Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-09-2020, 07:40 PM   #1
Fowlincident

Male 27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in US

27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in US

I am 27 years old and I am working my dream job already as a Network Administrator (yes i know a bit geeky, but i love it). When I'm not working I am working on my many projects or hobbies I have for myself to do, which include working on my electronics, trying to make something for around the house, working out, going for a hike with my pup to clear my head, or just playing my video games with friends.

A little bit about my Dom side, I have been doing this off and on for the past 7 years and have found out what I like and how I want my partner to treat me. I am fair and always willing to talk with my partner when they feel something is wrong or I might be crossing a line as we are both adults and that should never be forgotten as this is still just some fun and to let our dark sides out, and that we need to be safe with what we do. With the right partner in the far future I would want to have a 24/7 1950’s style dynamic where you keep the house in order while I make sure you are taken care of and not have to worry about a roof over your head. I also have a high libido so just keep that in mind.

Here are some of my Likes, and Limits.

• Begging
  • Behavior modification
  • Blindfold
  • Clamping
  • Clothing control
  • Collars
  • Deep throating
  • Forced orgasm
  • Gags
  • Ice
  • Kneeling
  • Multiple penetration
  • Nipple play
  • Oral
  • Orgasm control/denial
  • Plugs
  • Secret Public
  • Spanking
  • Total submission

Limits:
  • Anything that leaves permanent marks
  • Anything illegal
  • Scat or Piss

If this sounds like something that you would like, PM me and we can talk and see if we would be a good fit together.

Advertisements
Kink Talk