Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-25-2022, 06:58 PM   #16
Nextsoft2000

Here is my assessment of Kitty_Fox’s breasts:

Kitty’s boobs are small and perky. She wears a size B32 bra, and her breasts are rounded and sit equidistant apart on her chest, with nipples that face straight ahead. Kitty’s right boob appears to be just slightly larger than her left—this is most evident when she is kneeling and her breasts are pointing downwards. When seated and resting back on her arms, her breasts become flattened against her chest and extend outwards only approximately as far as her ribcage.

Her tits have no discernible tan lines, and have a consistent lighter (but not too pale) color, the same as the rest of her torso. Her breasts have a mostly consistent complexion, with only a few very small blemishes in the valley between them.

Her areola are a dark brown color and are very prominent against the lighter color of the rest of her breasts. They appear to be approximately the size of a quarter, are nearly perfectly circular, and have a very bumpy texture. Her nipples are rounded and extend out quite prominently from her chest—they are most notable when she is sitting and resting back on her hands. I could not discern whether they are constantly this prominent and pointed, or whether she was aroused when taking the photos. The bases of her nipples are the same dark brown as her areola, but transition to a slightly lighter, rosier hue at their tips. Kitty’s nipples are centered on her areola.

This completes my assessment of Kitty_Fox’s breasts.

Limits: face, anal, exposure, toilet stuff, blood, permanent
Nextsoft2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 05:08 AM   #17
Nextsoft2000

Here is my assessment of Pussylick’s breasts:

Pussylick’s boobs are a full, medium size, and look to be around a C/D cup. They swoop down on her chest and exhibit a modest degree of firmness with a hint of sag. Her nipples sit approximately 3/4 of the way down her boobs, and face slightly away from each. Pussy’s left boob hangs down just slightly lower than her right one. They sit further apart on her chest as they hang down: At their top, the gap between them looks to be around 1/2”, growing to a 1 1/4” gap at their bases.

Her breasts have a very pale complexion, with rather prominent tan lines. Some veins are slightly visible in both breasts, and a small mole/blemish sits atop each tit.

Pussylick’s areola are very faintly colored, and could be described as ghost areola. In some photos they are barely visible. Her areola have a noticeably bumpy texture. She has large, prominent deep-rose colored nipples that look like large pencil erasers. Their prominence is enhanced by the faint color of her areola and pale breasts. Each nipple has a crease running along its center.

This completes my assessment of Pussylick’s breasts.

Old 09-26-2022, 08:04 AM   #18
Nextsoft2000

This has happened multiple times now, so I guess it warrants a mention:

This thread is specifically for women who would like a public exam of their boobs. It is NOT for guys who want me to do an exam of their Gfs/wives etc. boobs. I’m sure there are other places you can go for that. But if the boobs aren’t yours, I’m not examining them.

Old 09-29-2022, 02:56 PM   #19
Nextsoft2000

Gently bumping this thread for any Fs who are interested in receiving a public boob assessment.

Kik NextS20000

Old 09-29-2022, 07:56 PM   #20
Nextsoft2000

Here is my assessment of Sleepy_Slutty’s breasts:

In the photo she sent, Sleepy is sitting cross-legged on the floor. Her boobs are quite large and full, and have an oblong shape when she is seated. They are not especially perky, but rather sit on her chest with a noticeable droop and nipples pointed slightly downwards. Their size means there is no gap between them at their tops—they sit immediately next to each other.

Sleepy’s right breast appears to be slightly larger than her left. They have an even, light brown complexion and, save for some very faint markings towards their tops, are smooth and blemish-free.

Her areola are a dark brown color, mostly circular in shape and quite prominent—they look to be around a half dollar in size, but are proportionate to the overall size of her boobs. Both areola have visible bumps encircling the nipples. Her nipples are the size of pencil erasers, are the same dark brown color as her areola, and are nicely centered.

This completes my assessment of Sleepy_Slutty’s breasts.

Old 10-10-2022, 05:18 AM   #21
Nextsoft2000

After some time away, I’m back and would be happy to do public breast assessments for any females who are interested.

Kik me at NextS20000

Old 10-18-2022, 05:06 AM   #22
Nextsoft2000

Giving this thread a quick bump for any women who’d enjoy a public breast exam. Details above. Kik is NextS20000.

Old 11-06-2022, 05:31 PM   #23
Nextsoft2000

Here’s my inspection of Magicstormm’s boobs:

Magicstormm has a pair of very perky tits that are on the smaller end of medium size—they look to be a bit more than a handful. She wears a 65B bra. Her boobs appear firm, round and perfectly symmetrical, and sit nicely centered on her chest with both nipples pointed straight ahead. From the side they have a classic shape, sloping gently down from the top of her chest and culminating in her nipples, where they curve gently back to her chest.

Magicstormm’s breasts are a lovely pale complexion, and have no visible tan lines. Aside from a very small mole on the inside of her left breast, they are entirely blemish-free and smooth.

Her areola are somewhat larger in size—a bit larger than a US quarter—, perfectly round, and a very pleasant light rose color. They are tipped with small nipples about the size of pencil erasers, which have a slightly darker color than her areola.

This completes my inspection of Magicstormm’s boobs.

The following user says Thank You to Nextsoft2000 for this post:
Old 11-11-2022, 08:35 PM   #24
Nextsoft2000

Here is my assessment of Starrr_The_Slut’s breasts:

Starr has a larger pair of darker-hued breasts, for which she wears a size 34DD bra. Her boobs aren’t sagging, but nor are they perky—they have a rather soft appearance. When seated, her boobs take on an oval shape and droop downwards on her chest. Whether seated or standing, Starr’s nipples point away from each other and away from the center of her chest. Though they are somewhat larger in size, there are no visible stretch marks on her boobs.

Starr’s tits are nearly symmetrical, though her right boob is slightly larger than her left. As noted, her boobs have a light brown complexion, and are mostly smooth with very few blemishes.

Both her areola and nipples are the same dark brown color, presenting a good contrast to the light brown color of the rest of her boobs. Her areola are mostly circular, have slightly hazy borders, and are proportionate in size to her boobs—they look to be approximately 1.5-2” in diameter. Each areola is topped with rounded, medium-sized nipples. Her nipples were not erect in any of the photos she sent.

This concludes my assessment of Starrr_The_Slut’s breasts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk