Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-02-2022, 12:09 PM   #1
Scotdee

Male 36/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in (see post)

36/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in (see post)

Bisexual 36 year old Scottish guy

About me: to most people I'm seen as just a normal mid-30s guy. Work a fairly normal job with fairly long hours occasionally.

The other side of me

What's hidden about me (from most people) is a heavily kinky side. Most people do not realise that I am really into BDSM and am a Dom/Master. I am seeking a sub/slave for regular chats, online play, hopefully meets (location dependent) and leading to ownership.

I know that to do this properly these things take time and I am willing to invest this for the right submissive. Like I said above, I'm bisexual and am interested in both male/female/trans slaves/subs.

A little about you

Ideally you would be from the UK. This is to do with timezones and the potential for real time meets. However, if you are from elsewhere looking for a regular longer term online type arrangement, I would consider that too.

Age wise, you would ideally be younger than me. I am not generally interested in older submissive, though I'm not against you contacting me to see if there is a dynamic that would work- it is just less likely to be honest.

I am happy to consider both novice and experienced subs. What I do not want however is a guy who just wants to go on webcam and wank and then just disappear. This is a waste of everyone's time and effort.

I would expect you to have (or be willing to get) a webcam and or phone to communicate over both typing and via photos and videos. I prefer to use snapchat to communicate.

My kinks

I have a wide range of kinks and would expect you to share in some of them as well.

These include:
• Nudity
• Bondage
• Predicament bondage
• chastity
• orgasm control
• humiliation
• feet
• oral
• watersports
• pup play
• spanking
• edging
• semi public

Open to anything else as well that isn't in my limits. You do not have to be into everything.

I also am into various aspects of control, whether that is in body or mind. I have an interest in the psychology of sub/Dom relationships.

My limits are:
• blood
• needles
• knives
• vomit

I do respect all limits.

What to do next...
Send me a Pm on here telling me a little bit about you and why you would be an ideal candidate to be my sub/slave and what you are looking for. Ideally leave your Snapchat name too.

Scott
The following user says Thank You to Scotdee for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk