes close locked in trunk
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? done it
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? i will try any thing once
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) sounds like fun

Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #233
Maleslut92

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?Yes!
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Many times. It is not something I regularly do, but sometimes I just get in the mood.
  3. have you ever flashed?Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?Not that I know of
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Many times
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes,
    most notable was a dare at a park -- required me to get totally naked and cum.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Yes -- see previous answer
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yes once; otherwise, but I always send photo proof
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Many times -- this is one of my favorite dares
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yes -- car many times. If it is at night and I am driving over 30 minutes by myself I am almost always naked from the waste down if not totally naked, but I have also done it during broad daylight.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Does masturbation count? If yes, many times. Otherwise, my wife teased me a couple of times real good, but not too far.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Not in real life
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?Not in real life but in fantasy absolutely
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?Yes, but it was a nude beach so probably don't count
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Yes -- see previous answer
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Maybeif it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?Definitely depends on who it is pulling me along --
    I would have to trust them a lot
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)Not tonight
[/QUOTE]

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:20 PM   #234
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymouse View Post
i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.

nope

no

no
  4. you ever flashed and been seen by someone?

no

Taht would depends on what I was wearing but no intimate parts have ever been exposed

no

no

no

no
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?

no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?

partially in car
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?

no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?

ummno

no

no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Okay they are all noooooo
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:19 AM   #235
Wingman22

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Absolutely
2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Occasionally
3. have you ever flashed? Yes
4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Don't think so
5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Often. When I run at night I will often pull my dick out.
6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes. I get my mail, take out the garbage, etc while naked.
7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes.
I hike naked every now and then.

8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes. See above.
9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes. I drive naked sometimes.
12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes. Blowjobs in the car.
14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? My profile pic is rope, take a guess.
15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?Naked yes, blindfolded no.
16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Tied up yes, blindfolded no
18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes. Public shower at a kink event
19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I absolutely have to do this sometime.
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

Current chastity lock up: https://chaster.app/sessions/ZBpRCWGARI0e12ND

Likes: chastity, bondage, denial, edging, hidden public, anal
Dislikes: watersports, heavy pain, line writing
Limits: face pics/vid, scat, blood, full public, permanent

Last edited by Wingman22; 11-13-2017 at 11:42 PM.
Wingman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:15 PM   #236
AtomicBanana

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Not intentionally outdoors
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, but see above answer
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, of course
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No and no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Maybe
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Maybe, depends on the situation
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No and no
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I can't at the moment, but I really want to do it again!

PM me dares!!

Likes: Pics/cam, semi-public, any kind of exposure, edging

Borderline: Body writing, light bondage

Limits: Anal, face showing, scat/piss/blood/vomit, messy, permanent, toys (I have none), painful, family, illegal
AtomicBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:53 PM   #237
levu
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? very much so
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? no
  3. have you ever flashed? if the context is outdoors as the thread implies no
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yea
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?many times
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes in a foresty location and its clearing
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no but I have sent them pictures no one I have known in person is in to dares (to my knowledge)
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes both bottom half naked and later completely
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?received a handjob in a car
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?no
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no too scared for full public and as I said no friends into dares
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? see above
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I always want to but I cannot lately too risky
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:00 PM   #238
Toms123s

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever flashed? No
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes but no flash
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Nohave you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?no but if it was not crowded yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:57 PM   #239
dreadinterest

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? hell yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?yes, but it's uncomfortable
have you ever flashed?does driving in your car naked kind of hoping someone will see you count?
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?i'm pretty sure a guy at a gas station saw me on one of my late night driving adventures
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?no
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?...yes? in a back yard
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?only dares i give myself
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?yesss
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?...maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?maybe.....yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?yes and i want to be in a dog park so dogs can sniff at me
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes but sadly there are lots of insects outside right now...
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:36 AM   #240
cambondage

Hell yes!
    Yes
    No
    No
    Yes fully naked
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No, would like to experience it once
    Not yet
    Fck yes, but didn't do it yet
    Yes, but can't do it now.

Male, 27, Switch, 1.90m, 80 kg

Likes: (Self)Bondage, Forest, Webcam, Being a switch, Gags, Blindfolds, Nipple clamps, Striptease
Dislikes: Being a slave, Cum eating, Pain, Anal, Not being restricted
Limits: CBT, Poo, Piss, (Public) exposure, Illegal stuff, Forced eating & drinking, Cross dressing

My items can be found within my blog also my skype adress can be found on my profile.

Kik: cambondage
cambondage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam