Old 06-15-2018, 08:42 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked on the job

Have you ever been naked at work? Would you ever try work nudity? Why or why not? I ask because I recently have had a cool experience with being naked at work, which I'll write out when I have a bit more time.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #2
lta9613
Distinguished Member

Have been, at a previous job. Worked at a grocery store and our "hazing" was to have all the new people in our department naked in our freezer with the door closed. We all did it.
Old 06-16-2018, 12:48 AM   #3
Scartalaz

Honestly? No i've thought about it though. It does arouse me picturing myself in that position. I just don't think I could have the courage to go through with it though!
Scartalaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 04:44 AM   #4
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

two major times where i was nude at a job.
Any others were such that I was not nude long enough to be nude at workk..but just nude in a bathroom or etc.

1. Was 20+ at a restaurant wheere I was was washing dishes at the end of the night and was getting real soaked. At one point I was soaked enough that I asked a helper (female) if it was ok to take a very wet shirt off..
Big mistake. By doing that I ended up getting even more soaked in that water got into my workpants. At a point I asked my coworker to get me pants I had in my work locker in the backroom. At that point I strippped down totally and she came back and told me to stay nude. Mostly it was per I had a major hardon at that point. Along with being nude she immediately gave me a really nice bj and we went back to work. While putting up our dishes she had gone and told everybody still working (at this point in the night I was the only guy left still working.. all others were female. So it turns out all the girls were showing up and taking a look at me being nude. No action from any others till later.. Though with coworker when we were taking trash out... that was our finish up.. and coworker helping me she ended up nude at some point and the staff had us both nude and we fucked on the back porch. Our mananger (female) told us to go to her nearby apt (apt was in a complex immediately next door).. so we had to streak to the apt. So we got to apt but team would not let us in till we fucked on the porch in front of her apt and it was very visible.

They were having a party and we ended up being the sex toys for the weekend. Most of that was we continued to fuck each other quite a lot over a weekend and were consistantly being played with with both of us getting masterbated by the girls..

2. At a job I had where the AC was problem where the printers/Mainframe was getting hot.. It was so hot that the supervisor and me stripped down to our underwear.. Both of us were well built at the time.. she ws super hot looking... It remained too hot so we both stipped down nude.

We were still getting things done.. but at one time she reached and was jerking me off.. We fucked at least twice that night.

3. The only other worktime deal was a interview.
I ended up nude and per that she locked her door and made the staff thing she was going home. I got the job btw, but had fun the rest of the day.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:59 AM   #5
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lta9613 View Post
Have been, at a previous job. Worked at a grocery store and our "hazing" was to have all the new people in our department naked in our freezer with the door closed. We all did it.
Yikes that sounds rough, for how long?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:00 AM   #6
Kitten
The One & Only

For a dare, I've gotten completely undressed in a bathroom at work/school once or twice. Not too daring but it certainly felt oddly liberating.

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:18 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

So I recently got a summer job back in May (I'm in college otherwise) working for an older/retired couple on their property just a little bit out of town. They're friendly and pay well. So on my third day on the job, it was really hot and I asked the husband if it was okay for me to take my shirt off or if that would seem unprofessional and he laughed and told me that it was fine and that him and his wife were nudists so "skin didn't bother" them. I joked with him a bit that it made sense with such a big and private property and that I wished I could do the same thing but had roommates and he replied that I just hadn't found the right roommates. I went back out to work and for the next few days I was trying to figure out how to revisit the conversation to ask if it was okay for me to work nude as that was something I always wanted to try in the many jobs I've worked (i worked in a mall once where I did a nude dare in exchange for a co worker sucking my cock in the backroom but that's another story)

So last week I got really muddy and didn't want to drive home and get my seats dirty so I asked if I could shower at their house and if they had some clothes to borrow and his wife offered to just wash my clothes if I left them outside the bathroom so I accepted but afterwords I realized I forgot to get a towel so I snuck out of the bathroom nude back to the laundry room and she was in there and she just smiled and asked what I needed (to which I replied a towel) and she wasn't weird about me being naked at all and she smiled and when I covered up and apologized and told me nudity isn't a big deal for her. I took a chance after my shower and walked back naked and she smiled and said "I see you aren't very shy anymore" and told me her and her husband were nudists to which I replied that I knew and she said the only reason they were even wearing clothes was not to offend me and I mentioned that I wouldn't be offended and would prefer working naked probably in the heat and she told me that would probably be fine with her husband and that she would talk to him about that. When I came to work the next day they were both naked and told me I could work clothed or nude as I pleased so I stripped off and put my clothes in my backpack and for the last week or so I've been working naked and it feels great!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #8
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default another

Another time of nude work... was due to streaking.

When I was a teen I streaked in the neighborhood and got caught (3am) and while it resulted ok .. in that she immediately gave me a bj (was already very hard, that particular streak I was at my hardest ever up to then).

What resulted from that is that I had to come back a lot in future to do work for her in the home or property.

I had to come over and before ringing the doorbell I had to strip nude.
Once in she advised what work I was to do .. in ranged from pool cleaning to yardwork... It varied on what I did. The best on this was when she wanted me to help her with laundry.. and she was one of the first to use a strapon with me.. And that was so intense that I was so hard that we ended up doing everything.

The other most intense was that she had a weight set equipment in the garage still setup (she had a divorce a while back). I was in decent shape already but she had me using the equipment. At times we had sex while I was using the stuff..

If my life had been different... this cougar would have been a future ladyfriend. We were friends (sexual and otherwise) for a few more years.

We did sorta date for a bit. But
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:09 AM   #9
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have been naked at work quite often. I normally work as a night maintenance technician, so rarely see anyone in the offices I work at. On a regular basis, I strip off on the way to work, leave my clothes in the car, and work the majority of the shift with no access to clothes. There have been times when I have to do work in multiple offices in a single night, and I won't bother getting dressed between them. I normally retrieve my clothes about an hour before the next shift arrives, but there have been times that contractors or my coworkers have shown up early, and I have had to hide until I can scramble out the the car.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:21 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcitycity View Post
Another time of nude work... was due to streaking.

When I was a teen I streaked in the neighborhood and got caught (3am) and while it resulted ok .. in that she immediately gave me a bj (was already very hard, that particular streak I was at my hardest ever up to then).

What resulted from that is that I had to come back a lot in future to do work for her in the home or property.

I had to come over and before ringing the doorbell I had to strip nude.
Once in she advised what work I was to do .. in ranged from pool cleaning to yardwork... It varied on what I did. The best on this was when she wanted me to help her with laundry.. and she was one of the first to use a strapon with me.. And that was so intense that I was so hard that we ended up doing everything.

The other most intense was that she had a weight set equipment in the garage still setup (she had a divorce a while back). I was in decent shape already but she had me using the equipment. At times we had sex while I was using the stuff..

If my life had been different... this cougar would have been a future ladyfriend. We were friends (sexual and otherwise) for a few more years.

We did sorta date for a bit. But
Similarish story I worked in a mall for a while where you went in the back hallways to take the trash out and a coworker dared me to do it completely naked and she would suck my cock and I did it. I've never run so fast in my life lol but she gave good head

Advertisements
Kink Talk