Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-01-2022, 06:08 AM   #1
HornyTraveler

Talking Sisters Extreme Game of TorD!

Intro
It was a friday night, and my parents were out of town on a business trip for the week. Their work requires them to travel every couple of months, so this wasn't anything unusal to us. As usual they left my older brohter, Harry, in charge to look after me and our younger sister, Sasha.

Harry is a very social person, always going out with friends and partying. But he's a good brother that always looks after me and Sasha, so my parents often excuse him for the mischief he gets up too. My sister, Sasha, on the other hand is quite reserved. She dosent have a lot of friends and often keeps to her self, once she opens up to you though, you wont be able to get her to shut up.

I was in my bedroom watching youtube on my pc when i heard a knock on my door. Sasha walked in before i had the chance to respond. “What are you up to bro” she said kindly “Nothing much, watching videos, waiting for the party to die down so i can go to bed” i responded. Harry had organised a party with all his friends at our house tonight, so their was loud music playing and people yelling about making it quite difficult to get any sleep. “Here, have one” Sasha said, while chucking me a beer. I caught it and gave her a side glance, “I stole a six pack from the fridge.” Sasha giggled, “you naughty girl.” i joked, as i cracked open the beer and had a drink. We sat on my floor for almost an hour talking about what ever we felt like, as we kept drinking the conversations escalated to more mature subjects, which we were quite happy discussing. Unlike normal siblings, this came natural for us, for as long as i can remember we've been really close, often camping out in each others rooms overnight.

Just as we finished our last drink my sisters phone rang. “Oh that must be Lucy!” Sasha exclaimed. Lucy was Sasha's childhood friend, she was an outgoing, sporty girl who didnt have trouble making conversation, she could also be quite perverted and flirty if she's comfortable with you. Sasha dashed out my room, to the front door, unlocking it, and letting Sasha in.

A few moments later Sasha poked her head into my room. “Do you mind if me and Lucy chill in your room for a bit bro?” Sasha asked, ”Not at all” I said, Sasha walked into my room first followed by Lucy, who had bought with her a bottle of alcohol. “Hey Steph, how are ya?” Lucy said “Good thanks” I replied. Sasha and Lucy sat on the ground with me creating a cirlce between us. We sat like this for awhile just drinking and talking about whatever we felt like.

“Fuck their loud” I said in respone to my brother and his friends being as noisy as humanly possible. “You're not wrong” Lucy agreed, “Hey i know!” said Sasha, “Hows about we play a game of truth or dare!” I thought for a bit, I know how a game of truth or dare can end up, especially while drinking! After thinking it through, I decided to agree, as did Lucy. “I'm down” I said, “Sounds like fun” Lucy laughed. “I will go first since I suggested it, everyone okay with that?” “Sure thing” me and Lucy said at the same time. “Okay, Lucy, Truth or Dare?” Lucy picked dare. “I dare you to make out with my brother!”

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 09-01-2022, 06:09 AM   #2
HornyTraveler

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a story inspired by countless other stories i have read over the times of browsing getdare. Not alot happens in the first chapter, I more wanted to set up for what will hopefully be an amazing story.
My goal for this story is to try and have a little bit of something for everyone so in saying that, if you are easily grossed out by certain fetishes this might not be the story for you. But we will see how it goes and hopefully you all get some sense of enjoyment out of it.
Also i have intentionally left the ages and appearances of the characters out of it as i want that to be up to the viewer.
Well hopefully my grammar isnt too bad and I look forward to seeing if yous enjoy it, also any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
Old 09-01-2022, 10:42 AM   #3
Jojo246

Who is steph I got confused?
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 03:51 PM   #4
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo246 View Post
Who is steph I got confused?
Sorry if it wasn't obvious still trying to learn the rops haha but Steph is the brother

Old 09-04-2022, 03:13 AM   #5
b0ris

Grammar my dear!
You're no longer talking, but writing.

their: ownership. It is their book.
there: indicates location (etc), Over there, not here.
they're: short for they are.

In the short text, you have nice examples of all three:
  1. Their work requires them to travel every couple of months,... OK
  2. ..., so their was loud music playing... NOT OK, should be there.
  3. “Fuck their loud” NOT OK, should be “Fuck. They're loud”
See Merriam-Webster
Old 09-04-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
Jojo246

Ok it's just usually a girls name is all
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 05:12 PM   #7
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
Grammar my dear!
You're no longer talking, but writing.

their: ownership. It is their book.
there: indicates location (etc), Over there, not here.
they're: short for they are.

In the short text, you have nice examples of all three:
  1. Their work requires them to travel every couple of months,... OK
  2. ..., so their was loud music playing... NOT OK, should be there.
  3. “Fuck their loud” NOT OK, should be “Fuck. They're loud”
See Merriam-Webster
Yea i thought I wouldve made a couple mistakes, thanks for pointing it out i will do better next chapter

Old 09-05-2022, 01:16 AM   #8
dragoneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsnotfail View Post
So close. Example 3 was actually correct. It is not “Fuck they’re loud”… It is “Fuck their loud”. They’re is a contraction of “They are”. So the sentence would be, if written the way you suggested, “Fuck they are loud noise”.

You were correct on 1 and 2 though.
Well, I think you're wrong here.

"Fuck, they are loud" is actually correct.
Definition of loud: adjective - producing or capable of producing much noise.

Loud is an adjective, so someone being loud means they are making loud noise, not that they are the noise.

If you're ready to write a detailed report, you can ask me for a dare/task to do. Pictures are appreciated, but not mandatory. PM or Kik.

Interested only in female sub/slaves.

Kik: Dragoneau
Mention you're from GD if you contact me there
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 11:31 AM   #9
letsnotfail
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
Well, I think you're wrong here.

"Fuck, they are loud" is actually correct.
Definition of loud: adjective - producing or capable of producing much noise.

Loud is an adjective, so someone being loud means they are making loud noise, not that they are the noise.
You’re right. I misread the quote and added a word which changed the context of the use of “their”. When I thought the word “noise” was there, I was correct. Noise wasn’t actually there, so I was mistaken. Idk where I pulled the word “noise” from.
letsnotfail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 09:27 AM   #10
HornyTraveler

Heart

Thanks everyone for the feedback you all gave me! I think I've done better this time but please point out if youse notice anything wrong as this is my first story and I'm hoping by the end of it I have become better at writing!
Also please let me know if youse believe this story could flow better or be paced better as I think I did alright but im not sure. Thank you all, I welcome any feed back and i hope youse enjoy!

Part 2

“I dare you to make out with my brother!” Said Sasha. My mind started racing, it was only the first dare and I was already going to make out with a verry attractive girl so early in the night! My mind was spinning at the possibilities of what could happen tonight! Suddenly I was much more excited then i was before.

“Okay!” Lucy said nonchalantly, like she didn't even process what was said. Lucy leaned towards me, resting her hands on my shoulders, her lips were slowly coming towards mine. I leaned in and our lips met, suddenly she slid her tounge into my mouth exploring the insides of mouth, I reacted by doing the same. Our tounges were intertwined for what felt like a solid minute before Lucy pulled away letting a string of her saliva drip down my chin, I wiped it away with the sleeve of my shirt. I was speechless, I had kissed girls in the past, but admittedly I didn't have much experience and this was by far the most passionate kiss i have received. All I could manage to say was “wow!” Lucy giggled, “your not too bad of a kisser, Steph” she said kindly with the cutest smile on her face. This made me blush, now i was really excited to see what was in store for us tonight.

“Okay thats enough, you love birds” Sasha joked, “I believe it's your turn now Lucy.” Lucy turned to look at Sasha, “I dont think its fair that I ask Steph since he was just apart of my dare, so im coming right back at ya Sasha, Truth or dare?” “Truth” said Sasha. “Boooring” Lucy groaned, “What's the kinkiest thing you have ever done?” Lucy asked after thinking for a sec. Sasha thought for a bit, Admittedly, Sasha knew she hadn't had that many kinky experiences. Infact she was still a virgin! “Umm I'm not sure, I haven't really done anything kinky enough that's worth talking about.” Sasha said, “Come on you dont have to be embarrassed, we've all done something.” said Lucy. “Well, one time i was really horny and masturbated in my parents bed.” Sasha said shyly while looking away from me. I was shocked! Obviously I knew that Sasha would play with herself, almost everyone our age does, but I didn't expect her to be that adventurous! Yet at the same time, I found that oddly hot. My penis twitched at the thought of my younger sister lying naked on my parents bed and masturbating.

Sasha looked at me and asked, “Truth or dare?” before either of us had the chance to comment or ask for further information about her answer. “Dare.” I said, “I dare you to.... strip nude and stay naked for the rest of the game!” I hesitated for a second before standing up. Being naked wouldn't really bother me too much, but the fact that it was in front of my sister and I have a semi hard on after hearing my sister's answer, made it a bit more humiliating for me. I decided in the moment that I would remove my clothing quickly to avoid further embarrassment. Off came my shirt, then my pants, and finally, I dropped my boxers down my legs, exposing my semi hard penis. Lucy cheered, and my sister, trying to further humiliate me, leaned over and gave my shaft a flick and giggled. “Nice package you got there, bro.”

“Okay, Lucy, Truth or Dare?” I asked, trying to avert the attention off me. “I'll go dare.” Lucy said enthusiastically. “I dare you too masturbate for one minute!” I exclaimed, trying to see how far this game would go. Lucy wasted no time in getting to it, infact she seemed excited to do it! She dropped her shorts to her knees, exposing her panties, and then sat with her legs arched. She slowly moved her hands down to her panties without breaking eye contact with me. I noticed a wet patch on her panties and wondered if she was looking forward to this night as much as I was! Her hand disappeared into her panties and she started moving her fingers in a circular motion. After a couple seconds I could hear her pussy squelching from her juices. The wet spot on her panties grew larger and she started softly moaning. As the minute was nearly up, she stopped rubbing her pussy and inserted two of her fingers, which caused her eyes to roll into the back of her head as she bit her lip. Her soft moans turned louder and sweat started forming on her face, and just as she was nearing orgasm my sister called time!

Lucy sat there for a minute trying to catch her breath, “Fuck that was hot. You know how to work it, girl!” Sasha said excitedly. My penis was now fully erect for everyone to see, but I wasn't concerned at all, this was just the beginning of the night! Lucy slowly recovered and looked at Sasha. “Truth or Dare?” She panted. “After that performance it would be rude not to pick dare!” said Sasha, “Since you rudely interrupted my me time, I think it's only fair you come over here and help me climax! Show me how that tounge works girl!” Lucy said while patting her thigh. I was in heaven! Not only did i get to see my sister's friend masturbate but now my sister's going to give her head! I just really hope I get to see some action soon aswell!

Sasha excitedly watched as Lucy slowly removed her shorts and panties. I think it's safe to say that we were all just as turned on as each other and all equally as excited for the rest of the night now. Off came Sasha's shorts, and then panties, revealing her hairless slit. She then flung her panties over to me while giving me a wink. I caught her panties and brought them to my nose inhaling her delicious scent which caused Lucy and my sister to giggle. “Are you going to keep me waiting any longer?!” Lucy said seductively to Sasha, that was all Sasha needed to hear. Without saying a word Sasha leant forward and gently pushed Lucy's stomach, making her lay on her back on the floor. Sasha then kissed Lucy's leg and slowly worked her way up to Sasha's thigh, placing kisses all over her leg on the way up. Once Sasha reached Lucy's thigh her kisses got more passionate and slowly turned into a gentle suck. After a minute, she switched to Lucy's other leg, starting at the bottom and giving her leg the same treatment as the other one. At this point, Sasha was just trying to tease Lucy, as she knew how desperately Lucy wanted this.

Sasha arrived at Lucy's other thigh then started playfully nibbling on it. “Arrgghh that's enough! I've had it with you!” Lucy said, before grabbing her by the hair and forcing Sasha's face to her pussy. Sasha started giggling at the desperation her best friend was in, but her giggle was quickly muffled when Lucy ground her pussy into Sasha's face. Sasha had enough of teasing Lucy and decided to put her tounge to the test. She started off repeatedly licking up and down Lucy's slit, Lucy let out a cute moan, and was swinging her hips in rhythm with Sasha's tounge. After awhile Sasha moved her tounge to Lucy's entrance and pushed it into her pussy, causing Lucy to gasp. I brought Lucy's panties up my nose and continued to inhale her scent while watching my little sister work on Lucy's pussy. Lucy started moaning louder as Sasha's tounge darted in and out of her pussy. Sweat started to form all over Lucy and my sister's face was now covered in her friend's juices.

As Lucy was nearing her orgasm, Sasha pushed her tounge as far into Lucy as it could reach and started aggressively exploring Lucy's insides. Lucy's hands moved to Sasha's head forcing her tounge even deeper into Lucy's pussy. As Lucy started nearing orgasm she sat up and pushed Sasha down to the ground and mounted her face. Sasha aggressively rode Lucy's face with her pussy, coating her entire face with her juice's. Sasha's whole body quivered, and she was almost screaming as her pussy erupted and her juices squirted everywhere. Sasha fell backwards onto the floor, heavily panting. “Thank you..... that was amazing.” Sasha softly said. My sister sat back up covered in Lucy's juices and looked at my erection, she playfully poked her tounge out at me and winked, knowing that she was somewhat responsible for my boner.

After a couple minutes Lucy started to regain her posture and sat up while still looking really flushed. “That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Like seriously, EVER!” “Glad I could help, babe. Although I do believe it's now my turn for Truth or Dare.” she said while looking at me. “Steph, Truth or Dare?” “Dare” I said sounding almost to enthusiastic. There was no way in hell I was picking truth after all that, and I was honestly hoping I could get to cum aswell. My cock looked like it was ready to burst! My sister gave me an evil look, I could tell she had something planned for my dare. “I dare you too come over here and lick Lucy's juices off my face... and don't forget my lips!” Sasha said while making a kissy face with her lips. Holy shit!! I didn't even care that she was my little sister at this point, and I dont think Sasha cared either!
The following 6 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 10-03-2022, 03:36 AM   #11
HornyTraveler

Part 3

I looked around my room, to my right was Lucy, her hair damp from sweat and sweat beads were running down her face after she and my sister just put on a amazing show. My eyes moved down her body to her beautiful pussy, which was once covered up by her panties and shorts before her performance. To my right sat Sasha, she had a devilish smile on her face, curious as to see how I would react after she dared me to clean up her face of her friend's juices. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited, but truth is I have never been this turned on in my life. The fact that Sasha was my own blood was at the back of my mind, but I did wonder how far we would go tonight and also how far is to far. Before tonight I would've only ever dreamt of doing such things, but here I am, about to lick Lucy's juices off of Sasha's face.

“Ahem.” My sister's voice shot me back to reality. “You're not thinking of backing out are you bro?” “Of course not!” “Well get to it then Steph!” My sister beckoned me towards her, my heart was racing I knew that as soon as my tounge connected with her face our life as your average siblings would be over. I was extremely turned on.

I crawled over to Sasha and looked into her eyes. My heart was racing, I was unsure on how to go about it. “It's alright bro, no need to be nervous.” My sister reassured me. I stuck out my tounge and brought it to my sister's cheek, I was instantly struck by the flavour of Lucy's juices and continued to move my tounge up my sister's face to her forehead, collecting all of Lucy's juices into the back of my throat before swallowing, “How does my pussy taste?” Lucy giggled while watching intently, “Like heaven on earth.” I started licking Sasha on the other side of her face, starting at the bottom and dragging my tounge to the top while collecting Lucy's pussy juice.

My sister's breathing increased as she stared into my eyes. I decided to be more direct and started licking around her chin then slowly moved my tounge up the middle of her face – sliding my tounge over her lips ever so briefly. I continued past her lips and over her nose, stopping at her forehead once again, which Sasha must've found ticklish as she let out a quiet giggle. I sped up my actions and started licking Sasha's face all over, replacing Lucy's juices with my saliva. Sasha was extremely turned on as her beathing turned to panting and her hand had found it's way to her shorts, she started rubbing her pussy over the fabric of her shorts which cause her panting to turn to soft moans. After another minute of licking her face I pulled back, satisfied with my job, to see Sasha's face shining with my saliva.

“I think you forgot a spot.” Sasha said as she grabbed my face and brought it to hers while forcing her tounge into my mouth. I had forgotten about this part of the dare so it came as a suprise, nevertheless I returned the gesture and stuck my tounge into her mouth, intertwining out tounges and swapping saliva. My sisters saliva filled my mouth which still tasted strongly of Lucy. I was hoping this moment would last forever but it ended as quickly as it started as my sister pulled away.

“Thanks bro, now im really horny.” Sasha jokingly said. “I should be the one thanking you sis! That was unbelievably hot.” “Awwh stop it.” Shasha flirted before giving me a quick peck on the lips. “I aint ever seen any siblings like youse!” Joked Lucy, causing Sasha and I to look at each other before bursting out in laughter. “Nah I suppose that's not something siblings would normally do” Sasha laughed. “Well fuck, dont let my stop youse, that was really hot im already soaking again!“

The following 6 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 10-03-2022, 01:50 PM   #12
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Waoh, really good!!
Keep going please 😊

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 10-04-2022, 01:10 AM   #13
HornyTraveler

Thank you i most definitely will

The following user says Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 10-09-2022, 09:42 AM   #14
HornyTraveler

Heart

Hey everyone, I hope some of youse are enjoying my story and as usual all feed back is appreciated. This part isn't that eventful, I more wanted to try flesh out the characters a bit more and give them some character development. But rest assured, next part and from now on is when the story truly begins.

Part 4

It was now my turn to dare either one of the girls and unfortunately for Lucy, I had my eyes set on her. My head was swimming with thoughts and ideas on what I should dare her to do. I could make her suck me off – im just about ready to burst as it is, or I can see how far I can take Lucy's and Sasha's newfound sexual relationship, even getting them to 69 each other. My mind raced for a minute before I settled on the perfect dare, I turned mischievously to Lucy, proud of the dare that I had come up with.

“Lucy, Truth or Dare?” I confidently asked, “Umm... I think im going to pick truth.” Damn! All that effort to think up the perfect dare, gone to waste, im sure my face reflected my disappointment.

“As disappointing as that is, there is alot im curious about and would like to ask, but for now ill ask...”

Lucy cut me off mid sentence, “Hold up, I've got a idea.” Lucy now had Sasha's and my full attention. “This game has been moving really fast and I'm sure it's not slowing down anytime soon, so before we all get too excited, I think we should do a couple of truth's brfore getting back into the dares. You said it yourself Steph, that there's alot you want to ask about.”

“Okay, that sounds good, there's alot I would like to ask aswell.” Said Sasha. I agreed, it would be a nice change of pace plus Lucy was right, I had quite a bit going on in my head that I would like to ask about. “How about we change the game a bit, we all get to ask two truths to each person, then afterwards we only pick dares for the rest of the night!” Sasha exclaimed.

“Ohh I like it. Okay then, I'm going to grab some cups so we can pour some drinks, meanwhile Steph, you should start to think of what your Truth's are.” Lucy said before leaving the room. I was pondering what I was going to ask when Lucy returned back to my room with three empty cups. “This should get us talking.” Lucy joked as she poured the alcohol she brought to mine amongst the three cups. “I hope you've thought of some good truth's, Steph.” Lucy said while handing my sister and I a cup each.

“After seeing you receive oral from my sister, I was wondering if you have had any sexual thoughts or experiences with girls in the past as it looked like you enjoyed yourself.”

“Honey im bisexual, of course I've had sexual thoughts of girls! Especially with Sasha being the centre of alot of my fantasies, It's not something I try to hide.” Thinking back on it Lucy didn't show any signs of discomfort while receiving head from my sister, and by the look on Sasha's face, she was already well aware of Lucy's sexuality aswell, as she didn't seem to bat an eye.

“Damn im annoyed I didn't pick up on that earlier, anyways my second question is.... What is your most hardcore fantasy?”

“Honestly I've always thought it would be hot to be tied up, blindfolded and gagged in an unkown location while many men and women who I don't know, have their way with me, pushing me to orgasm and orgasm, over and over again while I can do nothing but bathe in the pleasure and wonder when it will stop. Obviously, it's a fantasy for a reason, I'd never actually do it, but it's definitely been the focus on more then one of my masturbation sessions.”

I was in shock and by the looks of it, this even shocked my sister! I didn't think I'd ever hear them word's come out of Lucy's mouth. “Wow, you're a little slut aren't you! As hot as that was, Sasha, it's now your turn to answer my questions truthfully. I want to know what you think of us doing stuff together. I mean, it's definitely not normal for siblings to make out, and if I'm being honest I loved every second of it, but I want to know what your viewpoint is.”

“Hmm to be honest with you bro, I don't see a problem with it, yea you're my brother and I'll always love you as a brother, but the way I see it, if we are both comfortable with each other and we're both okay with getting a bit sexual, then we aren't hurting anyone. Besides we've always been closer then most siblings and that's not going to change, so if we're both open with each other then there is absolutely nothing wrong with us having a bit of fun.”

“I couldn't agree with you more, and honestly it's a bit of a relief hearing you say that. After kissing you, I wasn't sure what direction our relationship was going to go from now on, I just hoped it wasn't going to make things weird between us and that we would stay as close as we always have been”

“We will always be close Steph, nothing could change that, infact im sure after tonight we will be closer then ever.” Sasha winked, “Anyway enough with this soppy shit, you still have one more question for me, and dont hold back!”

“Thanks for reassuring me, it mean's alot, but moving on, for my last truth what's the furthest you've gone with someone and who was it?”

“Honestly furthest I've gone with someone was eating out Lucy tonight! Before that I've only ever kissed Lucy and well, today now you too.” Sasha's answer came as a suprise to me, I knew she was a virgin but I didn't know she had so little experience.

“Okay, youse are cute and all, but it's my trun to ask questions now!” Lucy said excitedly. “Steph I'll start with you, how would you rate my kiss?”

“Admittedly, I don't have much experience either, but comparing you to all the other girl's I've kissed in the past, yours by far blew them all away. Although now my sister is a close contender”

Lucy smiled and looked like she was proud of herself with my answer. “For my second question, im going to rip a page out of your book and ask the same question you asked me. Have you ever had any sexual thoughts or experiences with any guys?”

I thought about whether I should tell the truth for a second, it's not like anyone would know if I didn't tell the truth. “Since we have all been so open with each other, I'll answer it truthfully. I don't swing that way, but I have had sexual thoughts of it before. Mostly the thought of being forced into such situations with no way out is what turns me on, but I don't think I would actively seek them kind of experience's.”

“Ohhh you've just stirred something inside me. I think I want to see you be forced into sucking someone off now.” Lucy teased and stuck her tounge out at me. “Okay my gorgeous little Sasha, my question for you is.... will you be my girlfriend?”

“Fuck, she has a couple of drink's and she's already trying to get in my pants.” We all burst out laughing and the vibe of the room became really playful. “No but seriously, I know you were joking but I'm not ready for a relationship yet. My main focus right now, is being the best version of me, any relationships aren't my main concern right now, but you're more then welcome to have my body whenever you want, just say the word.” Sasha leant over and placed a kiss on Lucy's lips to reaffirm what she said.

“Damn it was worth a try. For my second question, you said before that the furthest you had gone with anyone was when you went down on me, so I'd like to know what did you think of eating me out and did you enjoy it?”

“I loved every second of it, you tasted delicious! Being honest with you though, it really turned me on and I loved seeing all your reactions, they were really hot, especially when I was teasing you and you were getting desperate!”

“Okayyy my turn!” Said Sasha, “Im going to start with you Lucy, how often do you masturbate and what is the most amount of time's you've masturbated in a day?”

“Thats easy, I masturbate almost everyday! And as for how many times, I couldn't tell ya, I lose count after awhile. Although one time at home my parent's were out for the weekend, so I set aside the whole day to play with myself to see just how much I could handle. I would have been going at it for at least 4 hours and it got to the point were my pussy was extremely sensitive and I was almost continuously cumming.”

“Fuck that's hot, call me over next time and I'll join you. For my second question, what's the weirdest thing you've masturbated too?”

“Umm I've masturbated to some pretty out there stuff, but weirdest would probably be tentacle hentai or piss play. I can't say for sure though, im pretty open minded when it comes to fetishes and kinks and am always trying to discover new one's.”

“Your turn now bro! Have you ever jerked off to me, or had any sexual fantasies about me, since before tonight?”

“Well at this point after all that's happened, I don't really see the point in avoiding the question. So yes, I've jerked off and fantasised about you, you're a beautiful girl and the fact that you're my sister makes it even sexier!”

“Damn bro, I never knew you were such a siscon. I'd like to know more about your fantasies, so tell me how did you think about me and what were we doing in your fantasies?”

“It's a little embarrassing but, fuck it. I used to steal your worn panties from the bathroom and would jerk off while smelling them, and fantasising that you caught me red handed with your panties and would make me your slave.”

“Im gonna need you to be more specific then that bro. What did you fantasise about me doing when I made you my slave?”

“Fuck you're really gonna make me say it aren't you? Well I would think about you making me strip and jerk off infront of you, and then you'd make me pleasure you, give you massage's and make me worship your body and so on, so on.”

“I almost wish I did catch you now! Well that was fun but we've all asked our truth's so now we can only dare each other for the remainder of them game.”

My erection pointed to the sky, I was really looking forward to moving onto dare's, especially now that we've all had the chance to get more comfortable with each other, and that my sister and I are okay with involving each other. Lucy emptied the last of her bottle of alcohol into our cups which struck Sasha with an idea. “Hey, how about we play spin the bottle. Whoever spins the bottle gets to dare the person it lands on, that way it stops us from going around the circle daring the next person and also switches it up a bit.”

“Sounds good.” Lucy and I said in sync.

“I'll start, here goes.” Sasha said as she spun the bottle. It went in cirlces a couple of times before landing on Lucy. “Lucy, I dare you to... suck off Steph until he cums!”

The following 4 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 10-09-2022, 02:21 PM   #15
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

This is erotic as hell. Read the whole story for the first time today. Looking forward to more. You develop the story very well and bring it to life.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk