Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-28-2022, 11:19 AM   #1
MasterYounous

Male 35/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

35/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

I’m not looking for a sex slave or someone to experiment with, to me this is a lifestyle. I will train you to be a slave, not a sub or sex slave but a very obedient slave. After your training you will live will live as my slave I will use you: your mind, body, skills and talents to my will, wishes and benefits. You wonÂ’t be shared by any other men only I will be the one who use you. IÂ’m very strict but fair, wonÂ’t hesitate to punish but will explain why you are being punished. The punishment will be harsh or light due to severity of the disobedient action or mistake.

The relationship I want and looking for is a pure, Master/slave relationship where I control whatever you do and what life I allow you to have. IÂ’ll control what you eat, how you dress, what activities your allow to have etcÂ… I am straight forward, will not confuse anything or anything new I introduce and will never lead you on. If thereÂ’s any changes itÂ’ll be slowly be integrated into our day to day. In this relationship I will do as I please and treat you as I see fit nevertheless, will take care of you when needed. I donÂ’t care for your pleasure nor your happiness, to me a slave is a slave nothing more nothing less where your happiness and pleasure will be pleasing me.

The things I will make you do will be within the moment, however most of them will be what I normally like to do with slaves. I will do a lot that will put you in pain and will not care how it makes you feel. These include spanking, torture, humiliation, hard sex, throat-pounding as well as whipping and tying you in place for sex. I will use everything that you are: skills and talents. Potential slave must be slim/skinny, small in size. You be a smart know how to cook, clean and have high organizing skill. Your obedience must be exceptional as well as your loyalty to me. You must be prepare to live with me as a slave, a servility life.

If interested contact me with: a nude or clothed full body picture, age, a description of yourself and how obedient and loyal you are.

KiK: DomYounous

Advertisements
Kink Talk