Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #1
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lisa's thread of motivated submissiveness

Well... I should really be more submissive... as you can see by my post count I've obviously been slacking... so, here's the deal:
  • I will sleep like a little girl every night until I have completed every single task in this thread.
  • The thread will be open until I finish all tasks and I'll give the thread a head start of 3 days.
  • There are no rules, just stay within my limits (you can find them by clicking on the image in my signature).
  • I will supply picture proof at random, however I will never show my face.

This way I either behave like a proper submissive or I turn into a permanent little girl.

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #2
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

Will start you off easy hehe

Pegs on your nipples for 10 minuets

Enjoy x

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

limits. Shave, video, perminant, public, poop, family, cbt

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
maidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
CassieWilliams

You should put on a diaper and suck on your pacifier until you either wet it twice or clean 3 rooms top to bottom wearing only a top that doesnt cover your diaper and your diaper.

Hope you enjoy and I hope you get lots of tasks

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:32 PM   #4
Amey

Since you like petplay here is a (tough) dare for you with some options to your liking.

You are to spend one day has a cat girl.
Try to dress as a generic anime cat girl as possible (thigh highs, skirt, blouse .. obviously if you have a tail and/or cat ears use them) your collar/chocker with a heart is a must.

I'll give you a few options of which you must pick one from each category. This is mainly ment to be emberassing, but to be emberassing some of them involve some public involvement to varying degrees, but there is always an option to choose that's not public as it's a limit of yours. But after all it's your judgement what to pick

Walk: (choose 1 of the following)
* You can either walk normally (on your feet) but you must be commando while home, additionally you are not allowed a bra at all.
* You must walk on all four while home at all times, this is absolute.. so just hope noone knocks on your door or you'll have to answer on all four (you can come up with an excuse and in the event this happends you are allowed to get up till they leave, however you must atleasts spend 1 minute on the floor Infront of them before getting up)

Talk: (choose 1)
* You must end every few sentences with a "nyaaaa" sound (it can be quoted but must be there) you are also alrequired to talk to some other human verbally while doing this for atleasts 10 minutes, however it can be anyone anyhow (over the phone to some random you found in the address book is ok)
* You must wear your ballgag while home (you can remove it in the event someone visits you, however you should spank yourself for as meny minutes as it was removed (so if you talk to someone for 20 mins or otherwise remove it for 20 mins that's 20 spanks.) If you remove it for more then 3 hours it counts as a fail to this dare. (Remove when you go to bed for safety)

Food: (with meals I mean everything you eat if it's a big meal or a snack, for this day everything counts) (choose 1)
* Your meals must contain either fish or catfood. It can contain other things aswell but it must contain either a tiny bit of catfood or a large portion of fish.

* You can eat whatever you want but you must have milk (without even lactose if you are intolerant) to every meal. Additionally you are not allowed to "drink" the milk but must instead luck it up like a good kitty. It can be in a normal glass but it's far easier to do so in a bowl. You must consume atleasts one bowl/glass worth of milk to every meal.

Submissiveness/docility: (since this is about making you more submissive and every good cat is docile..) (choose 2! Things to do during the day)
* Receive atleasts 1 headpat from someone, it must last for atleasts 30 seconds and you must nyaa/meow either during or right after it.
* You must double any numeric value of any rule/dare you get on getdsre during the day you do this dare.. (so if you are told 20 spanks you must do 40)
* You are to sleep in bondage both night from and night to this day. The night to the day you are required to wrap your legs in clinger film and sleep like so (this should make you more squirmy in a skirt )

Cleaning: (choose one)
* you are not allowed to shower during this day, instead you must lick yourself clean like s good kitty.
* Maid.. you are to ask anyone you know who you might think may need some help cleaning and offer to help them clean. You must follow up if they say yes though you aren't required to do this during your day or do anything special besides cleaning for them at some point. (Though it's obviously preferred if you dress somewhat like a maid it's not required)

Hope you like the dare, sorry for including some public elements but as said before those can be avoided by your choice. I hope you understand the intent of emberassment though in including some semi public stuff.

I expect.you to write a report where you include your choices and why you chooses them over the other.options in each category. Good luck

(Profile is W.i.P)

18/male/switch (but more sub)

Loves: Trying new things
Likes: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing (but not siss:-$y), Petplay
Punishments/dislikes: Sissy, Messy, Icecubes
Limits: Video/pics, illegal, Family, Social, Permanent, dipers (don't have nor plan to get), messy, ruin clothes
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #5
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Throw all your used clothes in your basket throughout your room. Get naked, blindfold yourself and sort them by color. Too easy? Well then surely I forgot to mention your hands are bound and you have clamps on your nipples.

You gain one humiliating word to write on your body for each minute you need, each mistake you made and each part you forgot.

More than 30 words earn you a special "reward" after your report...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:52 PM   #6
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Eye

I'll mix a like and a dislike...

Take some time making yourself as much of a pet as possible. Put your hair in pigtails, wear a collar and put bows in your hair. Complete the look with black socks on your arms and legs.

Spend at least an hour as a pet. For the full 60 minutes, only crawling is permitted. During this time you must eat and drink from bowls on the floor and pee at least once on all fours.
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:59 PM   #7
freddy12345678

dress like a slutty little maid and give people a little tease through the windows

dislike-public,people,illegal,family,pets,noticable bruises

I own HornySluttySlave
freddy12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #8
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all the tasks I've received so far

Old 06-13-2018, 01:27 PM   #9
pantydabbler

Allrigt

Drink 3 glasses of water and dress like a cute little girl in a dress.

Now get ready to watch the movie frozen. During this movie you will attempt to hold your pee untill the movie is finished the bathroom is of limits until your done. You can chose to wear a diaper during the movie or just wear panties.

If you choose to wear a diaper you will also finish a drink from your sippy cup(baby bottle) and suck on a paci during the movie.

If you fail to hold your pee you will spank your self 10 times for every 5 mins left of the movie before changing. If you wore a diaper youll also have to carry around your paci for a day. Cab be in your pocket or hidden somewhere on your person but have it with you at all times

I hope you enjoy, if its to hard let me know and we'll tone it down a bit

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 02:12 PM   #10
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

You should get some diapers for this hehe

For 1 week you must wear a diaper 24/7 you don’t have to use it but it needs to be on

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
Old 06-13-2018, 03:07 PM   #11
Thomps4991

For a week, the only foot wear allowed is heels that are higher than 5" high.

i thought I would just add an easy one

Likes: Crossdressing <3, Pics <3, rubber, latex, Orgasm Control, Teasing, Edging, Bets, Ultimatums, Creative dares, Tease and Denial, Humiliation, Rules.

Maybe: Line writing, Wedgie, Hidden Public.

Limits: Body Writing, Permanent, Scat, Mouth Soaping, Messy, Family.

Kik: Thomps4991

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78480

X dress Clothes
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/al...?albumid=12015
Thomps4991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:49 AM   #12
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for all of the tasks so far! 1 more day and I'll get started!

Old 06-14-2018, 08:51 AM   #13
sadist87

You must act like a dog and can i get a report after

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:13 PM   #14
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

You must post in 3 person above dares every day until you’re finished all your dares. If you miss a day you have to start every task over

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
Old 06-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #15
pantydabbler

Allright a threat without bondage dares should not exist with such a username

Dare 1

As you are already sleeping like a little girl(diapered i assume?) There is no reason to get up during the night. So you will tie yourself to the bed untill the next morning for each night aswell. You can decide how you tie yourself to the bed. However it must be different each night, you will record this in a diary( blog here or on your site if you dare private otherwise). As this is a long dare potentially you mau run out of ideas, of this occurs you will lose one piece of clothing each night untill your in just a diaper for 3 nights then. Then the dare resets. Finally you can not use covers during one night a week at your discresion. Also make sure this lasts for 2 weeks minimum.

Dare 2

Get a chair and put it next to a window, then strip down to your underwear. Put a vibrator(on) inside the panties if you have it. Now tie yourself down and blindfold yourself. Stay this way for 1 hour. You can pick the window you sit infront however if it is on the ground floor this is all. If it is 1 floor above street lever you will also wear your pink ballgag and collar. If it is more then 1 level above the street the ballhag stays but the collor will now be you black one with nipple clamps. If you do this at night you must have the lights on if you want turn the lights off, you must drink 3 large glasses of water 30 mins before starting. No special pee holding tricks allowed

Dare 3

Complete this webtease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=7161. This teae has you do some stuff a few steps outside of your front door and edge 2 or 3 times. Considering your limits replace front door with backdoor or do it at night. If this is still against your limits do the task infront of a window. For the edges its up to you if you want to try, if not skip them

Enjoy

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330

Last edited by pantydabbler; 06-15-2018 at 11:57 AM.
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk