Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-31-2022, 12:48 PM   #271
lololo72
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes.
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes - totally naked
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes - clothes was locked in car.
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes - again, totally naked
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes on FKK resort and nude beach
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes - I was dared more times
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes - I've driven naked.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes - see above
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? only totally naked not blindfolded
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes too
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes - bdsm club, nude beach, fkk resort
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience - may be yes
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lololo72 for this post:
Old 09-21-2022, 08:29 PM   #272
pman2671

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? When I was younger yeah.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, many times, I love it!
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes lots of times, I’m doing it now haha.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yea lots of times, I really enjoy expressing my exhibitionist side.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yeah.
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? A car I think.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Driven partially naked, but maybe one day I’ll drive totally naked.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes in a car
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yeah, sounds kinda hot
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Potentially yeah
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes, at the nude beach lots of times.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yeah the nude beach.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Kinda, I’m not sure about a public space though. if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? For sure
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc). Haha well I’m naked outdoors as I do this. I really like being naked, it feels great to be free especially outdoors plus it’s kinda hot.
pman2671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 09:06 PM   #273
JoeyMoe90

Information

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yeah

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yeah

have you ever flashed?
Yeah

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Maybe, I'm not sure they looked my way

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
No

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
No

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Not in a public area

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yeah

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Over Kik but not in person

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
As above, over Kik

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
No

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yeah

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
I've had a handjob, but not finished.

have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yeah

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yeah

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
No

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
No

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
It would and I would

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
No, I'm already there haha

New to here but been on other forums for a while, looking forward to using the site more.

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, anal, edging, precum play, pushing myself further.
Dislikes pee, ass to mouth, mess
Limits scat, pain, marks, face,
JoeyMoe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 10:31 PM   #274
jmstjohn422

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    It does, immensely.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    I have on multiple occasions. Grocery shopping, college class, a few different situations.
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Once in a grocery store, but only on a dare. I have trouble flashing on my own without being told to do so.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    Not that I know of, no.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    I got dared to go down to my car and back up completely naked. I live in a 3rd floor apartment, so there was a good bit of that walk being done outside.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    See the above question.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    No, I have not.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    No, I have not.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    A few times, yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    Unfortunately, no.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    I have driven completely naked before, but have not been on any of the others totally naked.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    No, I have not.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    An ex gave me road head once.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    No, I have not. I want to, but I'm scared to.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    See above question.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    Yes, I would love to.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Yes, I would love to.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    No, but it has been a fantasy of mine.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    No, but it has been a fantasy of mine.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    It turns me on immensely, and if it were legal I would love for someone to do that to me.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    It really lit a fire under the desire to have a dominant (Domme/Dom) to make me do things outside.
jmstjohn422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #275
rhl
getDare Succubus

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? of course
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes sometimes with a short skirt
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes fully exposed, more than once
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes, my favarite was when tied naked to a light pole
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes, I took a walk with my master in video call. She gave me commands to follow. Like pulling skirt down behind or lifting skirt up in view of walkers
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes, several times, above master did have me get naked. I also did a walk, taking a piece off every 59 steps. Had on Bra, panty, boy shorts, micro skirt, longer skirt, cami, tshirt, shoes came off first, then socks, the alternated a top then bottom until in my birthday suit, walked another 50 steps, turned around and walked back, picking up clothing. Got dressed when I got to shoes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?most where dares, or a dare I read on GD and had to try
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?it was a July 4tg, some drunk girls are on the balcony and asked us to moon them, we did
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Once and was fun
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, I simply asked the driver if I could give him a BJ
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes, I have a timed delay lick and had to try this. I saw a write up from a girl who's boyfriend locked her up to a light poll
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I have
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes yes yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no, only to a small frp p
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? I may be doing the WNBR
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?oh so much so, my I would feel safer with a thing on
  21. recently on a dare, I pulled my pants and panties down, laid over a large section of a concrete pipe and smacked each cheek 25 times. The smacks echoed around the park. Stood up and before I got to the path, 2 girls came in view
  22. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    yes, yes I'm getting hard, I really want to get tied or third to a tree. Actually I've always wanted to be tied naked, between two trees and then paddled hard.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:50 PM   #276
Slavetotorture

Yes

Yes

have you ever flashed?
Yes

Yes, got caught more than once

Walk no, but stroked in a public areato an edge

No

Yes

Only on my balcony

Yeah, been made to hump my window while it was open.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Hate sending nudes so of course i was made to show it on kik

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Not sure it counts but got naked in a planes toilet and then edged, did it untill i leaked the floor and wasnt allowed to get dressed untill i licked my mess.

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
A car with no clothes under my waist

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
No

Tied myself to a tree in a secluded area, got free in about 10 minutes

IN the one i just wrote but not blindfolded, but i got naked and stroked for 2 minutes by a window with my eyes shut.

Yes

Yes

Not lots but about 3 or 4 people

No

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Im not proud but im pretty sure i would be leaking the whole time, willingly not sure if i would do it but if i was tricked and tied beforehand i know i would be totally aroused

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
No, but it made me stroke my denied clitty and leak a little
Slavetotorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 12:05 AM   #277
sissybill
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?=yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?=yes
have you ever flashed?=yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?=yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?=yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?=yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?=yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?=yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?=yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?=no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?=yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?=yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?=yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside?=not yet
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?=not yet
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?=yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?=yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?=yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?=yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?=absolutely
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)=yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:29 PM   #278
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? No
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?No
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?No
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yes - Both giving and receiving
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?No
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?No
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?No
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

My wife and I have been enjoying cabins for the last few years where the rule is no clothes. Most of them are secluded in the back and semi secluded in the front. A favorite part of the trip is my bj in the semi secluded area.

Last edited by tzzzr; 09-29-2022 at 12:46 PM.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 06:42 PM   #279
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? I have flashed cars a short distance from the road
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Several of the cars I flashed slowed down, so I'd assume so
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, quite a lot
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, penis and ass at different times
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, I went off the beaten track a bit in a big park/reserve and did some dares/took some pictures. Luckily I was not interrupted
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? In the car I have been completely naked and sucked/fucked a dildo. Train was just flashing my penis for
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? I have driven my car solo while naked, and have gone through a drive thru wearing a skirt & t-shirt, with bra and panties underneath. The skirt was definitely noticed and I was quite embarrassed.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Used to do dares with a friend of mine and he had to give me a blowjob in the car. Positioning was quite uncomfortable, and we aborted before I came. We then finished the dare proper later at his house
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, can't remember the specifics though. I'll need to do it again! I was naked though
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not while blindfolded
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, but lots of trust would be required
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Again yes, but lots of trust would be required
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No, would potentially do it at a clothing optional beach or parade etc.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? The biggest thing for me would be whether my family/colleagues found out. If not, then definitely.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes they did. I haven't done much exhibitionism stuff recently, this thread has lit the spark again.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:45 AM   #280
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Yes
have you ever flashed?no
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?possibly
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?loads
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes and sent video/pics
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?car totally naked
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? car totally naked
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?if only
have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no but its an idea
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)love getting naked outdoors

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 03:30 AM   #281
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

yes
yes
have you ever flashed?
no
no
yes no clothes on
yes lots
yes, several times
met a guy and he got me to walk and strip until I was naked, then made me suck him off before I could redress
yes
yes, online only
yes, love driving naked
yes
if only
not yet
not yet
no
yes
no
only in clothing store changing rooms
I would
I never really need encouragement, come join me

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:19 PM   #282
DaringLady

[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes [*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Yes [*]have you ever flashed?Yes [*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes [*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yes [*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes [*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes [*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes [*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Yes [*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yes [*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Yes [*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?No[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yes [*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?No[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?No[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes [*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes [*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?Yes [*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Yes [*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?Yes

Kik: sweetly907
DaringLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 07:44 AM   #283
Kinkkallm

Does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Very much so
Many times
have you ever flashed?
Only when I couldn’t be seen
Not that I know of
It’s always fun to walk with your dick hanging free
Only for short distances
Like I said, it’s always fun to flip your cock out
I’ve found some good spots in the woods to let everything loose
Not yet I’ve not
Not yet, but hopefully I will do soon
[B]I’ve walked off on public transport before[B]
I’ve not no
I’ve had a guys dick in my mouth as we got the bus back to his
Only by my own hands
Not yet had the chance
Name a time and a place and I’m there
Wouldn’t want to have someone spend time getting all the ropes right if we couldn’t show off the hard work after
If it was legal that’s how I’d want to go everywhere
I don’t need extra motivation to have some outdoor fun, do it for the fun of it whenever I get the chance
Kinkkallm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 03:15 PM   #284
klompje32

[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES[*]have you ever flashed? YES[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? YES[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? YES[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? NO[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? NO[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? YES[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? NO[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? NO[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? NO[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? YES MAYBE[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YES MAYBE[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? YES[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? YES[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? NO

Dislikes: family, anal, bondage, toys, foof

Limits: Pain, messy, full public, illegal, pics, cam
klompje32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 03:45 PM   #285
fmlv

yes
I've prety much stoped wearing undewear a while ago.
have you ever flashed?
yes
not that I know of
not realy walked too much
yes
no
no
no
na
no
no
no
no
no
depends on the person
same as before
no
no
yes!!

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam