Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 03-04-2022, 03:34 AM   #1
New_slut

Default Lazy at work

This week I have been in work by myself as my boss has been off. Yesterday afternoon I was bored to started reading some of the threads on get dare. This started to make me horny. So while I was sat in my bosses chair I started playing with my nipples, rubbing them and pulling them. This just added to my horniess and I could feel myself getting wet.

I had read about people doing rubber band snaps on their nipples and clit and this seemed to turn me on more. I decided I needed to find some rubber bands to try this out when I got home. The thought of looking for rubber bands in work was making me horny as I knew what they would be used for.

When I got home I carried on reading a little bit then decided I would try 5 snaps to each nipples. I started with the right one first. When I did the 3rd snap it bought my nipple sweet and hurt quite a bit so I moved to the left nipple. On the 2nd snap to the left nipple I had the same feeling, so moved back to the right. I finished off 5 on each nipple and was very horny and wet.

I was that horny I needed to cum so I put the vibrator on my clit and started to wank. I decided to do 3 more snaps to each nipple before cuming. I did these quickly to get them done out of the way. After that I was so horny that I came very hard 3 times and also squirted, which is something that doesn't happen very often.

I have told my boss about what I did and now he is punishing me for this today.

So far in work I have had to get my tits out and play with them. My nipples are very thick and sensitive from yesterday's playing. I had to take a picture of this to prove to him that I had done it. He has made me sit in his chair and wank whilst on a call. Due to both of these my pussy is soaking wet.

He has currently made me put a highlighter in pussy and sit with it inside me half an hour. My pussy is twitching around this constantly but I don't know if he is going to let cum or not. When I remove the highlighter I am to take a picture of it and like my juices from it.

He is going to punish me in person when he is back in work.
New_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:40 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_slut View Post
This week I have been in work by myself as my boss has been off. Yesterday afternoon I was bored to started reading some of the threads on get dare. This started to make me horny. So while I was sat in my bosses chair I started playing with my nipples, rubbing them and pulling them. This just added to my horniess and I could feel myself getting wet.

I had read about people doing rubber band snaps on their nipples and clit and this seemed to turn me on more. I decided I needed to find some rubber bands to try this out when I got home. The thought of looking for rubber bands in work was making me horny as I knew what they would be used for.

When I got home I carried on reading a little bit then decided I would try 5 snaps to each nipples. I started with the right one first. When I did the 3rd snap it bought my nipple sweet and hurt quite a bit so I moved to the left nipple. On the 2nd snap to the left nipple I had the same feeling, so moved back to the right. I finished off 5 on each nipple and was very horny and wet.

I was that horny I needed to cum so I put the vibrator on my clit and started to wank. I decided to do 3 more snaps to each nipple before cuming. I did these quickly to get them done out of the way. After that I was so horny that I came very hard 3 times and also squirted, which is something that doesn't happen very often.

I have told my boss about what I did and now he is punishing me for this today.

So far in work I have had to get my tits out and play with them. My nipples are very thick and sensitive from yesterday's playing. I had to take a picture of this to prove to him that I had done it. He has made me sit in his chair and wank whilst on a call. Due to both of these my pussy is soaking wet.

He has currently made me put a highlighter in pussy and sit with it inside me half an hour. My pussy is twitching around this constantly but I don't know if he is going to let cum or not. When I remove the highlighter I am to take a picture of it and like my juices from it.

He is going to punish me in person when he is back in work.
Out of interest, why did you decide to tell your boss? And how exactly did you tell him?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:31 AM   #3
New_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Out of interest, why did you decide to tell your boss? And how exactly did you tell him?
I told him because I knew it would make him horny and I told him over a text message. He then told me that I had to post on here about what I had done

Last edited by New_slut; 03-04-2022 at 04:38 AM.
New_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:32 AM   #4
UncleSpanks

Is your boss your boyfriend already? The working relationship will change for sure. Are you good with that part?
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk