Old 03-18-2014, 03:20 AM   #1
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

Post SelfBondage School for GIRLS

I've read many times the "school" threads so i'm thinking about staring mine :P

You may know or have read my thread:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=109220

But what i got back from that thread was NOTHING, it's true that in this last days i've not send out dares but that is cuz of the past.. i'll explain.. If you look at the thread you'll see that many girls had applied to it and at the beginning i was sending out ideas on ideas to them hoping at least in a written report.. You see.. On 20 girls to whom i sent the scenarios just 1/2 wrote me back a report so i got a bit frustrated..

And cuz of that i thought about this thread:

SELF BONDAGE SCHOOL FOR GIRLS

How will this work?

1) I'll accept as students ONLY females (if you are CD (but only real feminile) you may ask me by pm and if i think u are enought feminine i may accept you in)

2) You have to submit here that u want to be a student of this school and in your answer you have to COPY and ANSWER to those questions:
- With who do you live? (alone/family/bf/gf/...)
- Which type of house is yours? (with garden/flat/....)
- How much time have you got to give to my dare?
- Which toys/rope/handcuff have you got (write them all)
- Can you provide some proof you did it?
- Your likes
- dislike
- limits

3) I'll set a time line (like 5 days) to see who will submit to this school

4) I'll write a FIRST SCENARIO on this thread that will not cross the limits of anyone, and you'll have to WRITE A REPORT to me, then after this i'll make a list of who can really become a student of this school

5) Once the list is complete i'll start sending BY PM (since i think about the scenario and it's difficult sometimes to find new ideas and i don't want them to be spread) one scenario or two each week!

6) You'll have 2/3 days to complete the scenario and write a report

7) If you fail to not report 2 times you'll be banned from the school and not receive pm's anymore

8) I'll write the list of the students each week with the grades they got from the report (obliusly who can provide some more proof will get more grades but it's not the matter)

9) Who gets the most high grade will get a special dare, instead the last will be on probation, three probations will result in a "temporary expulsion" from the school

IF YOU READ TILL NOW I MUST CONGRATULATE WITH YOU, I HOPE TO HAVE WRITTEN THIS THREAD WITHOUT TOO MANY ERRORS (I'M NOT ENGLISH) AND IF I MADE PLEASE UNDERSTAND

FROM NOW TILL 23 MARCH I'LL ACCEPT STUDENTS! ON 23 MARCH I'LL WRITE THE "PUBLIC SCENARIO" AND BY 26 MARCH WHO HAS NOT SENT A REPORT WILL GET EXPULSED FROM THE SCHOOL

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, IDEAS, COMMENTS,... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY HERE OR BY PM I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT ANY COSTRUCTIVE COMMENT

PS if you want to provide proof of your dare by kik or email write me a pm and i'll tell you mine
MARIOMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping it since i wrote it in the less busy time of a day :P
Old 03-20-2014, 01:11 AM   #3
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

I got some pms please submit also here if u want to lear many selfbondage tips

Advertisements