Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-01-2022, 12:36 PM   #1
NiceFurniture

Star 1 Throat Heaven 4

I was a big fan of the Throat Heaven series of dares and there seemed to be a good amount of interest in a Throat Heaven 4 (at least at the time) so I thought I’d make it myself. There will be references to the original three dares, but I’ll try to add my spin and hopefully do them justice.

Special thanks to Deepthroat&AnalPls and Small_bunny for inspiring me to do this.

What you need:
- Dice (You only need one)
- Dildo at least long enough to touch the back of your throat (You can’t use a dick, unfortunately some of the tasks require it to be a dildo)
- Bowl

Position:
- Any position is allowed as long as it does three things (I recommend a bathtub):
It feels humiliating for you
Any spit will fall into the bowl
The area can get a little (or a lot) messy and not require too much cleanup

SECTIONS:
Cocktease
Ad-dick-ted
Slut Mode
Heaven

DISCIPLINES:
Throatfuck Whore
Choked Whore
Spit Slut
Nasty

Before starting:
- You must be:
Naked
Hydrated
Clean (eyes, face, mouth especially)
- I recommend not looking at the dare before you do it. It’s safe to assume it’s just a slightly ramped up version of TH3.
- I also recommend not eating anything for a few hours before starting (unless you want it to risk it ending up all over you)

Rules:
- Sluts swallow cum, but keep spit for the show. If any spit gets swallowed or ends up somewhere other than the bowl without permission, stop immediately and slap yourself HARD with a wet hand.
Then redo the last completed task before continuing. Perform this punishment immediately, and do not finish the task you failed. You’ll get another chance.
- If you lose count during any task, restart the task. Don’t reroll.
- You must do the entire dare in one sitting, start to finish. When you roll, do your task immediately. No questions, and no breaks other than what you are given during the dare.
- You must at least attempt each task, and if you fail, immediately do the associated punishment.
- You may only cum today if you complete the dare.

DISCLAIMER:
This dare is specifically for people who like to be humiliated with deepthroat and spit, so I focused hard on those and avoided using other fetishes. Feel free to add any depraved, deplorable, or downright disgusting twist you like to make the dare as humiliating as possible for yourself, but keep in mind that it is a pretty difficult dare regardless. Have fun and stay safe!

Section 1: Cocktease
TASK 1
Imagine you’re on the beach, lazily sucking your dildo as you watch the waves crash onto shore. You little slut.

Spoiler:
1. Lick the dildo from bottom to top a few times.
2. Circle the head of the dildo with your tongue. If there are balls, lick them too.
3. Suck on the head of the dildo for 10 seconds. If there are balls, suck them too.
4. Do 1-3.
5. Give the dildo a sensual blowjob for 30 seconds. Imagine it being rammed down your throat.
6. You can’t help yourself, can you? Touch the back of your throat with the dildo until spit dribbles down the shaft and spread it around the cock with your mouth.

PUNISHMENT: No way you actually failed this one. If you did, write me an essay on what was going through your worthless mind as you failed the easiest dare in existence.

TASK 2
Sure, it’s fun to suck casually, but you want more. You want your throat to be used. Warm up your throat now.

Spoiler:
1. Slide the dildo down your throat 1 time.
2. Slide the dildo down your throat and hold it for 5 seconds.
3. Slide the dildo down your throat 2 times.
4. Slide the dildo down your throat 2 times and hold it for 5 seconds each time.
5. Take the dildo in your throat as deep as possible 1 time.
6. Hold the dildo in your throat for 5 seconds and then deepthroat it fast 5 times, letting it touch the back of your throat each time.

PUNISHMENT: I don’t believe you failed this one either. Throatfuck yourself 10 times, and if you can’t take it, quit this dare. Come back when you actually want to be a throat slut.

TASK 3
You need to learn a little control. Sure, anyone can take a cock down their throat, but a true slut enjoys giving up control entirely.

Spoiler:
1. Swallow the dildo down your throat and let go of it with your hands. Hold it in using only your throat muscles for 5 seconds.
2. Fuck your throat all the way in and all the way out 1 time. Then swallow it down a sixth time and hold it there without hands for 5 seconds.
3. Fuck your throat all the way in and all the way out 5 times. Then swallow it down a sixth time and hold it there without hands for 5 seconds.
4. Fuck your throat all the way in and all the way out 10 times. Then swallow it down a sixth time and hold it there without hands for 5 seconds.
5. Put the dildo in your throat and try to swallow around it, then fuck your throat 10 times (spit first obviously). If you can’t swallow, then simply hold it in your throat without hands for 5 seconds and reroll for this section.
6. Hold the dildo in your throat without hands for 5 seconds then deepthroat it fast 5 times, letting it touch the back of your throat each time. Let the spit drool out of your mouth, stick the dildo in your throat and try to swallow around it 3 times.

PUNISHMENT: You really do need to learn control! Do every option for Task 2, then come back and reroll for this task. If you fail again, move on, but be warned that I won’t take it easy on you.

Section 2: Ad-dick-ted
Time to explore the diverse disciplines a throat slut can master. Don’t be scared, you don’t have to go full slut mode quite yet.

TASK 4- Discipline 1: Spit Slut
Throat whores enjoy playing with their spit whenever they don’t have cock down their throat. Learn to enjoy the break!
If there’s no spit in the bowl yet, use the dildo to massage the back of your throat until the bottom of the bowl is covered in your worthless saliva.

Spoiler:
1. Drool the spit and try to suck it back into your mouth 5 times. A little tip: Imagine you’re drinking from a straw
2. Let the spit drool out of your mouth onto your body.
3. Pour all the spit over your nose and let it flow over your body.
4. Pour the spit from the bowl into your mouth and spit it over your body.
5. Pour the spit from the bowl into your mouth, look up, and spit all over your face (closed eyes).
6. Use the dildo to drip spit onto your face and then slap yourself with the wet dildo.

PUNISHMENT: If you don’t want to put on a show with the spit, that’s fine... It’s actually not fine, drink everything from the bowl, bitch. You’ll soon learn to appreciate your saliva like a real whore.

TASK 5- Discipline 2: Throatfuck Whore
Maybe you don’t like messing around with your spit and simply want to have your mouth hole raped. If so, you’ll find out now!
You are only allowed to take a break to spit once every 20 strokes.

Spoiler:
1. Fuck your throat 20 times fast.
2. Fuck your throat 30 times fast.
3. Fuck your throat 50 times fast.
4. Fuck your throat 75 times fast.
5. Fuck your throat 50 times fast, take a break, and do it again.
6. Fuck your throat 100 times fast.

PUNISHMENT: If you failed this task, you’re going to struggle on the rest of the dare. Maybe you’re just not enough of a whore yet. Continue on to the next task, but consider quitting unless you’re willing to really show me how cock-hungry you are.

TASK 6- Discipline 3: Choked Whore
You’ll know what submission feels like when you can’t breathe around the cock in your throat.

Spoiler:
1. Hold the dildo in your throat for 5 seconds. When done, pull it out from your mouth as violently and fast as you can.
2. Hold the dildo in your throat for 10 seconds. When done, pull it out from your mouth as violently and fast as you can.
3. Hold the dildo in your throat for 15 seconds. When done, pull it out from your mouth as violently and fast as you can.
4. Hold the dildo in your throat for 20 seconds. When done, pull it out from your mouth as violently and fast as you can.
5. Hold the dildo in your throat for 25 seconds. When done, pull it out from your mouth as violently and fast as you can. Just for fun, stick the dildo back in and pull it out fast 1 more time.
6. Hold the dildo in your throat for 30 seconds. When done, pull it out from your mouth as violently and fast as you can.

PUNISHMENT: You couldn’t hold it? You need to train your breathing! Reroll and do this task 3 more times, whether you succeed or not. After the third reroll, you may move on to the next task.

Section 3: Slut Mode
Time to specialize, bitch! Pick your favorite discipline (Throatfuck Whore, Choked Whore, Spit Slut) to get more practice or, if you’re daring enough, declare now that you are Nasty!

[TASK 7] IF YOU CHOSE SPIT SLUT
Spoiler:
So you thought you would choose the easy option, huh? If you were a real throat whore, you wouldn’t want to escape Throatfuck Whore punishment, so that’s what you get instead. I hope you’ve learned your lesson!
You will roll for all three disciplines. But since you chose this discipline, you get to do it TWICE, then do the other two. When you’re finished, move on but skip the Nasty category- you don’t deserve that title.

1. Fuck your throat 50 times, getting faster every 10 strokes until you are fucking your mouth as fast as you can. Don’t forget to hit the back of your throat.
2. Fuck your throat 750 times, getting faster every 10 strokes until at strokes 50-75 you are fucking your mouth as fast as you can. Don’t forget to hit the back of your throat.
3. Fuck your throat 100 times, getting faster every 10 strokes until at strokes 50-100 you are fucking your mouth as fast as you can. Don’t forget to hit the back of your throat.
4. Fuck your throat 150 times, getting faster every 10 strokes until at strokes 50-150 you are fucking your mouth as fast as you can. Don’t forget to hit the back of your throat.
5. Put the dildo all the way in and all the way out 50 times as fast as you can, then fuck your throat as fast as you can 50 times. Finish by rotating the dildo 360° 2 times.
6. Put the dildo all the way in and all the way out 50 times as fast as you can, then fuck your throat as fast as you can 100 times. Finish by rotating the dildo 360° 5 times.

PUNISHMENT: If you pause to spit into the bowl more than 5 times during this task, take some of the spit afterwards and rub it all over your face. You’re lucky you get to keep your eyes closed!

[TASK 8] IF YOU CHOSE THROATFUCK WHORE
Spoiler:
I like that you don’t shy away from a challenge, but a fucktoy doesn’t get to choose what happens to her throat! You’ll get the throatfuck you crave, but you’re now in Throat Hell and I want you to be a Choked Bitch!
You will roll for all three disciplines. But since you chose this discipline, you get to do it TWICE, then do the other two. When you’re finished, move on but skip the Nasty category- you’re not quite there yet.
Measure how long you can hold your breath, then:

1. Hold the dildo in your throat for that time minus 20 seconds. Place one hand around your throat and feel the bulge from the cock you have in there.
2. Hold the dildo in your throat for that time minus 15 seconds. Place one hand around your throat and feel the bulge from the cock you have in there.
3. Hold the dildo in your throat for that time minus 10 seconds. Place one hand around your throat and feel the bulge from the cock you have in there.
4. Hold the dildo in your throat for that time minus 8 seconds. Place one hand around your throat and feel the bulge from the cock you have in there.
5. Hold the dildo in your throat for that time minus 5 seconds. Place one hand around your throat and feel the bulge from the cock you have in there.
6. Hold the dildo in your throat for the same amount of time (try breathing heavily a few times before you insert the dildo, it’ll help). At the end, you don’t get to pull the dildo out with your hand- you have to squeeze it out with your throat muscles. Show me what you’ve got!

PUNISHMENT: What, you don’t like being denied oxygen? Hold the dildo in your throat as long as you can, and when you can’t hold it any longer you must take out the dildo and replace it immediately. You’ll get no time to catch your breath or recover, just turn off your slut brain and shove the dildo right back in. Hold it this time for 5 seconds.

[TASK 9] IF YOU CHOSE CHOKED BITCH
Spoiler:
Oh, someone likes to be punished! That’s good for you, because you don’t get to choose what your mouth is used for! You’ll get your breath play, but first you have to go through Throat Hell and right now I need a Spit Slut.
You will roll for all three disciplines. But since you chose this discipline, you get to do it TWICE, then do the other two. When you’re finished, move on but skip the Nasty category- you’re not quite there yet.
Play with your spit for a minute, then:

1. Take a handful of spit and slap your cheek hard. Repeat 5 times.
2. Pour half the spit from the bowl over your face (eyes closed) and rub it in sensually.
3. Drink half the spit from the bowl.
4. Snort half the spit from the bowl through your nose. I’m generous, so I’ll let you pick which nostril you use.
5. Use your dildo to drip some spit in your left eye (open).
6. Pour some spit from the bowl into both eyes (open) and snort some more through your nose. Then spit whatever is in your mouth onto the ground between your legs and slurp it up.

PUNISHMENT: A whore that doesn’t like getting messy is no whore at all. Deepthroat the dildo and slap yourself with it. Try again on the option you failed and give it your all this time. If you still can’t do it, move on to the next task.

[TASK 10] IF YOU CHOSE NASTY
Spoiler:
What a nasty whore, you really chose this option! Alright then, you get what you ask for!
Roll for each of the previous three disciplines and do those before rolling for this one, so you know what you’ve gotten yourself into.
Before you do anything, fuck your throat 50 times, rotating the dildo 360° after every 10 strokes. Then slap yourself on the cheek 10 times as hard as you can.

1. Pour all the spit into your mouth and push it down your throat by fucking it with the dildo at least 50 times. Play with the spit afterwards, making sure to get it in your eyes.
2. Pour all the spit into your mouth and slide the dildo down your throat. Pull it out fast. Repeat 20 times. Play with the spit afterwards, making sure to get it in your eyes.
3. Lean your head back and let the spit drool out onto your face. Rub it around with your hand, and then use the dildo to drip spit in both eyes. Now that you’re ready, fuck your face as fast as you can 200 times with no breaks.
4. Nasty sluts love gagging. Slide the dildo in slowly and pull it out fast 5 times, with your tongue sticking out. Then fuck your face 5 times. Then rotate the dildo 360° 5 times. Repeat 5 times, no breaks.
5. Lay your head down on the floor. Stick the dildo in as far as you can, rotate it 360°, and pull it back out fast. Do this 50 times.
6. Finger your throat until you gag, fuck your throat with the dildo 5 times, and then rotate the dildo 360° 1 time. Repeat 10 times, then do (3).

IF YOU THREW UP: Good job! Obviously you’re worthless and can’t take a dick, but at least you’re a good little slut who doesn’t give up! Make sure to let it spray all over yourself, and don’t get any in the bowl. You may move on, but if you choose not to move on you may not cum.

PUNISHMENT: If you fail any of these tasks, drink all remaining spit and stop doing the dare. You’re done. Clearly a little bitch like you can’t take her punishment, maybe next time you’ll be more willing to submit. Enjoy cleaning up and not cumming until tomorrow, you insufficient whore.

Section 4: Heaven
You’ve been abused and punished, so now it’s time to really give up control! You’ve reached Throat Heaven!

TASK 11- Break time
First, you get to take a break and try some fun different techniques.
Roll twice for this category.

Spoiler:
1. Slap yourself with the dildo hard enough to feel punished 5 times.
2. Rotate the dildo 360° in your throat.
3. Slowly swallow the dildo down your throat, then pull it out fast. Repeat 5 times.
4. Hold the dildo in your throat for 10 seconds without hands.
5. Stick out your tongue as you slide the dildo into your throat. Give your tongue a massage with the head of the dildo, paying special attention to the back of your throat.
6. Take the dildo all the way in and all the way out of your mouth 10 times, then slap yourself.

PUNISHMENT: You must not have been paying attention if you failed this one. Slap yourself HARD and do every option, 1-6.

TASK 12- Pure throat heaven
Alright bitch, the time has come. I hope you’re ready to give up control and get throated. No breaks.

Spoiler:
1. Hold the dildo in your throat for 5 seconds, throatfuck 50 times, then hold the dildo in your throat for another 5 seconds.
2. Hold the dildo in your throat for 10 seconds, throatfuck 75 times, then hold the dildo in your throat for another 10 seconds.
3. Hold the dildo in your throat for 15 seconds, throatfuck 100 times, then hold the dildo in your throat for another 15 seconds.
4. Hold the dildo in your throat for 10 seconds, throatfuck 100 times, then hold the dildo in your throat for another 10 seconds. Repeat.
5. Hold the dildo in your throat for 20 seconds, throatfuck 100 times, then repeat 3 times.
6. Hold the dildo in your throat as long as you can, then fuck your throat 200 times. Repeat.

PUNISHMENT: I thought you wanted to be throatfucked, how could you fail? Take a break for 5 minutes and feel the spit all over your body. Contemplate why you couldn’t succeed in doing the most basic throat whore task, then reroll and try again. If you fail again, move on to the next task but you’ll always know inside that you failed.

TASK 13- What to do with all that spit?
You’re practically drowning in spit by this point and I bet you’re dying to play with it. Go ahead slut.

Spoiler:
1. Put your face in the bowl and rub it around, then suck all the spit out and swallow.
2. Pour some spit into your mouth, lean back and spit it into the air so it falls all over your face. Continue until all the spit is gone from the bowl.
3. Pour all the spit over your face and slap yourself until you feel truly hurt and punished.
4. Pour all the spit onto your pussy/dick and use it to edge.
5. Snort all the spit from the bowl. Half with each nostril.
6. Pour the bowl into your mouth and fuck your throat. As you gag, push the spit out your nose.

PUNISHMENT: You couldn’t even handle the break time activity? Clearly you’re not trained well enough. Go back to Task 12 and continue from there.

TASK 14- Cleanup
You need to be clean in deepthroat heaven so that you can enjoy becoming messy!
If you chose Nasty, you have one more required step. Since I know you like to be disgusting and degraded, you must gag yourself with the dildo until you puke, and lay down in it for a minute or two before continuing. You may rub the mess over yourself if you like.

Spoiler:
1. Clean yourself head to toe and then cum however you like. You’ve earned it.
2. Clean yourself PERFECTLY! (eyes especially) from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.
3. Roll again for task 11, once done you can do option 1 for this task.
4. Cum all over yourself while sitting in the mess, then you may clean up.
5. Nastiest whore, cum while sitting in your mess and spread it all over your face. Then you may clean up.
6. You thought you would get to cum? That’s funny, whore. Edge in your mess with the dildo in your mouth, then slap your face with the dildo and with your hand, 5 times each. Then you may clean up.

That’s it for Throat Heaven 4! I hope you had fun subjecting your throat and mind to utter sexual destruction! Let me know if you tried it and what you thought!

Last edited by NiceFurniture; 06-01-2022 at 12:47 PM.
NiceFurniture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 01:09 PM   #2
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

Interesting game for a slut to play.

I'd maybe like to try this on Cam if a Dom would like to roll for me and watch.

Kik below

Will show everything including full face

Limits Social Suicide, Scat, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal, Marks

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype
UKExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 07:03 AM   #3
Magnus7060

Would love to try this on cam, for a dom! Hmu!

Kik: 7060mag
Magnus7060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 02:04 PM   #4
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

Kik below

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype
Old 07-04-2022, 02:22 PM   #5
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

Kik below

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype
Old 09-06-2022, 05:02 AM   #6
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

I'm in for the next 3 hours.

I want to really push myself.

Kik below

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype
Old 09-21-2022, 12:47 PM   #7
Rahun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceFurniture View Post
5. Use your dildo to drip some spit in your left eye (open).
6. Pour some spit from the bowl into both eyes (open) and snort some more through your nose. Then spit whatever is in your mouth onto the ground between your legs and slurp it up.
Please don't do this and similar parts, there's enough bullshit on the internet without getting baited into an eye infection.
Old 09-28-2022, 03:43 PM   #8
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

I'm in for the next hour.

Kik below

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype

Advertisements