Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-22-2022, 04:49 PM   #16
MetalMike

Book Final part

Without waiting for any kind of reply from Alex, Em whipped her finger out, eliciting a quiet yelp from Alex, rubbed butter over another finger and then held them to his asshole. Sarah nodded and Em thrust forwards, eliciting a much louder and more extended yelp from Alex. He breathed heavily through his nose for a few moments before mumbling a sound that was probably ‘one’. Em continued, taking her fingers all of the way out and ramming them all of the way back in until she got to ten.

“That’ll have to do I guess” Said Sarah while Alex shook his head from side to side and tried to say something.

Em pulled out her fingers and went to the toilets, presumably to wash up. By the time she came back Sarah was behind Alex and had spread butter all over the brush handle. She handed Em the butter tub and said loud enough for Alex to hear “Hey Em. You don’t happen to remember the number that Alex thought of do you?” Alex was saying something and shaking his head a lot but the gag muffled it all. Em was smiling when she said clearly “I think it was fifty?”. Alex made a loud protest. “It might’ve been more” She added, smiling devilishly at me as she did. Alex went quiet. Her smile was infectious, and I noticed that I was hard again. She noticed too and as we stood side by side she took some butter into her hand nearest me and reached over and down to begin stroking my cock.

“Here goes nothing” declared Sarah and put the tip of the brush to Alex’s asshole. He scrunched his eyes shut and both Em and I started breathing harder as we watched the smiling Sarah begin to press down on the brush. Alex groaned and breathed heavily, though it wasn’t clear anything was happening. He started to take lots of short breaths and struggle against his restraints for a few seconds before the brush visibly began sliding inside him, his asshole stretching up and over each individual ridge in the handle. It got to the thickest part and his gasping breaths became loud groans.

“Bite down honey” Said Sarah and she actually leaned into it, putting some of her bodyweight behind the brush. Tears were forming in Alex’s eyes and he screamed as all of a sudden his asshole opened up around the thickest part of the brush and it slid deep inside him, causing his back to arch upwards.

“Oh hush” said Sarah “Or I’ll really fuck you and give you something to scream about”

She gently teased the brush backwards, taking her time when it got to the widest part and stopping the brush from sliding all of the way out as Alex’s asshole squeezed on the narrowing tip. Then without warning she shoved it back in up to the thickest part. Paused. Gently patted Alex on the butt and shoved it forwards again, eliciting more yells.

I looked over to Em and her eyes were wide and fixed on Sarah methodically pulling the brush out and ramming it home again. Her hand working over my cock started to speed up as the speed of Sarah’s thrusts got gradually faster. I closed my eyes and the feelings in my cock started to overwhelm my other senses, the sounds of Alex’s moans and Sarah’s alternating words of encouragement and chastisement to him feeling more distant.

I opened my eyes again only when the sensation on my cock suddenly stopped. Em was still hypnotised by the sight in front of her but Sarah had stopped thrusting, leaving the brush buried all the way up Alex’s ass. Instead she was stroking his humongous cock. Running her hand all the way down the shaft and over his balls before letting go and repeating. Alex’s moans took on a different pitch and Em started stroking me in time with what Sarah was doing.

Still stroking him, Sarah spoke to Alex “Don’t worry baby. I hadn’t forgotten my promise to let you cum. You’re getting close now aren’t you” Alex nodded and mumbled something into his gag. “Oh yeh I can tell. You’re really close”. He nodded again, his eyes closed and breathing heavy, obviously approaching orgasm. “But I’ve just noticed the time and we’ve only got a minute left. And I’ve only counted up to thirty so far. So we’ll have to rush these last twenty”.

Alex’s eyes opened wide, Em froze her motion and grabbed my cock in a vice grip with anticipation, Sarah suddenly yanked on the brush, pulling it fully out of Alex’s ass before jamming it back in before his hole had closed again. She pulled and pushed with determination and ferocity, deaf to the yells and gasps of Alex. After a few seconds Em gasped and pointed. Despite his screaming and Sarah’s merciless attack on his virgin hole Alex’s body had tensed rigid and cum had started gushing out of his cock. Sarah held her hand underneath to catch some, smeared it over the brush handle and jammed it back up his ass right as another huge load gushed out of him.

Em and I were frozen in awe as Sarah slowed the pace of her fucking and, only when Alex’s cock stopped twitching, slowly pulled to brush from him and dropped it on the floor. My heart was hammering and I was rock hard. Em had been gripping my cock like it was the edge of a seat in a thriller movie and as Sarah walked to the front of the table to wipe Alex’s tears and start to untie him Em noticed. She looked down at my cock and then into my eyes and I saw a feral hunger. She dropped to her knees and took the head of my cock in her mouth. It was only moments until I felt tingling in my aching balls and knew I was about to cum. I tapped her shoulder to warn her but instead of lifting her mouth off of my cock she took the still butter-covered hand that she had been stroking the base with and reached between my legs. I felt the tips of two fingers at my asshole and tried to move away but she held on to the back of my thighs with her spare hand and forced her fingers upwards. My asshole burned and I yelled as my asshole was stretched open to take her fingers all the way to the knuckles right as I came inside her hungry mouth. My knees buckled and I fell first to my knees and them to my back but Em kept her mouth on my cock and her fingers inside me and the last thing I remembered before I passed out was the feeling of my cock touching the back of her throat.

END
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MetalMike for this post:
Old 08-24-2022, 07:54 PM   #17
WedgieSlaveKyle

Please Update. SO FUCKING HOT

Feel Free to PM me dares

Likes: Wedgies, Humiliation, Exposure (No face), Anal (No toys), Semipublic

Dislikes: Edging, Cumplay, Watersports

Limits: Face, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Public
WedgieSlaveKyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements