Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-10-2022, 08:02 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Question What are PM dares ?

Can someone explain in details what it is and how it goes ? I got no clue, but I always see this term thrown around.

Because I got a Dom as soon as I got her and focused on my Submission, I'm only just now taking the time to really discover the forum and what it has going on.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 08:05 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I think the idea is that you have a list of quick dare people can send you to do, for example 10 spanks on ass or edge twice

Each come with a key word. Then you open up your pm box and wait for people to just message you the keywords?

You don't have to do it and you don't have to report back (that's based on how rare i got feedbacks lol) but if you do then it is highly appreciated.

That's my understanding on the subject

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 10:20 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I think the idea is that you have a list of quick dare people can send you to do, for example 10 spanks on ass or edge twice

Each come with a key word. Then you open up your pm box and wait for people to just message you the keywords?

You don't have to do it and you don't have to report back (that's based on how rare i got feedbacks lol) but if you do then it is highly appreciated.

That's my understanding on the subject

So everyone makes the list that they want ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 10:45 PM   #4
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

There's lots of threads that make people add tasks to their pm dares.. so it isn't just a self made list of things you'd like to do. But often it starts that way. There are also a lot of people who have a pm dare which is to add something to their list.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk