Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-14-2022, 12:51 PM   #1
Aspho

Default Be respectful

Hi,

I didn't knew that i would have to explain this but :

Playing on kik for one hour doesn't allow you to consider a woman as your permanent slave. Being on kik doesn't mean that consent doesn't need to be check. When a woman says no to you it means NO so please don't try to bargain.

If I allow you to talk dirty to me during a play it doesn't mean that you are allow to call me a slut forever. And when i tell you that it is finished it is finished.

I think that some of you guys are young so please do better with your partner. Submission is a gift not something that you can take whenever you want.

It is really exhausting to have to explain such simple things but I think that i'm not the only woman that put up with disrespectful behaviour.

For the subs feel free to put the name of disrespectful kiker on this thread so we don't have to play with them.

for me that will be : JJ or @bigexpectations

Love from someone who likes extreme play but also to be treated as an human being at the end
Aspho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Aspho for this post:
Old 07-14-2022, 03:20 PM   #2
Dz094

Spittin straight facts

Where are the straight Tomboys at?
Dz094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 07:43 AM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

I wouldn't go as far as calling it disrespect, but yeah I felt the same about having to underline I didn't appreciate the continuation of "play behavior" outside of a session, outside of any assigned role, just in a random conversation. Feels reassuring I'm not the only one with this sentiment.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-13-2022, 03:39 PM   #4
gowithflow

Well said. I, too, had an issue with someone continually contacting me after our dare - in the end I blocked him.
gowithflow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk