Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-05-2022, 11:22 AM   #31
kinkytoy101

Please use me for your pleasure! This sounds interesting, I would love to be your slave.

Limits: illegal, public, permanent, blood, scat.
kik heypeople22334
Old 08-15-2022, 01:18 AM   #32
sub_Tom

i would really like to try, if i can handle ur tasks
Old 08-15-2022, 03:02 AM   #33
fdk3531

Please use me for your pleasure!
Old 08-18-2022, 02:35 PM   #34
coafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear_bearer View Post
32/male/master seeks 30+/male/slave in any place (demanding)

I am a gay man from Europe, seeking men in order to use them for my pleasure and entertainment.

I absolutely love the male body and mind, the male soul and the male spirit. More than something purely sexual and physical, I will seek to know your depths as a man. I like all the parts of the male body, from head to toe, with no exception. I highly enjoy the human masculine beauty - both the outer beauty of a man and his inner beauty. This is the reason why I am going to use you in all kinds of ways and look at your exposed body and soul, watching the intimate core of your being reacting to all the experiences I will put you through. I am going to put you through several "trials", some more intense than the others, with the purpose of seeing how you deal with unpleasant experiences, how strong is your character and willingness to go forward, regardless of anything else, in order to please me. I am a harsh and demanding "master", even though in my day to day life I am probably among the nicest of people.

You will probably not have a good time following my orders. If you decide to please and entertain me, you must keep in mind that I will only use you for my satisfaction, not for yours. Your only pleasure and satisfaction must be that of pleasing me. That's why I will not ask you for your likes, dislikes and limits. I will test your devotion by making you do things you do NOT like. I have many sadistic desires and fetishes, and you will have to comply with my requests, like it or not. Here I will list all MY limits, so that you have an idea what you can expect; I will be able to ask you to do anything else not mentioned here:
LIMITS: permanent marks, shaving, body modifications, bodily harm, blood, illegal, underage, scat, cross-dressing.

I want you to be natural, just the way you normally are. Don't try to play any role when interacting with me. Speak / type as you usually do. Do NOT use poppers, cock rings or any erection-enhancing drug. I also don't mind if you have erection problems, and I will adapt my tasks if you have such problems. As I've previously said, I want to be able to see and know YOU, and any artificialities will only stand in the way of this.

I don't need you to have a lot of available time. My domination will consist of picture and video tasks for you to do. What you will need is the ability to take good pictures and videos of yourself, without having to hold the cam in your hand. I don't demand studio quality, but I don't want to see any blurry or badly-lit pictures or videos, either. The frequency of my tasks can differ based on my available time, but the minimum frequency is one task once every 5 days. The maximum frequency can be several dozens tasks per day. Also, I give you the freedom to do the tasks when you have time (I don't require immediate answers), as long as you, as well, don't take longer than 5 days. Either of us can assume something has happened and can demand clarifications if 5 days have passed and the other has not answered.

I will give you a preliminary task to see if you are the kind of man I personally prefer. I could say a lot about my preferences in men, but from that first preliminary I will be able to tell if you are the kind of man I am looking for. The most important qualities I look for in a man are masculinity and maturity, so if you are a 'sissy' or a youngster you are most likely NOT the type of man whom I am attracted to. I do like playing with beginners - beginners in what concerns submission to a dom or sexual interaction with men, and not beginners at life. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're on the older side. Also, the type of men I prefer dominating is rather specific and quite unusual compared to what people usually think a "slave" should be like, so if I end up not selecting you don't think too hard about it, as that wouldn't mean anything else than the fact that you are not the type of man I am looking for.

I cannot stress enough: I am not looking to satisfy you sexually. There is a high possibility you will end up frustrated and annoyed. I will INTENTIONALLY ask you to do things you will NOT like, because that's how I like it. But if you can take these unpleasant feelings and many other such feelings and sensations, you will most likely further develop your character, your self-restraint and your self-discipline. If you'll choose to follow my lead, you will have to do unpleasant intimate acts for a stranger. If you feel the desire to experience that, if you are curious about it, or if you want to offer yourself for another man's pleasure, I am waiting for you to apply. If you apply and I end up choosing you, I expect you to fully commit to it, even though you don't like the treatment I subject you to. I cannot stand people of weak character. I will not excuse any incompetence or laziness. How to apply: leave a comment to this thread saying: "Please use me for your pleasure!". If your profile sparks my interest I will send you a PM with instructions for the first preliminary task. This site is about being daring, so I expect you to be so. Show me how daring you are and show me your strength - which I will continuously challenge if I choose you as my means of entertainment. I don't care about your sexual orientation or about your usual BDSM role. I am simply seeking MEN.
Please use me for your pleasure. I seek to complete the tasks you lay out for me, regardless of my own satisfaction. You can kik me at coafa226

limits: public, extreme pain

depends on dare: piss, long tasks, anything not mentioned

I am always up for a dare

kik me at coafa226
Old 08-26-2022, 10:36 AM   #35
physical-jack

Old 08-26-2022, 04:14 PM   #36
Yourobject99

Kik: youreagerslut

Likes: feet, humiliation, anal, piss play, pain, edging and denial.

Dislikes: showing face, exposure and semi-public.

Limits: Fully public, illegal, permanent, social suicide and friends and family.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:04 AM   #37
niko90

PM me "strip" and i'll strip naked on cam for you
Old 08-28-2022, 07:16 AM   #38
ed73

Please use me for your pleasure
Old 08-28-2022, 07:37 AM   #39
UsedBoy18

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:59 AM   #40
spear_bearer
Account Banned

I am looking again. Feel free to try applying, but MAKE SURE you are over 30 (lots of people in their early 20s have posted here, despite the very title of my ad) and that you don't consider yourself a 'sissy'.

Be prepared for anything in the first, preliminary task. As I said, be ready to be asked to do anything not in the limits I've listed in my ad. Many people seem to be scared to do even the very first task(s). Prove yourself !!

Good luck!
Old 09-28-2022, 12:24 PM   #41
physical-jack

Please use me for your pleasure.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:40 PM   #42
rst1988

Send a message via AIM to rst1988 Send a message via MSN to rst1988

Please use me for your pleasure.

Limits (Cannot Do): Public, nothing that friends or family can find out, nothing in mouth, nothing loud, scat, piss
Old 09-30-2022, 04:34 AM   #43
ed73

Old 09-30-2022, 10:59 AM   #44
forcedbisub
Baby Member

Please use me for your pleasure, Sir!
Old 10-01-2022, 01:32 AM   #45
Subboy22

Advertisements
Kink Talk