Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-30-2022, 06:51 AM   #1
danny_zero_00

Default Need CBT or Public dares for tonight.

I want to torture my balls tonight so please give me dares.
I have a 1-1/2" leather ball stretcher, a v-style ball splitter cock ring, and an acrylic ball crusher. I also have 1/4" rope too.
Please nothing with sharp objects or dares that leave a mark (I don't want to actually injure myself lol)

Also, I love public nudity and I live in a quiet neighborhood so I would like dares that have me outside naked doing something. I also have some panties and leggings if you want to include those too.

I'll write up a summary for them if I do your dare.
Thanks in advance

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 07:01 AM   #2
txversboy

Tie you balls to a weight that is uncomfortable, you must do chores for 1 hour while staying on the edge and continuously moving to drag the weight around…

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Hard Limits: Messy, female clothes/underwear, diapers, social suicide
txversboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 09:05 AM   #3
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
Tie you balls to a weight that is uncomfortable, you must do chores for 1 hour while staying on the edge and continuously moving to drag the weight around…
Oh wow. That is a fantastic dare. I will do it for sure

Old 09-30-2022, 06:54 PM   #4
totesnotjojo

Wear your ball stretcher and attach the rope to the end. Secure the other end of to a stationary object - bench, light pole, tree. How easily hidden you and your tether is and how public is up to you, you know your terrain. But the tether must be at least 5 feet away from you, for at least 10 minutes. And when you cum, it must be fully extended and taut.
totesnotjojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 12:36 PM   #5
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
Okay. So this one was pretty fun actually. I love the way it feels to have my balls pulled so tying a 5lb weight to them while doing chores was great! I used a thin rope that was long enough so that the weight touched the floor but was held up by my balls so it had constant pressure on them. I kept myself hard all while cleaning up my kitchen and sweeping my house.

Old 10-11-2022, 12:39 PM   #6
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by totesnotjojo View Post
Wear your ball stretcher and attach the rope to the end. Secure the other end of to a stationary object - bench, light pole, tree. How easily hidden you and your tether is and how public is up to you, you know your terrain. But the tether must be at least 5 feet away from you, for at least 10 minutes. And when you cum, it must be fully extended and taut.
This one was really fun too! I went behind the fence to the wooded area between my yard and the neighbor behind me. It was pretty late out so I don't think they were awake still but if they looked outside they might have been able to see me. I used a thin rope to tie my balls to a tree. I sat down and scooted back until my balls were pulled tight. I stroked myself slowly for 10 minutes and actually scooted back a bit more as I came, shooting a huge load all over my belly and chest. I laid there a few more minutes before untying myself and going back home. I left the cum on my for quite a while after.
Thanks for the dares!

Advertisements
Kink Talk