Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 01:39 AM   #1
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

Default Suggestion for Getdare Staff - New GetDare implement

Hei, i'm a member on Kinktalk and they have made a nice implement that is the "verified user"

If you don't know what it means is that only females (cuz female usually doesn't present them as male) take a pic of themself (it can be also with swimsuit / lingerie /short dress, and it can be faceless) but live, for example holding a paper with the date of today and the writing "Getdare verification"

what happens of this pic? well noone will see it aside from the getdare staff, they will not be put in any album and just needed them to "prove" yourself to the comunity.

Once the getdare staff has seen it it'll apply a "verified member" under your name

It'd not mondatory but at the users's will (meaning that if a girl doesn't want to do it she doesn't do it) but i think that this will help knowing which is a real girl or a fake one (i repeat it'ld be not mondadory but if u don't have anything to hide i think it'ld be easy to do - faceless , white wall / floor behind you so u can't see the room , holding a piece of paper , not naked (but of course u can't be wearing sweatpants /sweatshirts or anyone can pass for it)

mine is a suggestion.. what does the getdare staff?
Old 05-03-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default I get where you are coming from but from a females POV on this endless topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIOMASTER View Post
Hei, i'm a member on Kinktalk and they have made a nice implement that is the "verified user"
Bare with me, I'm doing this paragraph by paragraph.

If you don't know what it means is that only females (cuz female usually doesn't present them as male) take a pic of themself (it can be also with swimsuit / lingerie /short dress, and it can be faceless) but live, for example holding a paper with the date of today and the writing "Getdare verification"
Hey, if it's for females, males have to be available for this too. If a girl doesn't want pestered she could pose as male.

what happens of this pic? well noone will see it aside from the getdare staff, they will not be put in any album and just needed them to "prove" yourself to the community.

There is mass members compared to GD staff and I don't know them or trust them with my pictures, I don't trust people I talk to on here frequently with a picture of me.

What if their account gets hacked? I have easily recognizable features on a lot of places of my body too. (Body and face.) A picture even faceless will get reconigzed by someone I know unless I'm covered from head to toe. And honestly, I hate taking pictures even just one with family.

Once the getdare staff has seen it it'll apply a "verified member" under your name

It'd not mondatory but at the users's will (meaning that if a girl doesn't want to do it she doesn't do it) but i think that this will help knowing which is a real girl or a fake one (i repeat it'ld be not mondadory but if u don't have anything to hide i think it'ld be easy to do - faceless , white wall / floor behind you so u can't see the room , holding a piece of paper , not naked (but of course u can't be wearing sweatpants /sweatshirts or anyone can pass for it)

See where you said, it helps with knowing which girl is fake or not. I have enough idiots telling me, I'm fake here, not being verified, just increases the pointless messages. (I just got rid of these people, don't bring them back.)

Keep in mind, not everybody likes pictures, or even being in one. To even take a picture with family is difficult for me.

And so with no sweatpants, sweatshirts, what about the girls who only wear sweats and sweatshirts, do they have to be in a bra and underwear only. And what about trans* or people who have a masculine figure. (I say I look fairly masculine.)

mine is a suggestion.. what does the getdare staff?
Also it just seems like a lot of work for the staff and GD is kinda more relaxed than kinktalk although, more strict on nudity. (I love that strictness or this would be a site full of dick pics.)

I like GD because of that. I don't want mass "Male, fake female!" Pms because this is implented.

(And yeah like I said I look masculine so.... It is possible for a staff to be wrong. They aren't geniuses just busy.)

Also, if you ask many girls are happy to give you a verification picture privately. (Not if you're a random pm though. You have to put effort towards getting to know them.)

I disagree completely but I'm not a staff so.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-03-2016 at 09:47 AM. Reason: I get it; males talk to female, she ends up being a guy. It sucks, it's life. I know it's frustrating, sorry.
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 05-03-2016, 10:36 AM   #3
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, if it's for females, males have to be available for this too. If a girl doesn't want pestered she could pose as male.

you are right, but how many females decive themself as male? and how many male as female? i think that if there are 1000 fake females (so males who sign them up as female) there is max 1-2 fake males; what i'm saying this is not a way to share pic!

There is mass members compared to GD staff and I don't know them or trust them with my pictures, I don't trust people I talk to on here frequently with a picture of me.

as i said it would not be mondatory but on the user will

What if their account gets hacked? I have easily recognizable features on a lot of places of my body too. (Body and face.) A picture even faceless will get reconigzed by someone I know unless I'm covered from head to toe. And honestly, I hate taking pictures even just one with family.

the picture would not be saved at all, on kinktalk once the staff see it (and only it, common user can't see them) it's deleted from the server. And anyway u can blurr some part of the pic ecc ecc, cover the "recognaizeble part" but honestly.. the first thing i wrote was: IT WOULD NOT BE MONDATORY BUT ON USER WILL

See where you said, it helps with knowing which girl is fake or not. I have enough idiots telling me, I'm fake here, not being verified, just increases the pointless messages. (I just got rid of these people, don't bring them back.)

sorry i don't get this.. if u are verified u can be trusted by everyone, if u aren't there is always the possibility u are a male (u don't want to be verified? that's ok but than if someone say "you are fake" u can't deny u can't/don't want to prove it)

Keep in mind, not everybody likes pictures, or even being in one. To even take a picture with family is difficult for me.

ok but that's you, if this "feature" can be made u just don't need to verify yourself

And so with no sweatpants, sweatshirts, what about the girls who only wear sweats and sweatshirts, do they have to be in a bra and underwear only. And what about trans* or people who have a masculine figure. (I say I look fairly masculine.)

trans are not female.. so sorry to say this but TRANS feel themself as female but phisically are not! And if you have a masculine figure well.. the "breast" from men to women are totally different even if u are masculine.. this means you shall wear a bra that cleary show u as a female, or maybe plain (not laces) panties that show the "camel toe"! one verified pic can be just panties showing camel toe with a paper over the tummy! it would be live and not showing anything!

Also it just seems like a lot of work for the staff and GD is kinda more relaxed than kinktalk although, more strict on nudity. (I love that strictness or this would be a site full of dick pics.)

what?? are u joking?? Getdare staff is much more strict than kinktalk!! and with this feature there would not be any pic online!! noone would show anything in public! it's a private fuction of getdare staff!

I like GD because of that. I don't want mass "Male, fake female!" Pms because this is implented.

as i said it would be at the user will, u don't want to be verified? up to you! nothing change from now!

(And yeah like I said I look masculine so.... It is possible for a staff to be wrong. They aren't geniuses just busy.)

if u want to be verified u have to show "clearly" u are not a man! if you send a pic not clear that's your fault!

Also, if you ask many girls are happy to give you a verification picture privately. (Not if you're a random pm though. You have to put effort towards getting to know them.)

i met many real girls on here don't worry and i have had many verification, but for 5 real girls i also met like 40 fake ones!

I disagree completely but I'm not a staff so.

thank's for your opinion!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:22 PM   #4
Red
Sona Forever

If you care that much about the gender of the people you chat and/or play with, then maybe you should spend time getting to know the person more before giving dares/domming/subbing with them.

It doesn't make you gay to have had fun playing with someone who turned out to be a guy, if that's what you're worried about. You had fun and that's what matters.

Thread closed.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Red for this post:
Closed Thread