Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-25-2019, 05:01 PM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Jessica's Fantasy Stories

Jessica's story collection

A collection of fantasy style short stories infrequently updated. Let go of your disbelief and let your horny little mind explore...

Recruited by the Devil Part 1

Here’s a short dream (mixed with a fiction) I had and a small insight into how a year worth of denial has messed with my poor innocent mind…

A crowd watched on expectantly; ready to perve at the spectacle sure to unfold in front of them in the classic battle of good versus evil, innocence versus temptation. I took my seat as spectator a few rows from the back, albeit with a decent view of proceedings unsure of what exactly I was about to witness. The devil took centre stage, vaguely cartoonish with deep blood red skin, muscles ready to burst and his trademark horns dancing menacingly as he spoke.

“I’ve convinced the ever so perfect angels into a little wager with me” said the devil, almost unable to hide his pride at corrupting the onlooking angels. “One angel to do whatever I want with for eternity if I can corrupt a person of their choosing with a innocent virgin of my own”. The devil smiled, seemingly with pre-knowledge that the bet was already nicely stacked in his favour. “If I lose they can take any 3 of my minions and rid them of their evil ways... preferably by torture”.

At this point I caught, presumably, the “head” angel give the devil a stern look. Her hair glowed a angelic blonde that could blind unsuspecting passer-bys, eyes so deep and perfectly golden blue you could almost catch miniature dolphins having a swim in them with pale untouched skin so pure it seemed to repel air itself.

“O fine, by pixie magic or whatever you kooks use” snapped the devil, clearly unhappy at his fun being temporarily spoilt. “Bring forth your chosen ‘’innocent’’ victim”

Down the steps into the arena came a plainly dressed man with long shoulder length black hair, brown eyes and a simple stubble pulling off a smart/casual look with a plain white t-shirt and jeans. The devil looked unimpressed before instructing the angels to strip their candidate.
“But...but” protested the head angel, clearly taken about by the sudden sexual connotations to the upcoming game of stripping him down already. The group of angels blushed in unison, aghast at having to strip a man in front of the now eager crowd; reduced temporarily to the role of simple prostitutes.

“My arena, my rules. Read the contract” smiled the Devil, clearly taking great pleasure in outsmarting the angels. After lot’s of whispering and bits of paper flying around a group of 4 angels descended, each as beautiful as the last. As perfect as they appeared they were seemingly imperfectly acquainted with how to strip someone off. The crowd whooped as the man became topless, unveiling a unshaven chest and rather unremarkable 2-pac. The angel who took the t-shirt clearly decided her work was done stepping back behind the rest of the clearly embarrassed angels. Next were the jeans which already unveiled a raging cock hiding beneath, much to the joy of the unlooking crowd and shame of the angels. They stared at it with curiosity & amazement in much the same way you’d expect scientists first gazing upon a newly discovered lifeform.

The man was clearly uncomfortable however being stripped by 4 angels it was easy to understand his excitement. A small argument seemed to break out between the angles on the matter of the underwear before a short brown haired angel swept forward, drawing the proverbial short-straw. She looked awkward, blushing as the crowd encouraged her to pull down his boxers. Meeting their demands her face glowed bright red yet she managed to pull off the look as she eagerly returned to the back of the arena leaving the naked man trying to hide his raging cock from the onlookers.

“I wouldn’t worry about that, it’s going to get a lot worse for you” and with a suitably devilish glint in his eyes the devil waved his fingers at his minions above at the back of the stands. The lights dimmed as a painfully bright spotlight weaved around the onlooking crowd. “That’s such a boring way to do things, I’m leaving my choice up to fate. This light will pick a random virgin in the crowd, so confident am I in my ability to corrupt the minds of whoever fate decides”. Their were more than a few uncomfortable shifts in seats at this development as some of the crowd realised their role of unlooker of a weird spectacle could soon become centre of said weird spectacle. The light continued to swing around randomly as I held my breath, desperately hoping to be ignored and keep my shy innocence.

Finally, after a tantalising age the light settled on my section of the arena. No! More swinging then my row. No, No! Swing then me. No, No, No! I could already feel myself blushing as the crowd peered at me, ready to watch my innocence be stripped away and replaced by pure devilish sin.

I began the long walk down before the devil, after carefully studying his new subject clicked his fingers. My clothes! Gone! Without the time to cover any dignity I went from nervously clothed to bashfully naked & very turned on in mere microseconds. The shock of the crowd did little to control my feelings as they began to murmur, likely focusing on all my faults and foibles swimming around in my own mind. My unfit body, is my ass too big...the questions raged around my mind yet somehow only made me more aroused as I was unable to hide anything in any case.

I already felt so embarrassed my face felt like it was burning and my legs were frustratingly uncooperative as I felt like I stumbled rather than walked into the arena. Despite my humiliation I could barely be more turned on with the various onlookers staring at my naked body and nervously guessing what the Devil’s next move would be...
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes

Last edited by PrincessJessica; 02-25-2019 at 05:05 PM.
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasy, story